Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

formanyreasons​(sub male){Yes please}
2 years ago • Jun 7, 2021

Single and shy sub from Seattle (surrounding area)

Hello all! Music, science, history, and esoteric nerd here! I really want to get involved in the BDSM scene again! I. like to start slow and go at it from a distance and that is why I chose this site and a few others. I found some really great profiles on here from CD to male to Dom to Domme and just kinksters. I really want to meet others who engage in crossdress talk and becoming a crossdresser. I love it all and especially my brain being stimulated. In a perfect world, I would be molded to your liking and beg for more. I wouldn't mind belonging to someone but I think my needs extend beyond a single experience with what one Dom, Domme can offer. Hopefully, I will find you! Above all, I'd like to begin the next stage and journey of my life "new" in a sense. Recreated and molded. What would that mean to you? Let's get to know each other and say hello! I remain anonymous unless I connect with you privately. Hot fit, cute, fun, pushing 50, tall slender, and a great bum for dressing and marking.
sissy b
Jo Tink​(dom female)
2 years ago • Jun 8, 2021
Jo Tink​(dom female) • Jun 8, 2021
Hello, Everyone
I've been here for a few days now. Although I've had a few false starts into the world of BDSM, I'm new and eager to find my partner. I'm a dominant-leaning switch, sapiosexual, and monogamous heterosexual. I am interested in exploring a lot of new things as I've only had vanilla in the past.
SubbieKitten​(sub female){No collar}
2 years ago • Jun 9, 2021

Hello!

Hey! I’m 26.F.from NYC looking to date and potentially meet someone long term for a Sub/Dom relationship. If anyone is interested or would just like to get to know me and possibly become friends, please message me 🙂
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 9, 2021
So many great new intros - welcome to you all!

If you haven't already please check out our Help section which has a lot of great information. We also recommend our Magazine for links to some great authors and other resources as well as articles on some BDSM basics. And if you need any help please feel free to give me a shout.

See you around THE CAGE!
Teddyartsoup

Hello!

Teddyartsoup • Jun 9, 2021
Good day to you all!
I am a new member and a new sub. I have been in contact with a domme who lacks in communication with me so I am exploring what else is out there.
I am drawn to this community and being a sub/switch. I have many questions and a strong desire and willingness to get to know this lifestyle.
I am excited to explore my local community as well. I hail from Minneapolis, MN and am looking for a woman/lesbian domme to chat with.
leonsphloserblack
2 years ago • Jun 11, 2021
leonsphloserblack • Jun 11, 2021
Hey everyone I’m lee I’m new to this but I’m really into being submissive and humiliated idk my limits yet but I’d love to serve personally like a live in with a chastity LOL I’m actually a huge guy but truthfully I’ve been told I’m not big at all down there LOL ummm yeah that’s me
Matthious​(dom male)

Hi everyone

Matthious​(dom male) • Jun 11, 2021
I'm new to this life and looking for others who are of a like mind. I've taken a few quizzes and tests and apparently I'm a primal brat tamer so 🙃... anywho, I'm really into making a scene into a story or vice versa especially vampires and werewolves... I know cliche,don't hate, I'm still just starting out. I'm into playing in the dark #vamp. If you feel like you need a bite hit me up😅😏
CatchMeIfYouCan​(sub female)

❤️

Hello all! As my name states, I’m new and looking to be taken (eventually). I’ve gained tons of knowledge thus far and hope to learn tons more! I’m naturally submissive with a slight bratty side that only gets me into trouble sometimes lol. I’m curious of where this LS could take me. Hope to meet some new folks/mentors!

Love,
Catch
VinnyT​(dom male)
VinnyT​(dom male) • Jun 11, 2021
Hey!

I'm new to this site, but not to the idea of BDSM. I'm very much into the soft-dom lifestyle in which the BDSM relationship is not exclusive to the bedroom. Aftercare, praise, all the sweet stuff! In turn, I'm not afraid to dish out rough stuff, should someone need discipline (or even if it just makes it better.)

Into things like spanking, bondage, choking/hair-pulling, petplay, primal stuff, brat-taming(denial). More about that on my profile! (Or even in my DMs if you have specific questions.)

Its been a good while since I've gotten to explore these things with another person, so I'm hoping maybe I can meet that sweet submissive I've been looking for here!
the lost poet
2 years ago • Jun 12, 2021

Finding myself

the lost poet • Jun 12, 2021
I’m here. Feeling liberated. Excited. I don’t know the terms, the language etc, so bear with me if I appear ignorant. I love the fact that the profiles I have seen have been creative and imaginative. Hope to engage with some like minded people.
Barry