Online now
Online now

What are your fetishes?

Cutjunkie​(sub male)
5 years ago • Mar 4, 2019
Cutjunkie​(sub male) • Mar 4, 2019
Have a barbershop fetish getting or watching guys get taken short...willingly or forced...especially into military styles...I have a flattop now and part of the fetish is the humiliation of being seen in public with such an extreme haircut one that is not really popular or real retro looking. Body grooming waxing shaving plays into it as well...heavy nip play as nips are hard wired to my cock...gets me submissive the quickest...alway wanted to try to incorporate the fetishes with bondage and discipline (spanking intrigues me)
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
5 years ago • Mar 2, 2019
It’s my understanding that a fetish is something you need/require for sexual gratification, kinks are the things that you enjoy but aren’t absolutely necessary.

With that understanding my only fetish is power exchange. I require my partner to take a leadership role to obtain any kind of sexual satisfaction.

Kinks on the other hand is a pretty long list.
Scott95
5 years ago • Mar 1, 2019
Scott95 • Mar 1, 2019
I like being versatile in most of what I do. I think it's much more fun that way.... that being said, being dominated is always fun if they know what they're doing.

As for fetishes?.... Well, where do I begin? Bondage, breath play, whipping, spanking, wax, force play with limits of coarse.

What would I try, but never have done before. Sissy play, pup play, electro stuff, public.
alex1940​(sub male)
5 years ago • Jan 23, 2019
alex1940​(sub male) • Jan 23, 2019
I like to be a good sub for her enjoyment that do the most for me her control of me that make her happy
Misanthrope
5 years ago • Jan 14, 2019
Misanthrope • Jan 14, 2019
Sterenda wrote:
Honestlly i have no true fetishs (and it kinda irks me how casually people toss that word around)

I realize I'm a tad late coming to this conversation, but I complete agree with Sterenda on this one. A fetish is something one needs to obtain excitement/fulfillment in intercourse. They cannot get off without it. A kink, on the other hand, is something a person enjoys that is out side of the predetermined norm. Based on the author's list of things, I think the title of this should have been "What Are Your Kinks," not fetishes.

So, to answer the original question, I too, have no true fetishes, but several kinks.
LadyR81​(sub female){--YES--}
5 years ago • Jan 13, 2019

Fetishes

There are a great many thing that turns me on...I suppose I should list the things that certainly work and NOT work for me...
**YES:**
Being Dominated
All Genders
Rope
Cuffs
Collar
Leash
Wax
Feet
Feathers
Spanking Open-Handed
Spanking Crops
Blindfolds
Masks
Glasses
Intelligence
Respect
KIndness
Communication
Hands on my neck, wrapped snugly...
**NO**
Rape Fantasies/Non-Consensual
Unsolicited "Directives" from Strangers
Underage
Non-Human (Vampire Fantasies are OK)
Blood
Scat
Urine
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
5 years ago • Jan 13, 2019
Since a fetish is a /need/ for sexual gratification, I honestly don't think I have any fetishes. Unless just straight up intercourse or oral is being considered a fetish.

If we want to talk kinks, that's a different story.