Online now
Online now

Do you block or have you been blocked?

Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
1 month ago • Mar 30, 2024
Both, yes.

I block because I'm pretty clear on what I'm looking for. There's certainly people who just drop me a line conversationally about something I've written on a forum or in my journal, and that's nice; but the majority of others aren't who I'm looking for and try to convince me make an exception and lower my just for them. I've learned over the years that that if they can't be bothered to read my profile to figure this out, why should I waste my time repeating myself?

Oddly, getting blocked usually happens after I've blocked someone who has a sock-puppet account and uses it to get in a last word. When I try to reply, I'm already blocked.
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
1 month ago • Apr 2, 2024
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Apr 2, 2024
As far as I can recall, I have not blocked anyone. I usually just end any ongoing conversation or refrain from starting one if someone is not to my preference.
I've been blocked by a few people, never with any outright explanation, but I generally assume that it is because I am polyamorous. It could also be because the blocker is not looking for masculine partners, but that seems like it would require a ridiculous amount of blocking effort.
Nitrev​(dom male)
1 month ago • Apr 3, 2024
Nitrev​(dom male) • Apr 3, 2024
Amusing story, I stumbled on a profile of somebody relatively local. I never had any interaction with this person before, but it turned out I was already blocked. I read the profile and there was a line there something along the lines of "don't even contact me if you call this kink"

They were very serious about their identity as a slave lol
Grey Eyes​(sub female){Owned}
1 month ago • Apr 3, 2024
I do block Doms who don't take a clear polite decline seriously and keep responding. Their intent may be kind or serious, but some don't accept no. I have unblocked a few times, and am usually sorry I did because the person contacts again.

Yes, I have been blocked. I have no clue why, and don't care to know the reason.
Beachdude​(sub male){yes}
1 month ago • Apr 5, 2024
Beachdude​(sub male){yes} • Apr 5, 2024
I block obvious scammers. And will block people who obviously haven't bothered to read my profile and pursue things i have no interest in, but keep asking or getting pushy about changing my outlook.
aPeepingMom​(sub female)
1 month ago • Apr 6, 2024
aPeepingMom​(sub female) • Apr 6, 2024
Is something in the water over the past few weeks?!?

I was blocked by someone recently, it’s the first time on the receiving end that I am aware of! He had messaged me with this long ass rant on something I’d blogged about, his entire message was so negative - both to doms who don’t know how to act properly and to subs who ghost him.

I politely suggested to him that maybe his negativity in messages (and on his profile) are why he’s not making progress with them, and offered an alternative way to approach them. I guess he didn’t like that, he blocked me. 😂

Then, and this one hurts, someone I considered a friend deleted his profile here after I asked him to stop making sexual innuendos regarding my Fet photos. I explained to him that commenting publicly there was different because I have my armor on and am in the right headspace to read them. But reading them in private messages, here instead of there, was disarming and uncomfortable, especially because he knows my rules of engagement.

I know his intentions weren’t meant to be harmful, I just asked him to refrain from commenting here and say it there. I didn’t want it to be an end to our friendship. But I guess he did, and that honestly hurts my heart a little. Ok, a lot.
Defender​(dom male)
1 month ago • Apr 7, 2024

Re: Do you block or have you been blocked?

Defender​(dom male) • Apr 7, 2024
[quote="AlphaByDesign"
Do any of you ever block someone? And if so, why?
Also, have you ever been blocked? And why do you think you’ve been blocked?

I really don't give a monkey's.

Life is too short.

I think I'll go and have a cup of tea. ( It's a Brit thing.....)
MountainThinkerr​(dom male)
4 weeks ago • Apr 9, 2024
Me blocking. Rarely so I will say no

Being Blocked: Yes I bet several users here will know. Besides not having the Proper experience in my side. I try my best to reach to subs yet Is just hard, I am straight forward and I already have a goal in mind, So either going too fast or Just misunderstandings when it comes to limits. That's the reason I keep asking limits besides the one writing in the profile.

Wishing everyone the best. My introduction Lines I don't have a clue how to do them. EITHER i am too basic. Or just don't make sense. So Picking up or seducing is not my main skill I should say. I guess I have to work in it.
Angel Wings​(sub female)
3 weeks ago • Apr 13, 2024
Angel Wings​(sub female) • Apr 13, 2024
When I first joined I did have to block alot and we all know why. Surprisingly I have also had to block a few subs for just being rude and trying to create chaos. However throughout the years of being on the Cage I don't have to block nearly as much. It seems with clear cut communication and maybe some ignoring, they just go away.

Oh I'm sure people have blocked me and it's ok. I'm not everyone's cup of tea and that's ok.
Twisty Citrus​(sub male)
3 weeks ago • Apr 13, 2024
Twisty Citrus​(sub male) • Apr 13, 2024
Yes, I block sometimes. I do this only when a scammer keeps pretending that "a friend" gave them my number. They are usually someone who wants a second chance at getting money from me. This is what online dating has become for me these days. icon_sad.gif