Online now
Online now

Philosophical Question for the Submissives/Slaves

Satindragon
8 months ago • Sep 16, 2023
Satindragon • Sep 16, 2023
I would call and advise him of how I felt. The he would decide how we would proceed.

If you are long distance this could put you in the middle of a drive or on a plane. So you can't just call it off and turn around. Who knows a nice nap at Sir's feet might be the best medicine.
aPeepingMom​(sub female)
aPeepingMom​(sub female) • Sep 16, 2023
It would have never crossed my mind to not tell him until seeing this discussion. I always tell him when I’m feeling unwell, even if we are not seeing each other.

If I neglected to tell him, he’d realize it anyway and then want to know why I withheld important information.

I can’t wrap my mind around why you wouldn’t want to share.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
aPeepingMom wrote:

I can’t wrap my mind around why you wouldn’t want to share.

Speculating here.

To me the implication behind not sharing would be to muscle through and not disappoint the Doms desires, efforts, expectations. The problem i see with that is it thwarts connection if one is not being their true self or hiding something from the other. It makes the time together about the activity instead of being about the people engaged in the activity. To me, instead of the activity being a tool to connect, the activity becomes the purpose and one or both participants become the tools.
jessicaTG​(sub male)
jessicaTG​(sub male) • Sep 16, 2023
I would def tell my dominant. I feel it is my obligation as the sub to be always honest and open.
Notely
Notely • Sep 16, 2023
Not really play play it's not connection for thee no effence a connection gotta be a feeling or its nothing. But for each and thier own vise vera what yours is. Might apply diffren't to you as well. But live how you want but be safe. Op ya I agree and all above.

Just make sure you grow a connection not some strangers you meet online to meet some ally don't submit to just anyone just cause they show their muscles so called Domish you might be wired to it but don't fall for the lust to have a broken heart. You can do better.
Doms becareful also. Submission is earned not just given.

Not everyone is playing play play cause its not a connection for us all should not be forced. not being safe , wrong energy.back then in D/s we did not just have sex with people look for play partners we got to know people the intercourse not a thing was the sharing ideas and experiences showing people without crossing a line. You have to respect people's wishes. Respect a temple to get in the temple or the gate is closed. Someone wants to be part of you , They should be glad that even part of you.
Sex is not the first thing, the wrong energy, not the right connection or no soul. Only after looks and body does it come to being attracted to a person once you start to figure that out. Just because the humping might feel good does mean its love. Either person needs to be calm to make you laugh and work together. A relationship is not the first thing about getting to each other. Dance , Sing , read , to each other , breathe together - communicate. Don't count on slex to be the door to intimacy. It's the other way around first to develop intimacy skills . Then make love to enjoy them.

The Right kind will be centered with growth only wanting one they let things flow. The right kind is unexpectedly the serendipity kind. Souls will click, energy will be right in the right vibration at the right time. Show you the blueprints and effects. Take the time and make you feel safe. I Respect you. Support you through everything. Will make time for you. Person that can see through your soul can read you well in your mind and soul. They understand partnership is a two way street. Dates you four seasons. Will want to inter dose with your friends and family. Will be respectful, be fully dressed and clean with good hygiene. More fully committed. Respecting both of each other's feelings will talk it out. Grown enough to be kind and take responsibility
But truly love does fall for disguise. It sees right through them.
SO you just be your authentic , Wonderful Self.

Feeling Butterflies in the stomach in the old fashion term is another way of love but looks more beyond that. Don't settle all way's for butterflies in the stomach , Seek someone who brings you inner peace and makes you feel calm. At first you're getting to know each other with connections feeling you click souls on the same page. It will be like friendship but this friendship is a team and partnership and a great bond all in one of first front of love bond. Person that brings you peace and makes you feel calm and safe is beginning to build a bond to grow with love and feeling . Love and relationship will come later but first signs are peace , calmness , your soul clicks , feel good with this person , make time for you , see the universe in your eyes , Trust and openness , See through your mind and heart with soul not your parts. Slow love grows fonder over time. Take your time with them. You got a lovely person with a pure heart allowing your heart and soul to evolve with them. You will feel whole being one together as courtship they take your hand allows them to lead the way built with love allowing it to grow with love.

Travel , Do things to gether in public with laughter but passport backpacking with taste testing foods , getaway in bliss.

