Online now
Online now

What is your go to fantasy to get you off?

SassyinCali​(sub female)
5 months ago • Nov 17, 2023
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Nov 17, 2023
I actually wrote about my favorite fantasy and posted it here in the erotica section of the Magazine. I have reread it several times during toy time. It works every time.

Not sure if it is odd that my own erotica gets me off, but it does.
Enela​(sub female)
5 months ago • Nov 18, 2023
Enela​(sub female) • Nov 18, 2023
Running through the woods while my stalker follows me or getting my holes full of cum from two men.
I'mME
I'mME • Nov 18, 2023
SassyinCali wrote:
I actually wrote about my favorite fantasy and posted it here in the erotica section of the Magazine. I have reread it several times during toy time. It works every time.

SassyinCali,

It's not odd to me one bit. Why not enjoy something that you wrote, you made, or fill in the blank.

I often tell myself , great job, or go back and admire something I did. I don't write exciting stories, but the concept is still the same. There is no one else to do this, so I do it.

Maybe I AM ODD. 😳
Miki
Miki • Nov 18, 2023
SassyinCali wrote:

Nahh, hardly odd.. I get a thrill watching myself masturbate, fully nude, in a door-length mirror!

Now that could be classified as more twisted than many can appreciate.. But it works and that's all that really counts!
Honey Brown​(sub female)
5 months ago • Nov 19, 2023
Honey Brown​(sub female) • Nov 19, 2023
I asked this question because for some reason people love to explain their needs and what their fantasies are in my inbox as if I’m the BDSM Oprah Genie so …
I decided to see if your really that bold in real life .. most are not.. let alone smart enough to publicly answer the question and still remain private.

Anyways for those people who want to participate.. and not chicken shit..
I have one that’s pretty simple it is not always the one I use but it is my go to. It always starts off the same every time. I won’t go into details because these events actually took place but it ends different every time..
some times I imagine things I wanted to do and sometimes I reminisce on things we have done..
Life Long BDSM
Life Long BDSM • Nov 19, 2023
I Prefer reality to fantasy. There was a time when fantasy was the only option.
I am constantly reframing who I am, so my story is on going.
Rather than fantasy I chose hope. Hope that things will get better,--- as I do better.
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Nov 19, 2023
Honey Brown wrote:
I asked this question because for some reason people love to explain their needs and what their fantasies are in my inbox as if I’m the BDSM Oprah Genie so …
I decided to see if your really that bold in real life .. most are not.. let alone smart enough to publicly answer the question and still remain private.

It's like this; Us guys, we get a lot of mixed messages as to how much of our intimate fantasies it is appropriate to share on these forums, without being called "Cringy" or gross, or simply posting "Wank fodder." Which is why I try to error on the side of caution and not be too explicit. A lot of people simply don't like reading about stuff we submissive males are into. I've even been shamed, called "kink tard" and "Cringy" for doing so, on the forums. I can say I get off on cuckolding fantasies, and strap play and toilet play- but without being more explicit I hope that will suffice.
ky guy Newbie

Re: What is your go to fantasy to get you off?

ky guy Newbie • Nov 19, 2023
Honey Brown wrote:
What do you think about during self musturbation?

My go to so I can get into the mood is being in the room with my woman a d her sitting on my face grinding her pussy into my mouth. Asking me how do I like it and I can barely breath and she says to me oh your really going to like a surprise I have for you as she's pressing my face and tongue inside her and I hear the door open and then several different foot steps she says to them now be easy with him but also but not to easy and I fill my boxers slide off me and then someone grabs my hips and spreads my ass apart I'm try to mouth out something and that when I get tied down by three other people and my woman gets off me and says now where going to fun as I look up the first thing I see is a big black monster cock and it gets put into my mouth and another is starting to place his into my ass hes taking it slow at first but the one in my mouth isn't giving me any mercy he is plowing it down my throat to his balls the guy that's ass fucking me finally gets all the way in and then he started to pound it harder and deeper into me and the one that is throat pounding me I can fill his cock throbbing like he's ready to explode so he grabs my head and pushes it down and holds my head down onto his shaft as he unloads down my throat and same with the guy in my ass he pulls straight out my ass and into my mouth and pounds his down my throat and the two ther men got behind me and under me and forced both Thier cocks Into my ass and the fifth one fucked my face they kept doing this until they finally came in my ass and then filled my moth up again also thb he made me tongue fuck his ass as my girl put a strap on and but fucked me and chocked me until I cummed and made me eat my cunm
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Sex for me is mostly about connection with another person at a deep and intimate level. Connection of mutual need/desire. While i do masturbate after the sexual tension gets to be so much, it's always disappointing for me, like i've somehow cheated myself.

When i do imagine and masturbate, it's not necessarily a particular scenario or method, other than the major stuff, i.e., i'm always bottom, He's always Top. The overriding factor though is intense, unabashed mutual desire/need for the other... perfect balance. And, having that, the end result is mutual pleasure, satisfaction (understatement).