Online now
Online now

Being told no thanks

Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN}
4 months ago • Dec 9, 2023

Being told no thanks

Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN} • Dec 9, 2023
Dear submissive males (or so called subs),
Why the hostility and name calling when told no thanks I am not interested. Or please don't contact me as I don't feel you are a match. Then you come back with name calling. Why be so childish that a person doesn't feel you are a match for them?? When messages before you were basically willing to move across country and propose in your intro, which is a major turn off by the way. Please tell me your thought process behind this. I want to know why you turn into immature children when someone isn't interested. Do you think calling them fat, ugly, whore, cunt, bitch or whatever will win the woman over and she will be like yes...this is who I want to be with??
I know rejection sucks but not everyone is your match.
    The most loved post in topic
xaiverc​(dom male)
4 months ago • Dec 10, 2023
xaiverc​(dom male) • Dec 10, 2023
Ms MaryJane,

Not to just pile on or highjack your point, but the behavior your pointing out, produces other issues. For those of us who take the time to read the bio, compose a reasonably well thought out response, are often met with silence. And that lack of reply is understandable. Why would anyone want to reply, especially in the negative, when abuse and criticism is what one is likely to receive.

Folks, it doesn't matter how you identify, if you receive a rejection, accept that the sender doesn't see a fit/match. It might not be you, could be something with original recipient. I was reject once because "...you have a nice profile, but your looks reminds me of my ex." But be thankful you received a reply at all! Take heart, the party receiving your message had both the manners and teaching that replying to an entreatment , even if to deliver unwanted news, is the polite and correct thing to do.

Rejection is a part of life people. Deal with it, swallow your pride or your jizz, keep your hands off the keyboard and keep trying.

Loose / loose,
.X
Miki
Miki • Dec 10, 2023
xaiverc wrote:
Ms MaryJane,

Not to just pile on or highjack your point, but the behavior your pointing out, produces other issues. For those of us who take the time to read the bio, compose a reasonably well thought out response, are often met with silence. And that lack of reply is understandable. Why would anyone want to reply, especially in the negative, when abuse and criticism is what one is likely to receive.

Folks, it doesn't matter how you identify, if you receive a rejection, accept that the sender doesn't see a fit/match. It might not be you, could be something with original recipient. I was reject once because "...you have a nice profile, but your looks reminds me of my ex." But be thankful you received a reply at all! Take heart, the party receiving your message had both the manners and teaching that replying to an entreatment , even if to deliver unwanted news, is the polite and correct thing to do.

Rejection is a part of life people. Deal with it, swallow your pride or your jizz, keep your hands off the keyboard and keep trying.

Loose / loose,
.X

Not a sub, just a masochist kinkster (not active) but I'll chime in anyway...

Could be worse... From the other side of the coin from responses to "No Thanks":

Of course, as mentioned earlier, I don't see many because people have caught on that I'm "Not Looking" but when I do get ... inquiries... I never combine "No Thanks" with comments on appearances.

Sure I have "thought " about how I would address message-writers with unpalatable faces or other attributes--but I also know it's just my personal take if Don the Dom's eyes are too far apart or Joe Blow's comb-over looks like shit ,or women I have come across who look like the ubiquitous lunch ladies at school quite a while ago.

As for the initial post, only once or twice has anyone I politely declined came back with the "B" word or the "C" word. Nothing I can't handle.

Been lucky I guess.
lilbrattybutterfly​(sub female)
hello-

i do not understand the name-calling on any level or the ghosting. It is just a show of how that person really is. In the end, i personally am hurt, but also think well... i dodged a bullet on that one. If that is how that person treats someone online, how are they going to treat people in-person?

grille
Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN}
Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN} • Dec 10, 2023
Every time this happens, I 'm always like yay dodged another bullet.
It just blows my mind that there are way too many adults that act like children.
We as individuals have the right who we interact with.
We don't owe anyone a reason or explanation past No thank you.
You can just move on without going on a verbally abusive rant to the person you don't even know.
As the block list grows! Lol

As always thanks everyone who has chimed in with their thoughts
Miki
Miki • Dec 10, 2023
I may have a reaction to how someone looks or the angle of their approach but I merely write, "No thank you. I'm not looking" even though as written above, I am not obligated to give a reason. I do that so they don't take it personally. While a couple-three were certainly no movie stars, the main reason I take a pass is me, not them. Looks would never be my first criteria.... External appearance can even tend to be the opposite of what's inside.
I'mME
I'mME • Dec 10, 2023
It's all BS.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Dec 10, 2023
Guys getting mad at someone for not being a kink dispenser. Tell me it isn't so.