Online now
Online now

Nude 24/7 Practical Issues

lambsone
6 months ago • Oct 16, 2023

Nude 24/7 Practical Issues

lambsone • Oct 16, 2023
Both of my last Doms wanted me to be nude 24/7 in the house. I obeyed and found it not that difficult to do, and actually like it so I've continued the practice even without a Dom. However, I did find that some issues crept up that had to be dealt with, such as leaking on furniture when aroused. I found large doggy pee pads and all is good now. I wondered what issues others have encountered and how you handled those.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Oct 16, 2023
Never really had a problem when I would do nude 24/7. Though it was only for weekends.

Course they were not allowed to sit on the furniture. Mainly just had to stay away from the windows.
lambsone
lambsone • Oct 16, 2023
Yes windows are a problem TopekaDom. I keep most of mine closed or partially blocked from view in some way. Since I have SAD, I can't live completely without the Sun though.
Miki
Miki • Oct 16, 2023
Another obvious issue that inevitably comes up... someone comes to the door. Can't ignore them forever, especially if it's a cop, a postal delivery person with something one must sign for, like a certified letter--- or, Heaven forbid a Federal agent who simply will not go away.

I tried that once a number of years ago, but it was more inconvenient than it was worth, especially because I cannot talk on the phone.

Sooner or later, refusing to answer the door leads to a Well-Being check.

Of course hanging a robe near the door can alleviate that problem, but that would defeat the goal of "24/7 nude".
lambsone
lambsone • Oct 16, 2023
The first Dom I had here Miki, suggested that I keep something by the door that I could throw on if that situation arose. I found a denim jumper that I could just throw over my head quick and pull down to cover myself. That has been very handy. I don't see it as any breach of 24/7 nudity at all. I have to leave the house temporarily to put the garbage at the curb, etc. I just go back to nudity as soon as I can and don't fret over it.