Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

slaveMikayla​(sub female){MstrJ }
3 years ago • Jul 6, 2020

Vouching for Awesomeness

YAY! I'm thrilled that you decided to give Cage more of your time, Roger! I hope to see you around the boards and blogs!

I can tell you that Roger is an absolute Gem of a Gentleman. He has been a wellspring of information and selfless kindness towards myself and many other amazing folks.

❤ You would not go amiss getting to know him.

~The Velveteen slave; Faith
The Kraken​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 5, 2020

Romantic & Sensual Styled Dominant Gent from Austin, Tex

The Kraken​(dom male) • Jul 5, 2020
Hi Everybody-

Hello! I'm Roger.

Austin-based, Jedi-like Dom who leans heavily towards emotional & mental D|s. Connection and passion are my thing.

I'm super high-integrity, super caring, and a bit intense in private. I have a huge Daddy side, but don't tell anyone icon_smile.gif. Love to make friends here and perhaps be blessed with a new submissive at my side (or over video conference until covid gets sorted better).

I'm a skilled pro-craftsman outside of my day to day as a video game developer.

Regards-
Badshah​(dom male)

Hi I'm BK, from UAE. Good to know 🤙 can we chat out of box?

Badshah​(dom male) • Jul 5, 2020
littlestargirl wrote:
Hey! I’ve been a member for a week but have been lurking for a while reading posts and just getting to know the place.

I’m a submissive (not a switchy bone in my body) and have been for many years. From the UK, a complete gym nut, love cardio and heavy lifting as well as Pilates.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and continuing learning.

Star
Blackroll

Hi

Blackroll • Jul 5, 2020
Curious about lifestyle looking for dom to tell me what to do in some of my everyday life just so some control is out of my hands
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 5, 2020
Thank you to everyone for the latest intros. Welcome to THE CAGE!
Sinful Kitten​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 3, 2020
Hi everyone! I am new to both the cage and the lifestyle.

I’m a 23 year old trans girl living in south east Michigan and soon to be college grad.

I'm a little girl but I don’t really know yet and I am not into age play, I am also intrigued by aspects of d/s relationship.

I’m looking for a experienced mommy/daddy to show me the ropes.

Thank you for reading!
ComeOverHere​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 3, 2020

New Dom

ComeOverHere​(dom male) • Jul 3, 2020
Hi everyone. New here so thought I'd come say hello.

I'm quite new to the scene, having some experience with a Dom/sub relationship over the past year and a half. The more I experienced, the more I enjoyed it and realised I have kinks....I want more!

Joining this place to hear other people's experiences, as well as hopefully meeting a submissive woman who's looking for a Dom relationship. xxx
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jul 2, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 2, 2020
Welcome SapphicIndigo! Give our personals a try too.
SapphicIndigo
SapphicIndigo • Jul 2, 2020
Hi, there!

I’m 20 and a sub-leaning switch. I am looking for a dom(me) female who is also in their 20s. I am relatively new to BDSM, but have loved impact play so far. I just graduated college with a double BA in psych and neuroscience, and would want a dom(me) who is intellectually stimulating.

I want a dom(me) who understands that while I would be submitting, any good relationship is built on mutual trust and honesty. If you want me to bare my emotions and internal processes to You, please be willing to do the same.

NY/MA areas only please. I would like to chat online, and if it’s mutually agreeable, then we can discuss a meet up. No men please.

Message me icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 2, 2020
Welcome everyone! Thank you for taking the time to say hello.