Online now
Online now

Spanking

sephy​(switch gender queer)
7 months ago • Sep 21, 2023

Spanking

I have always been curious about spankings, it is almost a bit overwhelming at this point because I am so deeply curious about how it feels and the amount of pleasure it provides.
shebakesalot​(sub female)
shebakesalot​(sub female) • Sep 21, 2023
I love me some impact play! Pain varies depending on the implement used and your pain tolerance (and how sadistic your partner is haha). For me, the pain turns into pleasure and puts me into a floaty headspace. I also love the marks left after the fact, but I've discovered it takes a lot to bruise me.
Purĕ​(sub female)
Purĕ​(sub female) • Sep 21, 2023
Oh,
I love me a nice red Butt which turns all colorful over the next couple days.

Softly caressing the welts later that day with a healing lotion, reminding me of every second of this enjoyment which earlier happened.

The different kinds of pains, depending on which tool was used... easily drifting into subspace without being fuxxed. Cumming without even being stimulated elsewhere.

Pain is a wonderful Emotion when delivered correctly

*now im craving some spankies 😪
    The most loved post in topic
shebakesalot​(sub female)
shebakesalot​(sub female) • Sep 21, 2023
Purĕ wrote:
Cumming without even being stimulated elsewhere.

OMG my last session I almost lost it thanks to a Wartenberg wheel on the back of my thigh 🫠😂
Purĕ​(sub female)
Purĕ​(sub female) • Sep 21, 2023
shebakesalot wrote:
Purĕ wrote:
Cumming without even being stimulated elsewhere.

OMG my last session I almost lost it thanks to a Wartenberg wheel on the back of my thigh 🫠😂

😍😍😍
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Sep 21, 2023
There has to be the right amount of impact for me. I don't have the same pain tolerance as a lot of pain sluts who can endure floggings harsh enough to draw blood and leave deep bruising. But a few thwacks, enough to make me feel it- I guess, I get off on the power exchange aspect of it.
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
5 months ago • Nov 5, 2023
Spanking is a huge fantasy of mine. I want the over the knee type with my panties pulled down. It seems so sweet and gentle-ish. I want the spanking with a belt while laying on the bed with my bare ass up in the air. To feel the crack of the belt hitting my tender cheeks, the sharp stinging pain and welts. I like the thoughts of having secret marks on my body from my dom and unable to sit for a week. The flogger things also look like a lot of fun, and teasing.
Spanks hard​(dom male){Looking }
5 months ago • Nov 21, 2023
I have often thought about trying a spank method which be considered clap spanking on the bare bottom of a submissive girl who I owned the impact would start light and slow then build up as the session progressed.
Miki
5 months ago • Nov 21, 2023
Miki • Nov 21, 2023
I loved every one I got, and did bratty things to "earn" extra strokes, whether by hand or a paddle or even a belt.

I was alternated either being completely nude or in a short dress lifted up with underwear pulled down a-la the school girl paddling routine.

It helped to be stimulated by either the other hand, a toy, or a vbrator but the spankings/paddlings were pleasurable unto themselves.

Those were right up there with either suspension (rare, many I knew and played with certainly didn't have rigging and no ceilings were strong enough for a simple hook for the ropes.) or the good ol' whipping post. But I digress, being folded over something or someone's knee was a big part of the thrill.

The warm feeling from my red ass was actually quite nice afterwards.