Online now
Online now

Proof?!

Sweet Minx​(sub female)
2 months ago • Jul 7, 2024

Proof?!

Sweet Minx​(sub female) • Jul 7, 2024
I've had a few doms (lower case is intentional) tell me I need to "prove I'm submissive". Usually this request includes asking for nude photos or a request for the submissive positions on a video call. Cuz that proves what exactly? Am I missing something? I think it just shows one of us is being manipulative.

Sooo is this a common thing? I thought it was funny. Maybe doms should prove their dominance. Can you imagine? To all subs, don't fall for this. That's a bigger red flag than on a circus tent 🎪.
ZachB​(dom male)
ZachB​(dom male) • Jul 7, 2024
You're not missing something with that comment. A lot of the so called "Doms" on here view subs as a sexual object or conquest. They ignore the fact they're talking to an actual person. Or maybe they realize that and are just that dense and delusional. Dominance and submission are both equally earned. But please for your own safety take things slow and never do requests from a random Dom you just started talking to because most likely he's looking to take advantage of you.

To the bad doms on here, quit giving the community a bad reputation. Take your toxic behavior back to your parent's basement where you belong.
    The most loved post in topic
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Jul 7, 2024
Well this is the god damndest, stupid thing I have heard. I would say that anyone who says such a thing is a small dicked incel who has no clue as to how the lifestyle functions in the slightest.

but that is just me.
Solace​(dom male)
1 month ago • Jul 8, 2024
Solace​(dom male) • Jul 8, 2024
Don't concern yourself over it.

You're a sub because you say so and you belong here because you stay. Anyone who wishes to play you must accept you, and you in turn them.

It's a very simple balance.
Miki​(masochist female)
Miki​(masochist female) • Jul 8, 2024
Regarding the "request for nudes to prove you're _____" ...is a common ploy used by select barf-bags masquerading as interested doms to extract such risqué photos from unsuspecting subs or women in general. The target is put in a position of having to supply such visual material (that the dude and probably some of his buddies can use as whack-the-bishop aids) -- or else you're not "this, that, or whatever", especially when said target shows interest in said barf-bag. Coercion by any other name is just as shitty-- and even illegal.

Everyone should know, but some don't yet-- that once any such photo gets on the internet, it "lives" there longer than they do.... and more consequential, these kinds of things have a habit of bubbling to the surface years later at the most inopportune time.. Or become the basis for a blackmail scheme.

Guys (mostly) who make such "requests" with the implied "or else"--- are a waste of skin.

Tell them (politely is optional) to go hump someone else's leg.
IronWorld​(sadist male)

Re: Proof?!

IronWorld​(sadist male) • Jul 8, 2024
Sweet Escape wrote:
Maybe doms should prove their dominance. Can you imagine?

Don't have to imagine. Used to see it all the time. "Looking for a real/true Dom", "six feet, six pack abs, six figures.", "no fatties, if you can't take care of yourself, you can't take care of me", "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best", "if you dont know how to handle a brat..." (pro-tip: if they're ignoring the brat, chances are they already know how to handle one).

There are countless mgtow vids out there that highlight women's selfie videos re: their dating expectations, and then usually follow up with the inevitable update about how MEAN the commenters are for pointing out the obvious flaws on the woman (eg part of the itty bitty titty committee, or being a fat slob themselves). Words are such violence - LMAO. No wonder western women are being passed over for farmers in third world countries.
Sweet Minx​(sub female)

Re: Proof?!

Sweet Minx​(sub female) • Jul 8, 2024
IronWorld wrote:
Sweet Escape wrote:
Maybe doms should prove their dominance. Can you imagine?

Don't have to imagine. Used to see it all the time. "Looking for a real/true Dom", "six feet, six pack abs, six figures.", "no fatties, if you can't take care of yourself, you can't take care of me", "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best", "if you dont know how to handle a brat..." (pro-tip: if they're ignoring the brat, chances are they already know how to handle one).

There are countless mgtow vids out there that highlight women's selfie videos re: their dating expectations, and then usually follow up with the inevitable update about how MEAN the commenters are for pointing out the obvious flaws on the woman (eg part of the itty bitty titty committee, or being a fat slob themselves). Words are such violence - LMAO. No wonder western women are being passed over for farmers in third world countries.

This wasn't meant to be a man vs woman thread but let's go with it.

No man or woman wants their flaws pointed out especially in a public way on the internet. If you've been part of social media than you know that yes, commenter's can really be mean and downright vicious. But thats part of being on social media.
Im not sure why you think that means western women are inferior though hahaha.

The first part of your comment wasn't what I was referring to. We all see that stuff. I'm talking about messaging you and specifically saying "oh your a Dom? Im interested but prove it to me by showing your "joystick". Would that not be rather ridiculous?
Miki​(masochist female)
Miki​(masochist female) • Jul 8, 2024
@SweetEscape

Your point was clear. From what I took from it, It was about dudes who expect certain things as "proof" of a sub being a sub ... especially when texts or emails "requesting" (demanding) this shit are sent early on in the "getting acquainted" phase, and of course it applies both ways , although I've never met a woman expecting a guy to send a dick pic to prove he has one for example.

Most of the time those are sent unbidden.

Beside the point, I know... That was just an example....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Why the responder got his shorts in a twist... can't say, but there's nothing wrong with the original post.
Sweet Minx​(sub female)
Sweet Minx​(sub female) • Jul 8, 2024
Miki wrote:
@SweetEscape

Your point was clear. From what I took from it, It was about dudes who expect certain things as "proof" of a sub being a sub ... especially when texts or emails "requesting" (demanding) this shit are sent early on in the "getting acquainted" phase, and of course it applies both ways , although I've never met a woman expecting a guy to send a dick pic to prove he has one for example.

Most of the time those are sent unbidden.

Beside the point, I know... That was just an example....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Why the responder got his shorts in a twist... can't say, but there's nothing wrong with the original post.

Thanks Ms Miki! I don't mind, maybe this thread will be entertaining. I hope you're doing well!
Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
I feel like it's the same thing when I get men who ask me to send them pics of certain things "just so they can see" like pics of my feet etc. Or the ones that push questions and it turns evident that they are getting off on it. I had one person ask questions about my sa and after I finished I got "wow, that didn't turn me on Luke it did with my ex. That was depressing".

I think it's all just an easy way for these men to get off. And it's annoying.

With these type of men I tell them I don't do free fetish work (not promoting this). They get really pissy when you do this.

Don't let anyone pressure you into doing this "to prove yourself"