Online now
Online now

Suggestion Thread

mastbrian​(dom male)
5 years ago • Apr 24, 2019
mastbrian​(dom male) • Apr 24, 2019
Just wondering if Cage has considered using the same formula that RECON uses of allowing ALL members to communicate with each other, but only premium users other extra features for revenue? This would probably build site capacity faster and would be more popular, it would seem. One would think they are the site to copy, just to be second. Noticed sites like Gfit are extremely poorly designed, just impossible to figure out to use and are dead . Their team seems to be totally lost as how to build traffic. The one striking impression is that CAGE is very clean and modern in comparison and is easier to view and friendly, although still has signs of being geek designed as opposed to friendlier civilian.
mastbrian​(dom male)
5 years ago • Apr 24, 2019
mastbrian​(dom male) • Apr 24, 2019
Oh, one other thing, has Cage considered automatically sending to the email responses to an individual's email address with option to stop, in other words reverse the current setting of opting to turn on the feature? One would think this would build traffic for those too lazy to sign in, which is a pain for those enrolled in many sites. I know when I check my personal mail, I automatically respond to a site notification of a message. Recon, barebackrt and Adam4Adam does a good job of this.
MasterBrads painpet​(sub female){OWNED}
5 years ago • Apr 25, 2019
Is there any way the message section can changed tabs. It would be nice to have a tab with folders to save messages into. Up to 10 maybe. That way you can save special interest. We have inbox, we don't need new, sent is needed and the flagged because we would have folders. A nice and helpful change
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • May 1, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • May 1, 2019
Thanks for all the feedback! Please keep it coming. We read everyone one of them, I promise!
Shiro​(sub female)
4 years ago • May 2, 2019
Shiro​(sub female) • May 2, 2019
Is there a plan to allow group chat on Bond in the future?
Can the poly people get some love? lol ❤️❤️☺️☺️
Miki
4 years ago • May 4, 2019
Miki • May 4, 2019
mastbrian wrote:
Just wondering if Cage has considered using the same formula that RECON uses of allowing ALL members to communicate with each other, but only premium users other extra features for revenue? This would probably build site capacity faster and would be more popular, it would seem. One would think they are the site to copy, just to be second. Noticed sites like Gfit are extremely poorly designed, just impossible to figure out to use and are dead . Their team seems to be totally lost as how to build traffic. The one striking impression is that CAGE is very clean and modern in comparison and is easier to view and friendly, although still has signs of being geek designed as opposed to friendlier civilian.

with all due respect, can't say I like that idea too much, unless a paid subscriber or one of the "charter members" such as myself can opt out. I've had to block one guy who wouldn't take "no thanks" for an answer and got rude as time went on... It would be far too easy for barf bags (and they exist on all social media sites) to sign in with an alias and resume harassing people. I really don't have the time to juggle online clowns. Those who pay for a membership have somewhat of a "stake" in their behavior here and are less likely to buy another subscription just to be a pain in someone's ass. Or if they do, they aren't likely to keep paying for new identities just to bother other members. And although sites have a way of identifying repeat sign-ups by way of IP addresses, let's not forget the TOR Browser. For those who are unaware, TOR stands for The Onion Router and like an onion it has multiple layers through which traffic is literally bounced around the world. Go online with it one time and I'm in London. Close and reopen it and I'm in Hong Kong, Paris or Transylvania for that matter.
MasterBrads painpet​(sub female){OWNED}
4 years ago • May 5, 2019
I thought about when we blog. Is there a way of just being able to pull our pictures out our personal galleries. Instead of downloading. Maybe have a file to put the picture we use in the folder.
Miki
4 years ago • May 5, 2019
Miki • May 5, 2019
La Tristesse Durera wrote:
Here's an idea. How about when complaints are made by users, staff take them seriously?

again just my two cents but even if staff takes immediate action on a complaint, the damage is already done, the "damage" being having had to put up with some fuck-stick who decided to bother me with BS messaging for example. I believe not allowing "free" members to message anyone they choose is simply not a good idea because by definition "free" members have no actual stake in the place, and even though there most certainly are free members who are in this place for its intended purpose, not having to put down to fully participate is an invitation to trolls and other shit-heads to annoy people. If they go the "messaging open to all" route, as I said above if there is an opt-out I won't have a problem with it.
Miki
4 years ago • May 6, 2019
Miki • May 6, 2019
While I'm at it, Cage staff, any further thought and/or progress on a Stealth Mode? I'd like to read and/or post to forum threads and all that crap, but people see me online and the Bond thing starts blinking. I usually don't have time for protracted conversations, Private Message ping-pong and the like when I check in here. I'd like to do my short visits without people knowing I'm online. If I'm in the mood to be a chatterbox I would adjust the "stealth" settings accordingly.