Online now
Online now

Lack of Dominant gay men on The Cage

subuMast​(sub male)
7 months ago • Sep 25, 2023

Lack of Dominant gay men on The Cage

subuMast​(sub male) • Sep 25, 2023
At least the last two days on this site it's been more heterosexual male and female. I'm very discouraged about that I am a submissive male looking for a dominant male.. also it's strange because almost everybody that is on line now are the same people that has been for the last two or three days now. This isn't for me this is for straight men looking for straight women for BDSM. This is the way I feel thank you.
Steven
Miki
Miki • Sep 25, 2023
Hey Steve,

I wish I could help. I just wanted you to know "I see you"

As for the rest.. Try posting in Personals.

Much love

Miki
event horizon{NotLooking}
event horizon{NotLooking} • Sep 25, 2023
You're not wrong, it's similar for women who date women. Unfortunately us queers are still the minority in any given community that is not specifically for us. Also, this site has only been around since 2017 and the population of it is not that large. You may be right that it might not be the place for you, but I agree with the last comment recommending the personals section. There are queer men here, just not very many. Perhaps the site could do with some promotional efforts to target the queer community.
    The most loved post in topic
simplylaura​(sub female){djinni}
7 months ago • Sep 26, 2023
Hi there icon_smile.gif

Lesbian here. I met my Dominant/Wife on this site about a little over 4 years ago. It was an absolute fluke but queers on the Cage do exist. To be fair I see queer women far more frequently than men, but that could just be confirmation bias. Don't lose hope though. I know straight male dom female sub are the norm on here but there are quite a few of us trying to subvert that. I hope your post brings some of them out of the woodwork for you.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
7 months ago • Sep 26, 2023
i'm a gay male, total bottom with some sub thrown in. i've been part of The Cage community for ~4 years. i too have experienced the wish for more gay folk, but have also enjoyed and benefitted trodding and exploring common ground with others in this community. i've had a few connections with gay guys here, but do not find many gay guys who participate in the forums on a regular basis. i note the OP seems to have left, no profile.

It's definitely not a gay community here, but i've lived in a straight world my whole life... some of my best friends are straight. i've gotten to know some wonderful people here... and most are straight. I think it's a positive that one can come here and find a (generally) safe place to be who and how one is, even if we do not find 100% common ground.

If LGBTQ+ people do not come to places like The Cage, stay and participate, there never will be a population of LGBTQ+ people on The Cage.
We are the world.
House Talion​(dom male)
7 months ago • Sep 27, 2023
House Talion​(dom male) • Sep 27, 2023
There's a lack of dominant gay men everywhere or at least they're not posting ads. You wanna change that then you can always host your own event. 8 minute D/gay (jay) dating!
Notely
7 months ago • Oct 1, 2023
Notely • Oct 1, 2023
I have seen a good range of LGBTQ I know some guy's may list as even being straight but are bi and are full LBGTQ they can be a bit mysterious and a little discreet as well because thier more than one thing they are. Some can be shy and will come out with private messages.
Not everyone may use gender but asexual also they can have attraction not by the role but feeling and soul connection.

Focus on the process, date yourself, post a few new photos , write on your blog, share some things and try to keep yourself busy. This site is good for learning and sharing if you find someone here or its work for you even in other places but gate is the best at explaining things. Invest being the best assist of your life and pour more into yourself. In the land of love I know everyone is looking for that one love but it will always start as a meeting as connection builds with friendship first the love and relationship come later. Make some friends, maybe they can interdose with friends in their life, open your doors, do things you never did before, and you could find the right people in the place. You also open your surroundings like even if you're in one city or town try to open more for states even 500 miles away. Meditate put in affirmation of this person and journal it kinding like seeing in practical magic where they make the perfect person but this also as affirmation puts some positive insight into it and becomes the partner you seek. Try to go out and about staying at a new location, go camping and travel somewhere and do things that will attract you. Telling yourself you can afford this life everyday manifests asking what you believe, asking for guidance but in a way for you to understand to go on your path.

Settings :
Under gender but not labeling at that it but maybe putting what you prefer to to use for your own self .
female
male
trans man
trans woman
gender-fluid
gender-queer
agender
intersex
butch
femme
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sexual orientation but not labeling what what is offered.

Heterosexual
Gay / Lesbian
Pansexual
Asexual
Bisexual
Not applicable
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Under Find friends is list of LBGTQ+ and location
https://thecage.co/memberlist.php
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personals has alot people looking each of thier own worlds
https://thecage.co/personals.php?Board=view_category&CatID=6
https://thecage.co/personals.php
Notely
7 months ago • Oct 1, 2023
Notely • Oct 1, 2023
In better words   You have beautful three months reserve it til the new year make it best era
You attract the gentlemen, You see him in the mirror , You see it through your eyes and mind but yourself on a better level with value that the right guy will find you that you are open but it will come unexpected without thinking but finding something beautiful without looking but attract be the attraction. With the Submissive side open your heart to your essence, allow this connection to let go of things and words set it free allow your passion to be free so you live this life you want. That you get so addicted to yourself enhances your life with feminine masculine submission that it feels great to see what changes. Put the vision board of your life secure, see through the eyes of the man you attract and become its baby.

Wake up early being sexy wear cocklock and mesh shorts wear taking care what you have the skin the body having a nice cool shower making yourself a healthy meal. Put some style gel in your hair. Put oil all over your body and go jogging in an area with your shirt off in an area you have never done. Trust me once you start wearing and living you will get the life you want. Dress up nice for yourself, find places that manifest in these places and go on more outings finding events in your area.

When you start doing stuff for yourself at peace no worries it will show up for you. When you look in the mirrror this is my sexy ultimiate era!
Sculpt your temple , put more in your health and wellness for yourself , Routine in to skin care , eyebrow powder , gel eyebrow powder the eyebrows show your features , being sexy for yourself , Being the sexy submissive but bit take lead why being submissive in your own life, sing in the shower , wake up with song list , talking to yourself better words , put nice reminder on your phone when you wake up , watch lbgta movies , romance your life in masculine feminine way minimal way , invest in you , highlights your life , be the lead in your life time place for it til it shows up. Don't wait for it, let it flow.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/yKzc_6R2ljI
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2uKuxPChJg8
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/M1mXYex6sHU
https://www.instagram.com/p/CxyteTnOLMG/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CxyU8fXvAZG/