Online now
Online now

Age Is Just A Number

lambsone
1 month ago • Jul 17, 2024

Age Is Just A Number

lambsone • Jul 17, 2024
I've gotten several younger Doms interested in being my Dominant. Some being 20 to 30 years my junior. To them age is just a number.

Is it, or isn't it? What do you all think and why?
lambsone
lambsone • Jul 17, 2024
I'll keep that felony warning in mind ... lol.
Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN}
Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN} • Jul 17, 2024
Age is a number that matters for a lot. I don't have much in common with people in their 20s. I need more than just having kinks in common to be in a dynamic with someone. I find a lot of the younger males who have approached me have a very rude, disrespectful entitlement that I am here for their kinky needs and wants. I am not and never will be treated as a kink dispenser for someone's pleasure.
I have worked with children and youth for 20+ years...so anything more than 7 years south and 9 years north of my age. It's a respectful no thank you.
    The most loved post in topic
SageFlame​(sub female)
SageFlame​(sub female) • Jul 17, 2024
Hi Lambsone,

In the past, I dated and wed men at least 10 years older. When I was younger I had no interest in "boys" my age ( not even in high school) However, after divorcing 5 years ago I have discovered that the connection has little to do with age. In fact, I have encountered many younger men whos values and lifestyles match my own. Moreover, I have found the younger generation to be attuned to their needs vs desires as well as having emotional intelligence.

Granted, I have acquired a nice meter for toxic manipulators and those can be found in any age.

For what its worth, age isn't a number but where you are in life's journey ( not necessarily years). I have worked with people in their 20's who have given up on life - attitude and habits have so much to do with health. And your health is a better indicator of age than how many birthdays you've had.

Each experience is one to grow on, it is more important to me that authenticity is an interictal part of the connection from the get-go. I've learned not to limit my experience by age or culture. My choice aligns with my core desires and values.

Vetting is the same. Personal. You do you.
Steellover​(sub male)
1 month ago • Jul 18, 2024
Steellover​(sub male) • Jul 18, 2024
Submissive here, and I have a couple thoughts:

I can understand the appeal of submitting to a much younger person (Woman, in my case.) There is the humiliation factor and the physical attraction of it, but to be honest- I am not into people who are that much younger. I would prefer, if not outright insist, that any dominant partner I choose to be with, will be at the very least, in their early 30s. The reason being, if I am going to submit to someone, put myself in a compromising position for them, then I want them to have enough experience- both in terms of kink experience and in terms of general life experience, that I can trust them. It's like, would you rather your surgeon be a med-school trainee or a PHD with years of surgical experience? And if you were taking classes, would you rather learn from a grad-student teaching assistant, or a professor with decades of tenure? Plus, I can relate better to people who have similar life experiences, who have lived their lives and have a similar perspective to mine.
lambsone
lambsone • Jul 18, 2024
Very interesting replies so far.
lambsone
lambsone • Jul 18, 2024
Yes Talon, vv V vv already pointed that out ... hahaha.