Online now
Online now

Perversion Discussion

lambsone
1 month ago • Jul 24, 2024

Perversion Discussion

lambsone • Jul 24, 2024
Do you consider BDSM to be perverted?
If not, what do you consider to be perverted?
If so, what's perverted about it in your opinion?
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Jul 24, 2024
I don't.

Perversion is a control issue thrown at people when another group wants to focus on what they think is right. Even today, a certain group wants to say homosexuality is perversion. They lose their straight boners by the idea same genders having sex together. They think that pointing and screaming "PERVERT!" is going to embarrass them and force them into the sexual ghettos.

They want to do the same thing with BDSM.

But it is no longer working. Kink is becoming common place and more accepting every day.

I consider perverts to be those that exploit others who can not or will not give consent.

Sexualy, economically, or in cases of power.

Those are the real perverts.
    The most loved post in topic
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Jul 24, 2024
Short answer is no.
More detailed answer: Perversion is when your sexual desires get so out of your control that they impact other people around them.

Or, any activities that, as explained, involve others who can not or will not give consent.

For example: Jerk-off instructions and edging while in private is not perversion. Sitting in your car masturbating while watching women play tennis at the park- that is perversion. Being tied up and flogged by your dominant is not perversion; there is consent involved. But walking up to a stranger you are attracted to and asking them, point blank, hey will you tie me up and flog me? That person will likely be freaked out, and thus, it would be considered perversion. Clothed female/naked male scenarios (or vice versa) in the privacy of one's household is not perversion. Walking around wearing a raincoat with no clothes on underneath and "Flashing" people, exposing yourself to them- that would be.

In all those instances, the common denominator is exposing your kinks to unwilling bystanders who would not be okay with it. Why would anyone do this? When their kink drive gets the better of common sense, common decency and common dignity, it devolves from "kink" into "perversion." The key is, BDSM is not perverted if it involves consenting adults. Otherwise, it crosses the line.
lambsone
1 month ago • Jul 25, 2024
lambsone • Jul 25, 2024
WOW nice responses so far.