Online now
Online now

Hypnosis

SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
2 months ago • Feb 26, 2024
Cello Trance wrote:
So, in your opinion, the hypnosis kink shouldn't be part of this lifestyle, is that correct?

Incorrect. Whatever floats your boat is up to you. But you posted you wanted to have a discussion about it and ive asked several times what hypnodom does but Im still clueless haha.

I understand its different in each dynamic. But what are some common purposes or interests of hypnodoms? Why can't you talk and communicate to the submissive?
Cello Trance
Cello Trance • Feb 26, 2024
Oh my God. Yes, yes, there is so much communication. For me, as a Dom, I find out what the submissive's desires and kinks and limits are, and do my best to respect them. This is not just hypnosis 24/7. It's not all about sex. There's a relationship going on in both myself and the submissive . The hypnosis is part of the lifestyle. On the sexual side, One of the incredible aspects of hypnosis is being able to give incredible orgasms.… And multiple multiple ones.

But hypnosis is not just used for sex. It's used for health issues, food choices, exercise, job situations, fears, stress … on And on.

I have used hypnosis on some of my cello students, and not just the adult ones, some of the high school ones while the parent was present. I had one high school student years ago That was a very, very good musician, but got incredibly nervous at auditions, so with her mother present I put her into a trance, and gave her the suggestion that she would be happy and relaxed at the audition and the music would flow out of her… And guess what, she aced the audition.

Within this lifestyle, it can be an amazing tool for two people that love each other and desire it.
Cello Trance
Cello Trance • Feb 26, 2024
I hope that helps… I will tell you that one of the reasons I left this group a year and a half ago was the amazing amount of shade and hatred that was shown me for my kink. It totally took me by surprise. I really thought I would be accepted here. This is the place where someone who didn't even know me told me I should be arrested. Broke my heart.

One big misconception about it is that it is mind control. That's a gimmick that's in TV and movies. It is not mind control. If I made a suggestion in trance that the person did not like, they would immediately come out of trance… For an extreme example, if I told someone to go rob a bank in trance , they would immediately wake up and tell me to go fuck myself… icon_smile.gif
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
2 months ago • Feb 27, 2024
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Feb 27, 2024
I've experienced this in both good and negative ways. I think the main issue you will come up against, CT, is that many of us intelligent, thinking submissives are well aware it can be, and is, used by lazier dom types to manipulate. In a great trusting well founded dynamic, all well and good. But it cannot be used as a shortcut. And men who use it in their approach to fish etc, don't come across so well. Not saying that is what you are doing - I don't know you from Adam - but any submissive who's experienced it in this way, myself included, is likely to shy away from men who mention it, and assume the worst.
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
2 months ago • Feb 27, 2024
Cello Trance wrote:
I hope that helps… I will tell you that one of the reasons I left this group a year and a half ago was the amazing amount of shade and hatred that was shown me for my kink. It totally took me by surprise. I really thought I would be accepted here. This is the place where someone who didn't even know me told me I should be arrested. Broke my heart.

One big misconception about it is that it is mind control. That's a gimmick that's in TV and movies. It is not mind control. If I made a suggestion in trance that the person did not like, they would immediately come out of trance… For an extreme example, if I told someone to go rob a bank in trance , they would immediately wake up and tell me to go fuck myself… icon_smile.gif

Im sorry to hear of your previous bad experience here. You may not get good feedback or be able to change people's minds to think positive of hypnosis but that shouldn't effect what you do in private. Are you looking for a sub to practice hypnosis on or just trying to have a general broad discussion regarding it? If it is the second option then you already are aware of the path you face.

For me personally, hypnosis would probably be a hard limit and a firm no. It's not the trust thing but I kind of feel like everything can also be done without hypnosis although it may take longer or be more difficult. But I dont like an easy out. Ive also tried to be hypnotized in the past several times but it failed lol
lifeofdom​(dom male)
2 months ago • Mar 1, 2024
lifeofdom​(dom male) • Mar 1, 2024
Hypnosis will be accepted by some and refused by many.
The same with other kinks..
You are either into it or not..
Some people become judgemental by adding adjectives like "lazy" this comes from.fear of the unknown..fear of judgement.from the "outside".
Talking without trying.
The truth is, there are people even here on the cage that swear by it.. and i am talking submissives.
Its a love or leave it kind of thing.
As i said before, personally i am curious about it.
MUT​(sub female)
2 months ago • Mar 1, 2024
MUT​(sub female) • Mar 1, 2024
i am way too interested in this
Ingénue{VK}
1 month ago • Mar 3, 2024
Ingénue{VK} • Mar 3, 2024
The original poster appears to have left the cage again.

My view was posted a while back in the thread I have linked below, which was started by someone new to the lifestyle. I can't be bothered to write it all out again and generate argument. It's in there if you want to read it. Plenty of people disagreed vehemently with my position. Especially the Doms who like to use hypnosis as their USP.

https://thecage.co/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=4798&start=0
FlitterFly​(sub female)
1 month ago • Mar 3, 2024
FlitterFly​(sub female) • Mar 3, 2024
Hello again My Friend
Welcome back.

As for your Trans like state, I can vouch on how soothing it is.
I was able to be fully conscious of everything going on.
Yet I felt so at peace and in a very meditative state.

I only listened to your voice recordings and did use those along with my own meditation, to help with anxiety and to find a calmer more efficient me.

But, I can only speak for myself.
It's good to have you back Mr. Cello
I'mME
1 month ago • Mar 4, 2024
I'mME • Mar 4, 2024
Ingénue wrote:
The original poster appears to have left the cage again.

My view was posted a while back in the thread I have linked below, which was started by someone new to the lifestyle. I can't be bothered to write it all out again and generate argument. It's in there if you want to read it. Plenty of people disagreed vehemently with my position. Especially the Doms who like to use hypnosis as their USP.

https://thecage.co/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=4798&start=0

Ingénue,
He has been gone, for at least week, maybe longer.