Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

MissFrench​(sub female)
5 years ago • Oct 31, 2018
MissFrench​(sub female) • Oct 31, 2018
Greetings! I am Jenna and am new to this. I have been encouraged by a dear friend to explore what she has pointed out to me as my natural submissive qualities. I finally decided to create a profile after looking through several sources/sites online as The Cage was comfortable for me. I do not know why, it just is.

My honest “hope” here is to meet like minded people and to learn more about myself so I can be the best sub for my Sir
WetWhenWhipped88​(sub female)
Hello all!

I am new to the site, but not to the BDSM lifestyle.

I found and married my Dom years ago. Unfortunately, the birth of our first child led to health issues for me, and my amazing dom became my caretaker through those hard times. I have been healthy for over two years, but he has no sexual interest in me anymore and even less interest in BDSM.

SO here I am! I recently started drifting back into that feeling that I think we all get(when we start out with BDSM), where I felt as if I were repulsive or broken because of my sexual nature. Instead of allowing myself to feel those things, I decided to find a supportive community to allow me to the submissive release that I crave.

Nice to meet everyone!
EnforcedBliss​(dom male)
EnforcedBliss​(dom male) • Oct 31, 2018
Welcome guys! I just came here a couple of days ago and I've already met a bunch of great people. I hope you have an excellent time here icon_smile.gif
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
5 years ago • Nov 1, 2018
Hello everyone!

I'm pretty new to the community and trying very much to learn everything and anything I can about it, to try and deepen my understanding, find out if where I believe I fall is actually where I fit, and try to better understand my husband so I can care for him if the unfortunate happens and I come to the realization that I'm vanilla (Though, I very much doubt that, just knowing how I feel inside of myself with what little knowledge I do have). Hoping to find more info here and possibly be able to get answers to some questions I've had, maybe meet some people I can talk to personally to get a deeper understanding as well, and grow in my relationship. icon_smile.gif
Indi303​(switch female)
Indi303​(switch female) • Nov 1, 2018
Hello to all you wonderful people!

I'm Indi, new here as of last week, and in-between beginner and intermediate to having BDSM in my life. I have enjoyed some scenes and situations with very supportive, loving, and knowledgeable people that have made it very clear to me why I enjoy this community.

I am seeking good connections with great people to further my understanding of the community. I'm excited to get out and go to some events and also geek out with some people who I can call friends and much more. I look forward to chatting, playing and enjoying other parts of life with you.

I don't have many questions, as a lot of them are answered here in the forums and blogs. I'm reading and learning as much as I can, and I'm already enjoying it here!
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 1, 2018
Welcome everyone! Give us a shout if you need any assistance. I hope you have a wonderful time here at THE CAGE!
TheJackdaw​(switch male){Collared}
Hello Cage!

Been using this site now a few weeks and thought about time to contribute to this thread.

I’m a UK male in my late 30s and am in my first properly explorative relationship with my current girlfriend and life partner.

Prior to this I had some exposure to BDSM over ten years ago while in a short term relationship though this didn’t blossom into anything and thus my developing fetishes remained shelved for a long time.

I would say I’m mostly the dom and my partner is mostly sub but we think switching is healthy for us from time to time. We enjoy Shibari and other restraints and we love our insertables too.

We’re otherwise quite introvert and keep our lifestyle a secret - we don’t swing or attend any clubs. Maybe one day we’ll attend a munch and see what happens!
Insurancesub​(sub female){No collar}
5 years ago • Nov 2, 2018

Ga Sub

I’m very new to this site so I’m learning it....I’ve been interested in a Dom/ Sub relationship for about five years now...know what I’ve read but haven’t trusted or found anyone I’d be willing to give control to yet due to they proved lack of trust. And trust is a huge part of what it takes to give control....So basically I’m learning through reading. And it would be nice to explore my boundaries! And learn my limits and grow in a relationship with my forever person. And have our little secret Dom/sub life.....