Reasons to keep your mind and speak up have a say as Sub bottom has feelings and emotions gets sensitive at times they need one Protect them not try to take things away. If you are hurt and need medical attention or need someone to wipe your eyes the Head of HouseHold needs to be able to read you and hear you clearly to take care of your needs. Good to have consent both ways. If you never had this, why do we say be careful? The wrong hand will try to Pretend Domish. Make you bark with orders and try to submit without winning your heart. They did not do the math of growing to love themself to love another. Some of these Pretend Domish are Vanilla shades they just get off on the lifestyle treat a person like a fetish only after sex and and body not care about a person's feelings or attention they grow to cheat and grow fetish addiction that later they can't get their sausage up. Pretend Domish will say they love you right away without even getting to know you right away want to relocate right away this downfall never move in with someone you just met they need to meet you a few times. Pretend Domish will not respect your heart they will take it all away only abuse only think of themself more likely these are predator that looking for Household gal that has kids so they abuse both in ways that can put them back behind bars why good to be careful do background checks wanna know and meet your kins right try to take all rights from the person never allow this. Keep your heart and keep that you only want to have respect. If you stay with a Pretend Domish, they try to trap your mind, make you feel sick and be hard to leave. Why do you need to keep your consent and have a backup plan? The pretend Domish can have abusive behavior of neglect and narcissism and snap that they could have had enough of the person put in a duffel bag the family has been looking for them and they end up in the news. Be cautious of life and safety in all terms. I did want to have to write about the dangers but online you have to be careful never know who they are behind it keep your mind and voice your human. Submission is earned not just given.
Notely
Notely • Sep 16, 2023
But if its a play date or Courtship or Companionship , to Long term Partnership

One grow Ill then bring then take out food get a movie . give them a bath , cater to them good soul would. But Ass tho will not respect if some one Ill please never fall for a Ass Hat. Dom will take care of the sub if a sub goes ill its thier prize they willing to take care of it. Sub can permit sorry ill but will not be able to. Let them know all it takes.
Sub takes care of them also if Dom is sick takes takes two to tango.

It's your passion set on fire, welcome it with open arms. Keep your mind set boundaries and speak up have a right to say no if its not the same have right to also decline. Someone makes you feel calm and safe willing to agree on things not give you a headache.
don't open for all ones but one that is willing to take the time with keeping with imagination til you meet but be very selective with your heart and don't settle for anything less. Fine to show with pleasing yourself at first but lovely suitor take the time to earn and respect over time with your heart and soul with looking through you not your parts will show the with effect and blue prints. Pleasing part you please each other can not just be one that a team works together with Partnership bliss. Will support your dreams and goals allow you to be yourself work together growing in supporting each other in new things. In the thick and the thin die or ride be their for each other know matter what comes in the way you can be stronger work on things. Struggle is temporary. Sacrifices are like investments. Give up the short term comfort for the long term win. Be patient and stay focused.
aPeepingMom​(sub female)
aPeepingMom​(sub female) • Sep 16, 2023
tallslenderguy wrote:
The problem i see with that is it thwarts connection if one is not being their true self or hiding something from the other. It makes the time together about the activity instead of being about the people engaged in the activity.

I agree! Maybe that’s why I wouldn’t consider not letting him know, because he should always know. But that’s because we don’t just participate in “activity”. My submission is not physical, it’s 100% mental submission. The physical activity is a by-product.

And for clarity, I’m not arguing that anyone who decides to withhold is in the wrong. You do you, boo.
Sweetlydepraved​(masochist female){Owned}
I’d tell him and he’d probably say something loving like “It doesn’t matter how you feel, I’ll still get what I want.” And then what he wants would turn out to be something like cuddling on the couch…because I don’t feel well. The point is, in a power exchange it’s his decision what to do, not mine. I report, and I accept his decisions, because I trust him to know what I need.
idClare
idClare • Sep 16, 2023
I would tell them them of my condition if I were ill because trust is a two way street. A Dom has to be able to trust their sub to disclose any factors that would prevent them from taking the upmost care and safety needed for scene play.

And here’s what would probably make me a sh—ty slave. . . I would totally count on my Dom to keep the date and alter its focus to my care and wellness, knowing that there would be a rain check, because a subs needs come for the wants of a Dom.
Beautiful eyes​(sub female){Taken}
8 months ago • Sep 17, 2023
Tell them.
You know they have gone to this effort for you, explain you are not at 100%. It is better they know, they deserve the truth.
Personally with my condition, we have a system in place for this, and the same goes for him.
We are very open and honest with anything that may impact us in any way. Even if it is emotional and not physical.