Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

gracielove​(sub male)
2 years ago • Nov 13, 2021

my intro: subedward

gracielove​(sub male) • Nov 13, 2021
Hello, I'm a 58 year old submissive male, yes submissive, I don't pretend to be so. I'm loyal, devoted and faithful! A year ago I found out the I was Xxy, born with a extra female chromosome, this explains a lot of my past and even more my present. My kinks are feminization, high heels, lite bondage, latex, rubber doll and more....I love being seduced by a seductive Domme, getting there way thru seduction. I'm not really into the sadistic style , but I don't mind a little spanking, flogging or crop when needed. I'm one who needs direction, attention, the feeling that I'm needed, wanted. I'm looking to have my boundaries pushed and shaped into a Domme desires. Role play always is fun, the servant, the secretary, the maid, the slut, really what ever her/his desire! Getting into the role, finding that Devine sub space , the boundaries are limitless when in that space ! I'll add more as I go but this is just a small tidbit of this submissive's brain and how I function!
JerseyJackNJ​(sub male){uncollared}
2 years ago • Nov 14, 2021
Hello....64 year YOUNG submissive masochistic and ticklish male. I have been in and out of the D/s BDSM lifestyle since 16. I am a believer that my soul has occupied other bodies (hosts) over the centuries...and at some point, I developed my kinks from those encounters. My last host was a female dancer in the 1940's....danced in Cuban Latin clubs...which is why I was a lover and listener to Cuban Latin music when I was 5..while my friends were listening to the Beatles.

My first DOMME was a neighbor and friend of my mother...and she was also my first lover. She loved to show me the ropes, so to speak...and also taught me how to dance at her dance school. Since then, I have had several DOMMEs and two DOMs.

I am into BONDAGE....TICKLING....IMPACT PLAY....WAX PLAY....ELECTRO PLAY....HEAT PLAY. ...OUTDOOR BONDAGE...BOOT WORSHIP...and many more kinks that can be discussed.

I live in NJ...but do go into NYC to attend BDSM parties and events.

I hope to meet some wonderful DOMMEs here on The Cage...
newsubtim
2 years ago • Nov 15, 2021
newsubtim • Nov 15, 2021
Hello everyone. I’m Tim. I’m 30 and from Illinois and am totally new to everything.

I’ve had the good fortune of being acquainted in messages with someone already and feel very welcome.

I suffer from anxiety and depression and have a shy nature. I’m looking to learn a lot and meet new friends, with the possibility of finding a partner (I’m not sure what the term in for that in the community parlance). I’m not very good looking but once I come out of my shell I can usually connect well with people.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have anything to say.

Tim.
Skorpiosub for dom
Skorpiosub for dom • Nov 15, 2021
Hello to all the Masters and Subs, I'm new here and would love to talk with other Doms and subs get some friendships or possibly a relationship.

I am also bisexual and new to that, I would love to meet a bi Dom and be treated as a sub.

A lot I want to learn here. I'm in Canada Ontario, 4'10, 115 lbs brown curly hair with some grey and glasses, with blue eyes. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
kammer
kammer • Nov 15, 2021
Hey everyone, I’m 18 and I’m pretty new to all of this but I want to really be a part of this. I think of myself as a sub but haven’t figured it out yet.
Love mommy types of things, I’m primarily into dominant women, but I’m also into femboys and sub women.
Haven’t figured everything out so I’m pretty loose.
dbmpody
dbmpody • Nov 15, 2021
Hey me n husband are new brooke n danny we like 3sums sometimes
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 15, 2021
Villanelle wrote:
Welcome everyone! Thank you for the intros.

Hi everybody!
It only just occurred to me that I never introduced myself. So now 2+ years later I figured it was time for me to say -
Hi, I'm LJ. Pleased to meet you.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Nov 19, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 19, 2021
Welcome to all our new members! Please take a moment and say hello icon_smile.gif