Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Chocolate Thunder​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 27, 2019
Good day all.

I am fairly new to BDSM (a little over a year) and am still learning my role as Dominant/Master/Daddy. My wife was my sub/slave until she was put in a position to raise our grandchildren and she lives in Canada now and I am in the US so we do not get to live it as we are now separated.

I am a 6'7" 52 y.o. Black male (most people think i am in my 30's which makes me laugh) i am also American Indian, Puerto Rican, and Caucasian basically Heinz 57 lol

I am into sci-fi and fantasy (i.e. Star Trek and Lord of the Rings and similar), also into sports. I am a cancer survivor (kidney) and have the scar which feels like a badge of honor.

I am a member of numerous boards learning how to brat tame, rig, etc... so that when I am able to assume my role, I will be ready.

I found your website completely by accident and figured that I could learn from here as well.

I am not "looking" for anything but am open for everything within the confines of my role. I am straight and I do not switch.

Would love to talk to new people and continue learning about this great lifestyle and see where it leads. Looking forward to the journey.
CielBonfire
4 years ago • Oct 27, 2019
CielBonfire • Oct 27, 2019
Hello! I'm Ciel. I'm brand new to The Cage; just found it from the Off the Cuffs podcast. Dick and Max seem to think this place is cool, so I figured I'd try it out.

**I AM NOT LOOKING FOR ANY RELATIONSHIPS OF ANY SORT.** A couple of very rude male members of this site messaged me within seconds of joining, which gives me major second thoughts about the community here.

Hopefully I'll be proven wrong!
JayZeeNineHundred​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 29, 2019
Sorry to hear about the rude guys Ciel. It is a frequent phenomenon on the internet as far as I can tell, and one that baffles me. I hope the rest of your time on here is better.

As for me...

Hello all!

I've been interested in BDSM for a while. It turns me on; I have no idea exactly why. However, I've never done anything related to it in real life.

I'm currently debating exactly where I'm going to go with all this. Perhaps I'll find a partner in crime to experiment/go to events with as a kinky friend while we discover what we're actually looking for; perhaps I'll let this lie dormant for another decade. Eventually, I'd love to be in a long-term relationship with someone, and I'd love for there to be kinkiness involved in some way, but it may be a while before I'm in any state to make moves in that direction (read my bio if you're interested in why).

If anyone else is just thinking about dabbling their toes in the water and wants to chat (or if anyone else does for that matter), feel free to hit me up.
MrLienen​(dom male)
MrLienen​(dom male) • Oct 29, 2019
So I've been on the Cage for a while and never really did anything other then message female subs to find a partner but, as I'm on here more I'm trying to put myself out there and have them come to me, why look for someone when I can just go with the flow...also hoping to meet friends who can help me expand within the community. So hello everyone nice to meet you and hope to become great friends while I'm here.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 29, 2019
Thank you for all the great intros! Welcome to everyone who has joined us icon_smile.gif
silentangel
4 years ago • Nov 1, 2019
silentangel • Nov 1, 2019
Where does one go from here?
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 1, 2019
Welcome Silentangel! I recommend you participate in the forum discussions, start a blog, and perhaps place a personal ad if you are interested in a partner. There are plenty of people who are here to chat and make friends too. I am sure if you reach out to others you'll find a receptive community who will be happy to support you.

If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to message us!
BrattyImperfection
BrattyImperfection • Nov 1, 2019
Hi! I guess you can say I'm still wet behind the ears when it comes to this. I'm not even sure what to say honestly. I rarely get on due to some unfortunate circumstances. I wouldn't mind meeting more friendly and open minded submissive women as well.
Saascsub​(sub male){No}

CA masculine submissive male

Saascsub​(sub male){No} • Nov 1, 2019
Masculine sexy mature open minded fuck slut, super freak would be a fair description. Of course there is more to me than that but is there? For our purposes here is that not substantial. If not please ask away I am an open book.