Online now
Online now

Slaves finding Slaves for their Master

TopekaDom​(dom male)
1 month ago • Jul 25, 2024

Slaves finding Slaves for their Master

TopekaDom​(dom male) • Jul 25, 2024
So here is a curious phenomenon: Masters who send their slaves out to look for other slaves.

Now this is something I have seen for years, decades really, and have never understood the whole idea. It isn't having multi slaves or even the idea of having multi slaves of the same gender. What I don't get is why the slave is doing the looking and not the Master. I think he is the one who should be putting in the effort, not making it a duty of his property.

What do you all think?

(Disclaimer: This is not a thread about having more than one slave, or even bisexualty. So if you want to go off on those tangents, go start your own thread)
TwinkleEyes
TwinkleEyes • Jul 25, 2024
I had a D type send me out to try and get one. I think it was because he was weak and couldn’t get them on his own. He knew I was poly (at the time) and wanted my s type female too. I don’t share.

When we did have a threesome with another one of his s types she ended up wanting me more. Chasing me and wanting to hide it from him 🤮 Lots of drama over other females. I left because of it.

To me it’s just about having warm bodies for sex. This is a weak man. Only my personal experiences.

Though I do believe there are some instances it’s because the D type wants his s type to dominate the female. Also to be comfortable with the choice. So, it can be done out of respect and honor. Some s types also find joy in dominating or mentoring other s types.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 25, 2024
*What I don't get is why the slave is doing the looking and not the Master. I think he is the one who should be putting in the effort, not making it a duty of his property.*

It's wack behavior, I don't have the clinical words to put to it. A bit like like a pimp and one of his whores recruiting other females to be whores.

It's often done under the guise of a unicorn theory.

I get dm on another site fairly often from women, talking about their Master or their Daddy, and my first question is usually along the lines of what kind of Master or Daddy sends his sub/slave to recruit other women!

I always read a profile before anything on any platform. It's can be insightful.

Every time I have received a recruiting DM , the relationship looks and reads very unhealthy.

Much rather see both people have input if they are recruiting a 3rd.
But even that sometimes leaves a lot to be desired
DoseofCam​(sub female){Collared}
Have you ever heard the phrase, "Happy wife, happy life"? It's somewhat analogous to our situation. For a smoother transition, it would be beneficial for me to take on the task of finding a compatible submissive, although My Daddy retains the final say. This person must not only be compatible with my Daddy but also with me, as she will be integrated into O/our daily lives.

Additionally, involving the potential partner in the early stages of connection helps minimize drama between the subs, rather than my Daddy introducing someone abruptly into the dynamic. I also prefer to alleviate some of my Dom's responsibilities. For instance, if W/we're considering attending an event, I might select a few options and present them to Him for approval.

Effective communication and honesty are paramount. My Daddy’s willingness to allow me to contribute to decisions affecting O/our lives does not reflect weakness but rather acknowledges that O/our lives are a shared endeavor.
    The most loved post in topic
House Talion​(dom male)
1 month ago • Jul 26, 2024
House Talion​(dom male) • Jul 26, 2024
Most of the slaves looking are sock accts, this has been prooven. Mostbof the real ones are being trained to do as they're told as well as given the chancebto proove their possible ability of being the alpha slave. Inevitably most inexperienced slaves find it easier to chat with owned slaves.
Miki​(masochist female)
1 month ago • Jul 27, 2024
Miki​(masochist female) • Jul 27, 2024
Hmmm

More than a few of these guys send "the property" out shopping for everything else, might as well send them out to get new "slaves". All the more time for the dude to wander around the house scratching his ass.

Do I agree with that stuff? No... It's slightly twisted, but who the hell am I? Neither slave, sub, nor dominant am I ---so I guess I shouldn't give a shit, but I can stick in my 2 cents:

Though it's not something I'd dig on if I were into the slave scene (aside from TPE weekends and even vacation-weeks I was totally into years gone by) ---it should fall within the boundaries of "If it feels good, do it. If it's jake with all involved, knock your respective socks off."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Different strokes and pokes for different folks.