Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Aug 16, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 16, 2020
Welcome to everyone who has joined us recently and thank you for the new intros!
Evaa
3 years ago • Aug 16, 2020
Evaa • Aug 16, 2020
Hi, I’m new and I thought I’d introduce myself.
My name is Eva and I’m 26 years old.
I’m from Belgium.
I’m still discovering who I am, and what I want.
I’m shy and a bit awkward when you don’t know me, but once you get to know me, I would say I’m funny and nice to be around, sometimes a bit crazy in the coconut.
I’m very insecure due to past events and it shows in my actions.
I’ve been doing research and I’ve been reading a lot of things I like to try.
I try to keep an open mind, because I what I’ve been reading makes me curious about the lifestyle.
But I don’t have any experience, not in BDSM, not in any sort of relationship.
I’m not ashamed of this, but I feel like it makes some things more difficult than they need to be.
I want someone who wants to teach me, or maybe I need someone to teach me.
But I’ve been through things, like any other person, that make it hard for me to trust people.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Aug 17, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 17, 2020
Welcome Evaa! I hope you find some new friends here.
ColoRuleSoft​(other male)
ColoRuleSoft​(other male) • Aug 17, 2020
Hello,

I'll start off by saying that I don't think of myself as a good person. I am definitely the protagonist in my own tale, but the good guy? Well, maybe that's just me trying to give the "Good Guys" an edge. Let them claim themselves to be on the sides of justice, the people, and God. Me? I work for me and those I care about.
I'm sadistic. I relish seeing my enemies in pain. I enjoy doling out pain, and justify it as man's condition to suffer and survive it.
I crave power. If I could, I would be the ruler of man, the sire of thousands. Caeser, Shahanshah, The Son of Heaven. Such titles would be beneath me.
Greed. Envy. Sloth. Pride. Lust. Wrath. Gluttony. These are also significant, though lesser feelings in my heart.

I admit, there are holes in my heart about all three things.
Justice? What justice is there in the world about the daily slaughter of people outside of the boundaries of our holiest of holy borders?
People? What do I care for a people who won't care for themselves?
God. That one, I ripped open myself, and haven't been able to sew it back closed no matter what I do.

I'm also patient. I've spent my life enduring my own desires, refusing to touch others, even though I'd spend hours doing so if I would let myself.
I also act humble. In my own head, I'm singing my praises, but I don't ever let others hear them (this post is a special exception).
I keep my promises, or at least try to. I also try to tell the truth, even if it's difficult, though that's sometimes not easy, or nice to do.
Chaste. Well... this one, I don't know. Is imagining a woman naked, bound, and in the throes of pleasure with me, chastity, as I haven't actually done it?
I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs, but I do eat too much and don't work out enough.
I'm committed, but moody. I work more than others about things I care about, but I cannot be made to do something when I am conflicted.
Kindness... as one of Stephen Sondheim's musicals has as for a line, "Nice is different than good." Sometimes the thing we least want to hear is the most important thing we listen to. Sometimes a soft word of encouragement means more than the mountain of reasons against us. I'm abjectly bad at knowing which one people really need to hear.

A walking contradiction? Humankind is not married to logic. Logic has it's place. It still can't penetrate the world of raw passions. Ethos and Pathos are more powerful than Logos, at least when dealing with humans.
But Logos made the bombs. May that Sword of Damocles never fall. If it does, pray that the world remains a place for life, and that it is better than where we left it.

What melodrama.

But that's me, maybe.

Glad to be here.
subdreamer​(sub female)
subdreamer​(sub female) • Aug 17, 2020
Hello!

Just wanted to say hi! I am new to the scene and have very little experience otherwise. I guess what first had me realizing I am a sub is that I always found myself following certain commands without thinking. When I was in collage, I was helping a friend with a paper for her social work class (clinical psychology) that had to do with different sexual life styles and came across BDSM. I started looking into it more and realized that I wanted that for myself. While I was with my last (and only so far) partner, I wanted him to be rougher and tie me up. I wanted him to choke me, spank me, blindfold me, and take control while we had sex, while respecting my limits. I told him what I wanted and while he said he would, he was only really “dominant” verbally....not the way I wanted him to be. (Needless to say, that it didn’t last long.) I have figured out my limits and hope to explore them. I am glad I found this site to gain more knowledge and support in my journey and meet like minded people.
Sympathetic Sadist​(sadist male)
Hi, I'm Sympathetic Sadist. I'm new to the community, and to the lifestyle. I'm a reluctant sadist with very upsetting desires (noncon, ryona, etc.), and a heavy conscience to go with them that thankfully prevents me from turning into the next Ted Bundy. Hooray for guilt and sympathy, and thank god for fucked up hentai and the BDSM community.

A few years back, I figured out that seeing women in pain and fear drives me wild with lust. My wife brought this side of me out in the bedroom, and I'm really thankful for it. So far I dom for my wonderful wife, who is very thankfully an enthusiastic masochist and submissive. After finding out she's up to share me/be forced to please another woman/forced to watch as I hurt and fuck someone/etc.; some day, I want to add other women, or possibly even extremely effeminate men to my play. I kind of have this "Genghis Khan" thing, where my biggest fantasy is to forcefully fuck my way into the gene pool on a continental level.

Aaaand there's the shame again. Super self-conscious having such disgraceful and frankly evil desires. Wish I was more of the tame variety of sadist, but here I am.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Aug 18, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 18, 2020
Thank you for all of the very intriguing intros! Welcome to THE CAGE!
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Aug 20, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 20, 2020
Bumping this up for everyone who has yet to do an intro icon_smile.gif
hank submissive male​(sub male)
3 years ago • Aug 20, 2020
Hi I am a newbie but have studied the lifestyle for a number of years I have been a sub to female authority since i was 5 but did not become sexual fantasies until I was 10 or 11 yrs old I hope to find someone who is patient with me would like to get to know the woman before we meet and not just a Dominatrix I know we all hate stereotypes but that image does come in to mind when first starting the search I need to know the person behind the whips and chains first and foremost