Online now
Online now

Dollar Store Domming.

Drac Reeferfangs​(sadist male)
5 months ago • Nov 25, 2023

Dollar Store Domming.

I was hanging out in the chat room here when I had a thought; ( Yes it did hurt!) there are alot of new people and people trying BDSM for the first time and may not be willing or able to spend a small fortune on toys. I am reminded of something my Grandfather taught me. He said "Their are two types of fishing tackle one aimed to catch fish, and one aimed to catch fisherman".I find similar things in BDSM. Maybe their are people who wanna try some electrical play but don't want to drop hundreds on Violet Wands, and Tens Units ect. So I thought that if a few of us were to share our less expensive techniques then more people will try BDSM. Plus I'm always looking for new ideas.

I'll start. Did you realize that a 9 volt battery ( the square ones with both polls on top) when touched to wet skin gives a mild jolt. Nice for first time electric play.
    The most loved post in topic
lambsone
5 months ago • Nov 25, 2023
lambsone • Nov 25, 2023
I have clamps from Dollar Tree. They have an assortment of different sized wooden closepins in the craft section, metal clamps in either automotive or crafts, and chip bag clamps in the kitchen utensil section.

I've also found bamboo kitchen utensils suitable for spanking that are either solid or slotted.

I like the chip bag clamps the best. They are a small size about 2 in long and the spring action is gentle. I can wear them on tits or labia for about 30 min before they have to come off. They start out with no pain but it gradually increases over time. When it's time to take them off, they give a pretty good sting. Then if you rub the area after removal, it stings even more.
LordofPain56
5 months ago • Nov 26, 2023
LordofPain56 • Nov 26, 2023
Not sure but I bet you could pick up a set of binder-clips cheap at a department store if you are into that sort of thing. But if this is more about saving money, somebody started a topic here about making your own BDSM toys and there are some good entries in there. Myself, being a "jack-of-all-trades" type didn't spend any money on any of the toys I've made which I posted about in that topic.
Now, speaking of fishing tackle, decades ago I looked in my late uncle's tackle-box (they were outdoors men galore) and he had a piece of a tree branch, whittled down with a pocket knife and it had fish-hook on both ends. There are types like that for the ocean (which we live no-where around), but the storebought ones are finish sanded and painted in ways to attract fish to them. Believe it or not, he actually caught fish with that thing.
Richard Girard
4 months ago • Dec 6, 2023
Richard Girard • Dec 6, 2023
Feather dusters, wood cooking spoons, rope, tape, plastic wrap. wrapping paper, spray bottles, dog collars, dog leashes, candles, oils, food coloring, just a few
Miki
4 months ago • Dec 6, 2023
Miki • Dec 6, 2023
Hmmm

I guess I'm too picky but a "dom" who gets his "equipment" at a "dollar store"--- is probably so cheap that when he walks, his ass squeaks.

Watch out, skinflints... Chafed cheeks are a pain in the butt.
Steellover​(sub male)
4 months ago • Dec 7, 2023
Steellover​(sub male) • Dec 7, 2023
I posted in a blog once a year or so back, that pet supply stores have an assortment of leashes, that can just as easily be adaptable to humans as to animals. (I was in one with a sexy friend once, and actually got a bit aroused at the thought of her holding one of the leashes with me attached to it. But of course I didn't tell her this!)