1 month ago • Mar 18, 2024

Re: You are barking up the wrong tree

MadPoet • Mar 18, 2024
I'mME wrote:
Sir Don wrote:
MadPoet wrote:
Sir Don wrote:
@MadPoet
With what I seeing from your words, you are telling everyone that you are right and everyone else is wrong. Telling people that you used a word in this thread first " beta" . Perhaps you should reread this instead suggesting that someone else should. The first poster to this besides the op used it .
Just because you have your own self imposed title doesn't mean you can come on here and act like an asshat. Just because you disagree doesn't make you right.

Now @ lamdsone my apologies for this here
You have a legitimate topic for discussion.
Discussion about this are opinions. Not trying to prove a point.
Have a great evening

You should re read what I said, because you got it all wrong and that’s a common thing I see.

I don’t impose myself any titles, I leave for others who feel the need to put themselves labels and then feel offended when those labels are deconstructed by others.

If you have read the entire thread, which I doubt, you’ll find that the word beta was used first not by me as I specified, other user made the claim that only me have used that word and that’s a blatant lie and of course I don’t as going to address that statement.

Just because a you can’t read properly or understand what other people say doesn’t give you the right to call me names, so use my name or don’t talk to me at all, it’s that clear?

Actually you started the name calling, liar, and you also said beta was written all through the comment section. I was going to leave that alone but then I caught your directional order at the end of this comment so I opened the can back up.

You do not get to tell me or demand that I don't do something. You shouldn't start BS with ppl you don't know.
You should stay on the porch.

You lied, never admit it, started a childish argument calling me the worst things you could think of and even now you’re unable to admit being wrong, if you’re an adult you’re a complete FAILURE.

Now get over it and argue alone because this is just embarrassing and is the very reason why this post got toxic , adults like you should learn how to have an adult dialogue not this ridiculous soliloquy that you want to make. So have fun playing alone because now everyone saw the kind of disgusting behaviour an older person like can create just because she can’t handle truth.
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Mar 18, 2024
Bunnie made a very a good point there. I need more time to ponder the matter but I believe she's changed my mind on the existence of alphas.

Despite my skepticism of the term, her example of people who fill leadership roles much more easily makes a great deal of sense. I don't appreciate the additional connotations of the word, but my very first understanding of the word was as a synonym for pack leader. If I had to point to someone as an "Alpha" it would be these individuals though I will state I do believe the trait can be learned and that its something that a person can be "nominated" for but not claim. Much like a king must subjects for his head to bear the crown.
lambsone
lambsone • Mar 18, 2024
Bunny, that was excellent!!! I'm glad you shared.

I absolutely agree with you that a true leader is energized when they lead. It's "natural" for them. It's how they function, and how they are wired.

I am definitely not a leader, although a supervisor that I'd known at work for 25 years told me I was. I almost laughed her out of town. But she told me that there are many kinds of leaders. And she felt I was one of those. I'm not sure which kind she thought I was though ... hahaha

I know for me, being a support person or helper energizes me. And for myself, I equate that with being submissive. So then I also have to believe that true leaders have the same thing happening in their psyche. They function best as a leader, and/or caretaker of others or of situations, goals, etc. And are comfortable functioning that way.

For our lifestyle, I see all good Dominants as leaders and the bad ones as a**holes.. And I'm talking male and female dominants. People who easily fit not only the role of a leader, but the personality of a leader.

As for Alphas, I don't believe that we can paint all those who identify as Alphas with a broad brush of being arrogant, son of a guns, because when it comes to Alpha, I see that as a descriptive term for a person who has a bit more oomph in their leadership abilities and functioning. A bit more vision than other leaders. A leader of leaders so to speak.

I see it as the way they are wired and the way they function in life. And I also don't believe anyone should feel threatened by that, or automatically judge them all as being a**holes because they choose to use Alpha in their monikers.

I think we've also made much, much, much too big a deal of it in this thread. So what if people want to use the moniker? How is that hurting anyone for them to identify as Alpha? It's their life, it's a way they can describe themselves, and personally I'd rather know who is one,so that I can relate to them in the best way that I can.

Anyway, just another day at the cage.
I'mME
I'mME • Mar 18, 2024
MadPoet wrote:
I'mME wrote:
MadPoet wrote:
I'mME wrote:
MadPoet,

Lambsome did not ever use the word beta, nowhere in this thread was beta even mentioned until you wrote it. The idea of a false dichotomy assumes there are only two choices, hence the use of the word dichotomy.
She just wanted to know if someone used the word alpha to describe themselves, what that meant to them.

Now, the person who uses the word alpha, may or may not be thinking in terms of alpha/beta or they could be using it to describe their position in a household, or they could be using it for other reasons.

Perhaps you might start another forum post if you want to have a better understanding of WHY people use alpha as a descriptor.

