Online now
Online now

How did you get or pick your screen(or lifestyle) name?

Lord Nickolaidas​(dom male)
5 years ago • Feb 15, 2019
Livetoplease wrote:
I chose "Livetoplease" because the name should state the intentions of a submissive, I think. If I'm washing dishes and Mistress or Master needs satisfaction at that moment, there is no getting a headache. Been a long time since I've been chosen for service though. After the death of my Mistress, I'm careful to lose my heart to a really good dominant.

Holy shit. Sorry for your loss.
Asteria​(neither female)
Asteria​(neither female) • Feb 15, 2019
Greek mythology again here icon_smile.gif Asteria was the Titan goddess of falling stars and nighttime divinations. I have sentiment towards mythology, as it used to be one my favourite subjects to read about when I was a child. Ah, and it was a bit better than tempting one from DC Comics *grin*
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
Kara isn’t a misspelling of the Italian “Cara” or a reference to Supergirl. Kara was a Valkyrie who was actually a reincarnation of another Valkyrie. The name means “curly” or “stormy”, although stability and keratin treatments have greatly reduced both.
shahh
shahh • Feb 15, 2019
Hmmm....been so long since i came up with mine. I was probably going for Shayne or Sheila or Shenannigans or something but an orgasm must have caught me off-guard resulting in sh...sh...shaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. But who wants to use that many letters?? icon_wink.gif
Crowboy​(sub male){Male pet}

Crowboy

I became attatched to the crows in my area, befriending them. I was on a journey to become a healer, and at reaching the end of it, i got the name CrowDoctor. That is my current spirit name. I chose Crowboy because it reflected that side of me and way I indentify in the BDSM kink realm.
SoaringFree​(sub female)
5 years ago • Feb 16, 2019
SoaringFree​(sub female) • Feb 16, 2019
Ok. Mine is pretty obvious. No one I know, even the man I was in a relationship with knew about this side of me. I'm hoping once I discover more about myself, I can be more creative. It definitely has lead to interesting conversation.
SugarPlumDolly​(sub female){No Collar}

sugarplumdolly

what an excellent post!!

i am obsessed with ballet... watching, taking classes, photos, the music... anything i can i can consume in ballet...

sugarplum- (as most know) is the fairy in “The Nutcracker”. she is so beautiful and light and perfect!

dolly - seemed fitting for many reasons... one of them being i am only 5’ tall. Among other reasons, dolly is a moveable and mindless toy whom it’s Owner brings to life...

It only seemed fitting... and i love it!!!

Thank You for the time and attention it took to read this... my best to You

gia
sugarplumdolly
Low{BLK OWND}
Low{BLK OWND} • Feb 16, 2019
Mine came about mostly because he always keeps me on my knees or some other position in which I'm below him
That and since I'm a big David Bowie fan low just fit
In life he calls me sexy
ZaftigV​(switch female){sub matt}
Mine...Zaftig... I heard and just loved the sound of it and it's a good description of me. V is the first letter of my first name.

zaf·tig

/ˈzäftiɡ/

adjective

INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN

adjective: zaftig; adjective: zoftig

(of a woman) having a full, rounded figure; plump.

"a zaftig brunette"

Origin

1930s: Yiddish, from German saftig ‘juicy’.