Online now
Online now

When Is It Too Much? Impact Edition

Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
7 months ago • Sep 25, 2023

When Is It Too Much? Impact Edition

I just saw a post on Fetlife and it made me think. Essentially a dom was talking about how he enjoyed causing his submissive pain. How her willingness to accept the pain he gives to please him makes him happy. He then went on to describe the scene. How started off with face punching and went on from there.
I was trying to figure out why someone would want to punch someone in the face. No meat to take the force of it, too many things to possibly break, and damage to the brain is a possibility. Asked my dom about it and he wasn't sure either.
I know people have their kinks, my dom is a sadist, but his limit is anything above the shoulders. My limit is anything above my hips, but that's because I'm trying to build that pain tolerance.

My question here is for my doms: where is yalls limits when it comes to impact. I know the #1 rule is when the sub calls it or hits their limit, but I mean specifically for you. If the sub you are playing with has given you the no limit rule. That they will not safeword out and want you to do whatever you want, where do you mentally draw the line?
TopekaDom​(dom male)
7 months ago • Sep 25, 2023
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Sep 25, 2023
If I have to use a closed fist, then, yeah no.

Yes I have known s types who love black eyes and gut punches, but I tain't doing that.

I'll bite, scratch, slap, hard pinch, tit squeeze, hair pull and wrap them up with my arms and legs.
Crops, rulers, canes, paddles, yank on leashes, use wernternburg wheels hard, clamps of all kinds,
make them run and push ups and sit ups using candles for inducement, then turn around and drip the hot wax on them
Ice dicks in the various holes and other ideas for pain

But I am not going to punch someone.
    The most loved post in topic
LordofPain56
7 months ago • Sep 27, 2023
LordofPain56 • Sep 27, 2023
It has always been stated in my profile (never on this site, I have a drastically shorter version here), that face-slapping is considered disrespectful and would be prohibited. IMO, punching in the face would be a cardinal sin akin to raising my hand in anger (also prohibited). And I consider myself to be a fairly mean sadist.
IMO, face-punching is a tool from the hand of an abuser.
shebakesalot​(sub female)
shebakesalot​(sub female) • Sep 27, 2023
I'm honestly curious how punching or kicking is even executed safely from a body mechanics viewpoint. Like how does one control an impact like that to cause pain, but without damage?
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Sep 27, 2023
shebakesalot wrote:
I'm honestly curious how punching or kicking is even executed safely from a body mechanics viewpoint. Like how does one control an impact like that to cause pain, but without damage?

The sub I knew who liked her black eyes said she tried to roll with the punches so she didn't take too much damage. Otherwise, I have no idea.
LordofPain56
LordofPain56 • Sep 27, 2023
Speaking in terms of limits and boundaries, if I define boundaries are those things that are prohibited and limits as severity more or less (within those boundaries);
The Dom should always be respectful of the subs boundaries and never cross them.
Within those boundaries, the Dom may employ severity up to his sub's limits (which he can derive from his girl's facial expression, or if she flinches abruptly and screams). Or she can verbally express if something is too much or too hard. Then it is the Dom's responsibility to back off the severity. Possibly over a long period of time, the Dom can push the limits a little bit to see if she can withstand more than she did in the past.
Regardless, the Dom is responsible for keeping his girl from becoming injured, so there should at least be some discussion first and sample dry-runs to demonstrate what she can handle ordinarily.
Have fun y'all.