A Master never stops learning, I'm not sure why you think that. You do realize someone can have mastered something and still learn about said something?
The one constant about living life is that it the world is always changing, No?

PS,
One could say that your thoughts on Masters is a false dichotomy.
😸

You should read the thread again before making the claim that not a single time the word “beta” was used before I used it.

I mean, we’re adults and we are supposed to have certain levels of understanding, then why you didn’t read everything before making the claim? or was just an attempt to discredit what I said because you didn’t like it or didn’t understand it?

I’m really curious about this interaction because it discourages people from interacting if the responses are this kind and with that level of lack of understanding.

MadPoet

*You should read the thread again before making the claim that not a single time the word “beta” was used before I used it.*

Had you simply said this instead of calling me a liar then writing I was gaslighting, I may have apologized. But you didn't, so I won't.

The person gaslighting here, IS YOU.
The only narc tendencies that I see in this exchange reside in you.

*or was just an attempt to discredit what I said because you didn’t like it or didn’t understand it?*

This statement right here ☝️☝️☝️☝️is PURE BULLSHIT. No need to explain why. But it's your words like this that made me ponder IF this is suppose to be satire, are you a joke. Not a question anymore.

Your agenda (make no mistake you have one) IS literally one of the biggest wastes of energy that I see ppl engage in every single day.
But what brings me comfort is the FACT that people like you are living their best life, behind a keyboard, because said ppl don't have the cojones to be this in person.....

See how you’re the done gaslighting? You lied about your hat I said and instead of being honest and say” hey, yes Inwas wrong” you keep on with the bullshit and aggressive language just not to admit being wrong, that’s a childish behaviour and I will keep calling you a liar unless you’re able to admit being wrong .

The rest of your histerical response is just a defensive mechanism when you found yourself being trapped into the truth of your own words.

Get over and claramente tengo todos los cojones para decirte esto en persona si eso es lo que necesitas para admitir que estás equivocada.

I SEE you and I smell you. Now you have tripled down. As long as you keep writing your drivel, addressing only what you want to, I will keep on on answering, until they lock the thread.

Bueno, súbete a un avión y encuéntrame donde fui a la escuela primaria. Ponte los pantalones cortos, porque vamos a fingir que es el recreo. Avísame cuando llegues. Vivo a 2 millas de allí.
MadPoet
MadPoet • Mar 18, 2024
lambsone wrote:
Bunny, that was excellent!!! I'm glad you shared.

For our lifestyle, I see all good Dominants as leaders and the bad ones as a**holes.. And I'm talking male and female dominants. People who easily fit not only the role of a leader, but the personality of a leader.

As for Alphas, I don't believe that we can paint all those who identify as Alphas with a broad brush of being arrogant, son of a guns, because when it comes to Alpha, I see that as a descriptive term for a person who has a bit more oomph in their leadership abilities and functioning. A bit more vision than other leaders. A leader of leaders so to speak.

I see it as the way they are wired and the way they function in life. And I also don't believe anyone should feel threatened by that, or automatically judge them all as being a**holes because they choose to use Alpha in their monikers.

I think we've also made much, much, much too big a deal of it in this thread. So what if people want to use the moniker? How is that hurting anyone for them to identify as Alpha? It's their life, it's a way they can describe themselves, and personally I'd rather know who is one, so that I can relate to them in the best way that I can.

Anyway, just another day at the cage.

Question, can a dominant person not be a leader? Can someone not dominant be a leader? If any of those question is yes then the premise of leadership and dominance is false.

Also there's plenty of evidence about the link of narcissistic personality and behaviour with the idea of grandiosity and infallibility that many of those who called themselves "alphas" possess that can eventually been harmful, many managers in workplaces are narcissistic and they seek those jobs precisely because the chances to have this overcontrol and micromanagement on their working teams, there's plenty of studies about, this is not just my opinion but if we're going to talk about it, let's cover all the spectrum of the topic and not just do cherry picking with what suits our own narrative.

To finish, I wouldn't say "we made", but some of you did much too big of a deal a simple answer to a question, some of you were totally out of line and that was even addressed by some people that I saw been here for a while, so if you really want a community and not a cult where everyone are allowed just to agree, I suggest trying to be more self aware of your own behaviour and responses to opinions and ideas that may differ from yours but not matter what are equally valid if the idea is generating dialogue and understanding, specially considering the new members of the forum, because being honest, that was the most sad and pathetic demonstration of arrogance and aggressive behaviour that I've seen in many years, specially in a forum that is supposed to be "populated" by open minded people.

Also, I never said all those who call themselves alpha are arrogant, but just in this post at least 2 of those self labelled "alphas" behave like complete arrogant and childish assholes, being disrespectful, rude, calling names and many other things that more resemble someone threatened than an alpha that doesn't care about the rest of males, so no, no one feel threatened but those who acted aggressively to a simple comment.

