Online now
Online now

Owned

Bunnie
5 years ago • Jun 29, 2018

Owned

Bunnie • Jun 29, 2018
Submissives... what makes you feel owned? What makes you feel like you truly belong to your Dominant? Is it just the thought of belonging to your Dom/me? Or is it physically wearing a collar? Or doing tasks?
Dom/mes... what makes you feel like an Owner? How do you know that your submissive is yours?
Redtailedkitty
5 years ago • Jun 29, 2018
Redtailedkitty • Jun 29, 2018
When Sir puts the play collar on me (it means I will do anything asked of me without question or hesitation, within my limits, of course), when he tells me to do something in *that* voice, grabs me by the chin and makes me look at him, when he takes what he wants without asking, grabs my hair, assigned tasks...there are others but those are the things that pop off the top of my head. icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
Rychea​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jul 6, 2018
Rychea​(sub female) • Jul 6, 2018
I'm new to this but i feel owned when he protects me, cherishes me, stands up for me, and makes me forget everyone else in the world.
NrsGoodBody​(switch female){FREEspirit}
5 years ago • Jul 12, 2018
i have been thinking about this post ever since i saw you post it.  It took a long time for me to put into words how to describe this. I'm going to give it my best shot.

As a switch that is collared to a switch i can speak on both sides for the D/s owning/ownership.

I want to speak first about being owned. How do i know that I am ownded? I know because I am his friend. In being his friend I gave him all of me not just my kink. My kink is only a small part of the intricacy of Nrs. My friendship is ALL of me, the real me, my real name, my vanilla, my core, my thoughts, my feelings, my everything.  Because of this i am able to freely give the rest of myself and my kink. THAT is how i know that I am owned. If you could see the changes from months ago to now, from when i went from being this person who THOUGHT she was owned but didnt freely give herself and became sad to a person who lights up daily without him but more so with him because i have freely given in to him, you would see the difference and that I am owned.  I AM HIS.

To speak about ownership: I feel that I am able to say, and confident in saying that he has reached a level with me that hasn't been with another for a while. I am closer than most to him. I am his friend. I am a safe place. I am happiness and I am pleasure. I can tell in our conversations how he feels about me . I can see it in how he puts his hands on me, his reaction to my touch, his responses to my words. HE IS MINE.

I can tell that there is a holism there that i have not experience any where else. Its a sense of honesty, pride, depth, care and love with friendship, trust and committment as the foundation. That was given to each other and because we have built on that i can confidently say that is how I know that we are owned and feel ownded. ❤
CapnRick​(dom male)
CapnRick​(dom male) • Jul 12, 2018
The six answers posted o far to this excellent question should shine like beacons to the many yearning submissives who have only been found by the rude and the crude in their searches --( there are way too many of those in The Cage! )

It made my heart sing to have good and caring intelligent Domming reaffirmed so eloquently by all of you. This whole forum topic and your answers could easily be posted on the Welcome section as proof positive that achieving submissive nirvana IS possible, and so worth the journey!

Thanks to you all.
Redtailedkitty
Redtailedkitty • Jul 12, 2018
Something new is happening. A deepening of my submission and how I know I am His. When something is going wrong, or I’m feeling anxious, agitated, angry or whatever...once I recognize those emotions, I immediately have this urge to drop to my knees in front of him. And when I do, all those emotions drain away. It is almost indescribable how it feels and what it means to me.
outsideleft​(other male)
5 years ago • Jul 13, 2018
outsideleft​(other male) • Jul 13, 2018
I haven't, yet, felt the things of those above -

So far, though, my own sense of self has allowed me to be okay focusing upon another - it hasn't really been them or how I perceive them at all...it has been me and my sense of knowing that being there, was where I wanted to be - but my submission, like life in general, is conditional and I am clear that I will not allow myself to be continually abused, so trusting another comes after - sometimes a long time after I get involved.

It is my trust in myself, knowing I will not allow abuse to continue - I can't stop it from happening, unless I'm warned it's coming - but I can and do stop it from continuing.

I have loved the feeling of letting go of attachments to myself as the key player, even though I actually remain the key player - I kneel, bow, follow instructions on the basis of my own decisions - so, I am always the key player in my submission, I never do things I don't want to do, cause I want to follow instructions and I have not been pushed to my hard limits yet.

I prioritise the other, they do not - they cannot make me prioritise them - it occurs from my decision to do so - this is what makes my submission so cherished to me - conscious decisions to let go of self.