Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

↑ ↓
Sinful Kitten​(sub trans mtf)
1 month ago • 07/03/2020 10:19 pm
Sinful Kitten​(sub trans mtf) • 07/03/2020 10:19 pm
Hi everyone! I am new to both the cage and the lifestyle.

I’m a 23 year old trans girl living in south east Michigan and soon to be college grad.

I'm a little girl but I don’t really know yet and I am not into age play, I am also intrigued by aspects of d/s relationship.

I’m looking for a experienced mommy/daddy to show me the ropes.

Thank you for reading!
someoneelse​(switch male)
1 month ago • 07/04/2020 7:13 am
someoneelse​(switch male) • 07/04/2020 7:13 am
Hello everyone, I'm really happy to be here and meet interesting people from different backgrounds. I come from a very repressed background, and have a few negative experiences related to sexuality, so I want to be here and see what this whole thing is, because it is kindof like the forbidden apple on the tree thing for me. I have no experience with this stuff so I'm looking for someone kind, but also freaky. I'm curious about how sexuality can be used as a healing force because I feel like my outside life is very active and I'm very ambitious but I feel like I have a big hole missing in my life that I hope to find here? I feel like I work really hard but don't play at all, so I want to change that. I'm really into oral play, MDLB, goddess worship, affectionate domination, and curious about role play, bondage, edging, masochism, uuuhhh idk I'm into a lot of stuff but thats what I can think of now. I think I might be a little but only in here??? But I was reading about that and I feel like in my outside life I'm very headstrong driven and I'm very into the "I'm going to change the world" kind of attitude (but not in a egoey way lol), because for my entire life upto this point I was a little bit hurt and faced a few difficulties by other people and I feel like I'm finally only now starting to find my shoes outside, so while I love the whole kink side of things, I only want the physicality part of it, and I'm not into other things like chores, or other things like that. I also like to just talk to people who have cool profiles and know more than me about this whole thing and I like to imagine that we can virtually hold hands and talk about stuff.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 month ago • 07/05/2020 2:54 pm
Villanelle​(staff) • 07/05/2020 2:54 pm
Thank you to everyone for the latest intros. Welcome to THE CAGE!
LatexHer​(dom male)
1 month ago • 07/05/2020 3:58 pm

Hello to all in our Community

LatexHer​(dom male) • 07/05/2020 3:58 pm
I am known all over the internet as either Master LatexHer or just LatexHer. Although I have LATEX as in my screen name I am not just about latex. Throughout my last 4 decades I have been mesmerised by the many visual aspects, pleasures and enjoyment of the female body! I have taken many photographs of women in bondage and fetish gear, some for affluent clients, others just for pleasure. As I became more knowledgeable I moved further into building dungeon toys, and writing stories.

My stories are involve mainly female slavery, either consentual or not. Role-play, kidnapping, pain, latex, spanking,leather restraints, pony girls, torture, chastity, corsets, whips, piercing, cages, shock collars objectification, degradation, plugs, forced climax, hoods, girdles, denial, feeding, pet girl, maids, milking, and hucows - are all inclusive of some of my writings.

I have build several dungeons, and constructed the wooden toys within. I have acquired an exam table which some of my friends already have enjoyed their ladies on. I still remain infatuated by the fact that so many nurses have fantasies about these tables and enjoy exploring the medical related play.

Sadly I lost the lady I have been with for the last 20 years asking me for her release, but in retrospect I feel that the door has been opened for me to further my love for the pleasures only a woman can bring.

I am always open to chat - with anyone who share my loves, or who has questions about our community. I feel that by giving back some of my knowledge and experience to the younger generations who follow in our footsteps we help promote a better understanding of D/s, B&d, and fetish play.

Again - I am Jon LATEXHER.
Blackroll
1 month ago • 07/05/2020 5:26 pm

Hi

Blackroll • 07/05/2020 5:26 pm
Curious about lifestyle looking for dom to tell me what to do in some of my everyday life just so some control is out of my hands
Badshah​(dom male)
1 month ago • 07/05/2020 5:38 pm

Hi I'm BK, from UAE. Good to know 🤙 can we chat out of box?

Badshah​(dom male) • 07/05/2020 5:38 pm
littlestargirl wrote:
Hey! I’ve been a member for a week but have been lurking for a while reading posts and just getting to know the place.

I’m a submissive (not a switchy bone in my body) and have been for many years. From the UK, a complete gym nut, love cardio and heavy lifting as well as Pilates.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and continuing learning.

Star
The Kraken​(dom male)
1 month ago • 07/06/2020 12:18 am

Romantic & Sensual Styled Dominant Gent from Austin, Tex

The Kraken​(dom male) • 07/06/2020 12:18 am
Hi Everybody-

Hello! I'm Roger.

Austin-based, Jedi-like Dom who leans heavily towards emotional & mental D|s. Connection and passion are my thing.

I'm super high-integrity, super caring, and a bit intense in private. I have a huge Daddy side, but don't tell anyone icon_smile.gif. Love to make friends here and perhaps be blessed with a new submissive at my side (or over video conference until covid gets sorted better).

I'm a skilled pro-craftsman outside of my day to day as a video game developer.

Regards-
The Velveteen Slave​(sub female){my heart}
1 month ago • 07/06/2020 7:50 pm

Vouching for Awesomeness

YAY! I'm thrilled that you decided to give Cage more of your time, Roger! I hope to see you around the boards and blogs!

I can tell you that Roger is an absolute Gem of a Gentleman. He has been a wellspring of information and selfless kindness towards myself and many other amazing folks.

❤ You would not go amiss getting to know him.

~The Velveteen slave; Faith
Villanelle​(staff)
1 month ago • 07/07/2020 3:26 pm
Villanelle​(staff) • 07/07/2020 3:26 pm
Welcome everyone! If you are "seeking" make sure to check out our Personals section and consider posting an ad yourself.

Thanks for the intros!
Villanelle​(staff)
4 weeks ago • 07/14/2020 3:14 pm
Villanelle​(staff) • 07/14/2020 3:14 pm
Welcome to all of our newest members! Please do say hello and tell us a bit about yourself here.