I won't comment anything on the attentional seeking lady who's still begging for a fight, but she's another piece of proof of how some of you just feel entitled to being toxic and not feeling equally entitled to be responsible for that toxicity.

Hope that helps to clarify what was lost in that futile and sterile childish argument some of you created.

PS: If anyone wants to read the studies that I mentioned, I can post the links.
MadPoet
MadPoet • Mar 18, 2024
And like I said before, behaviours like the ones we saw in this thread clearly discourages new members to interact, and that doesn't help the purpose of sites like this, so please, be more open to discussion and new ideas, don't let this site become a cult on a certain line of thinking, but a true place to openly discuss and have decent and adult level conversations.
flitter'fly​(sub female)
flitter'fly​(sub female) • Mar 18, 2024
Wow, that was Alot.....
And well, brats do like to play.

MadPoet, You did, and have, taken the whole question out of context.

As for what you wrote, true or not, is not really an issue.

But I must say, You are absolutely being
A BULLY!!!

You got your feel goods hurt.
Got mad.
Then decided to treat Everyone in here as if they are shit.

Using the word Narcissist So much so.
That it makes me question, on weather You Yourself are one.
Not saying you are or not.

Just putting it out there.

Why the need to trash Everyone on this thread.

Are you really that butt hurt, that you have to make Yourself look so foolish.

Really should think on taking a step back.

And feel free to trash talk me, or add me in on the fun.
This is coming from a woman who likes the fight.

Have fun, because this is all just a lazy day for me.

Lambsone,
Great Forum Topic
Thank You

Now onward to the fun of butt hurt people.
MadPoet
MadPoet • Mar 18, 2024
FlitterFly wrote:
Wow, that was Alot.....
And well, brats do like to play.

MadPoet, You did, and have, taken the whole question out of context.

As for what you wrote, true or not, is not really an issue.

But I must say, You are absolutely being
A BULLY!!!

You got your feel goods hurt.
Got mad.
Then decided to treat Everyone in here as if they are shit.

Using the word Narcissist So much so.
That it makes me question, on weather You Yourself are one.
Not saying you are or not.

Just putting it out there.

Why the need to trash Everyone on this thread.

Are you really that butt hurt, that you have to make Yourself look so foolish.

Really should think on taking a step back.

And feel free to trash talk me, or add me in on the fun.
This is coming from a woman who likes the fight.

Have fun, because this is all just a lazy day for me.

Lambsone,
Great Forum Topic
Thank You

Now onward to the fun of butt hurt people.

I can tell now that this is some kind of cult and anyone with a dissenting opinion or view is bullied by those who feel themselves threatened.

I never used the word everyone, I specifically said certain people in this thread, not everyone in this thread, common thing lies also I see.

If you think I’m butthurt because some Jon does over the internet feel attacked by my opinions let me tell you how deeply wrong you are and that’s a sign of dogmatism and close minded personality, specially when it comes to accepting diverse ideas.

I mentioned narcissistic personality behaviours because that is something that’s is deeply related to the dynamics of authority and domination, not that I’m saying that without a single piece of evidence but with an understanding of the psychology behind it, if you don’t like that, then you don’t like truth and that’s not my problem.

I never trash talked anyone, if you’re honest, which I’m not sure tbh, you can read the thread and perfectly see how I was being disrespected by the so called open minded people in this open minded , positive and welcoming community.

Don’t play the victim game here, if your desire is being seen as a victim, victimise yourself but don’t pretend I’m doing anything to you because I couldn’t care less about you, I don’t know you and I’m not interested in doing that after this empty response you gave.

And if you want to fight, please join the other lady and fight alone, I have no time to entertain adults with evidently attentional seeking issues.

Have a great and magnificent day !!

Last edited by * on Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total
flitter'fly​(sub female)
flitter'fly​(sub female) • Mar 18, 2024
I will thank you.
And the only one playing the victim card is you.
You absolutely are being a bully on this thread.
If it barks like a dog.
It must be a dog.
You only sound unintelligent, like you absolutely need the attention by being g rude disrespectful and a bully.
Truth is the truth.

You have a great day yourself.
MadPoet
MadPoet • Mar 18, 2024
FlitterFly wrote:
I will thank you.
And the only one playing the victim card is you.
You absolutely are being a bully on this thread.
If it barks like a dog.
It must be a dog.
You only sound unintelligent, like you absolutely need the attention by being g rude disrespectful and a bully.
Truth is the truth.

You have a great day yourself.

You just proven my point and I’m sure you won’t even notices why, but that’s not my issues but one of yours, like I said, join the other lady and fight alone if that fills your desires.

I just stated an opinion and that opinion wasn’t well received by this open minded, positive and welcoming community which is clearly a contradiction in the main purpose of the site.

So you can continue adding more proof to my points, some of you are just arrogant and childish people and you just proved that.

Bis Bald !