Online now
Online now

First Date Horror Stories

SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
6 months ago • Nov 8, 2023
Ill keep going lol. I met this guy for a first date at dinner, then he invited me back to his apartment, I felt comfortable with him so I went. He started doing some weird thing saying he was very spiritual and reading my aura and it was so rare and this amazing red and purple color. My bullshit meter was going off by now. We had kissed a bit but i was feeling a little weird. He went to his room and came back with this little box. I thought for sure it was gonna have a condom in it but nope! It had a Scooby Doo Mystery Van sticker. He said if he puts it on my shoulder it would protect us in sex because its infused with this nanobyte technology etc. I suddenly got a headache and got the hell outta there 😅😅😅
Miki
Miki • Nov 8, 2023
SnowMinx wrote:
Ill keep going lol. I met this guy for a first date at dinner, then he invited me back to his apartment, I felt comfortable with him so I went. He started doing some weird thing saying he was very spiritual and reading my aura and it was so rare and this amazing red and purple color. My bullshit meter was going off by now. We had kissed a bit but i was feeling a little weird. He went to his room and came back with this little box. I thought for sure it was gonna have a condom in it but nope! It had a Scooby Doo Mystery Van sticker. He said if he puts it on my shoulder it would protect us in sex because its infused with this nanobyte technology etc. I suddenly got a headache and got the hell outta there 😅😅😅

creeps abound
Miki
Miki • Nov 8, 2023
I d meet you for dinner any day of the weewk.
Miki
Miki • Nov 8, 2023
yes
Miki
Miki • Nov 8, 2023
But I am twisted I desire a woman to scaffold me by my wrists and whip the shit out of me nude

sorry to disapoint
lambsone
lambsone • Nov 8, 2023
I was trying to remember if I ever had a first date horror story but one came to mind recently. My college roommate tried a few times to set me up with blind dates in the early 70's. The first was a pretty nice guy and we went to see the movie M.A.S.H. I got embarrassed when the shower curtain fell and exposed Hotlips. Then we went to a restaurant and had pizza afterwards. At one point I took a bite of pizza and swallowed but the cheese wouldn't break off. It seems my teeth weren't doing their job, and I started seeing my life flash before my face as I was slowly choking on cheese that was stuck half in my mouth still attached the the pizza, and the other half caught in my throat. I didn't want to say anything because I was afraid the guy would see me as an idiot. Somehow I got free, and we continued our date. I even met his pet python when we went back to his apartment. It was an eventful date but we never had another one.
Steellover​(sub male)
6 months ago • Nov 9, 2023
Steellover​(sub male) • Nov 9, 2023
There are some strange dudes out there, but Snowminx/s Aura Scooby Doo wunder powers guy sounds like someone with mental illness. Nice guy, harmless, maybe not creepy, but clearly, just not all "there." And certainly not someone I would want to be involved with. I've known quite a few weird hippie types with some, well, "Different" new-age type beliefs, but none of them were that far out there.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
This is a great thread... hilarious, and helps me realize i am not alone in this.

i've had quite a few, and they stayed "first date" because, well, they were "horror dates" and i'm not into horror.

Most of mine occurred when i first divorced from a marriage to a woman in 2008 and was dating gay guys. Most of them were the common misrepresentation with old or inaccurate pics. Was disheartening and enlightening.

One that stands out early on, maybe one of my first potentially romantic meets was a guy living in Idaho and i was living in Virginia at the time. i confess, i was newly free and out as a gay person, and pretty hungry... i would have gone to Idaho to meet (eek). And, i was pretty stupid, when i can blame a lot on my having been emotionally starved for a long time.

Met him online and we had sparks, writing volumes back and forth. Then a 5 hour phone call where he literally proposed to me after we'd only been talking 3 days. Okay, i knew. my rational mind was telling me how ridiculous this was, that all i had was a pic, lots of written exchange and a very long phone call. But my emotional brain craved romance, and he was pushing all my buttons. Of course, i didn't seriously consider marriage, but i was pulled by his romancing me.

The phone call was a Saturday... and then he disappeared. Keep in mind, i was new to all this, so be kind towards my idiocy. i was frantic, writing over and over and getting no response after prior daily (continuous) interaction. When he got back in touch, he told me that he was going to have to end our relationship (stop laughing) because he'd "met someone who needed him more than i." i wrote back that i never said anything about "needing" him, the disconnects were plethora, again... my emotions were driving with my rational mind yelling from the back seat and finally getting through. Then he disappeared and i let it all go chiding myself for allowing my emotions to run amok.

One month later, he got back in touch and said that it was over between he and the one who "needed him more than i did." At this point i had recovered my senses and all irrational vulnerability was stowed safely in the trunk. i pressed him about the one who needed him more than i did and he finally told me that the one who needed him more than me was an injured cat he'd found. (okay, you can laugh now).
DeepEmbrace​(dom female)
DeepEmbrace​(dom female) • Nov 9, 2023
I'm dying laughing!!!!!! Lmfao

Thanks to who started the thread and to everyone sharing. Yes, we have all been there (though not as far as some of you all have been, lolll)!

Someone pleaseeee make these stories into little video skits on YouTube.