Online now
Online now

Deal Breaker

Sassyfox​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 17, 2018

Deal Breaker

Sassyfox​(sub female) • Sep 17, 2018
Hello all, I'm sure this question may have been asked before, but I feel the need to present it and get you all feedback.

If you meet a Dom / Mistress, or sub online and have been chatting for several days or weeks and you both feel like there's a connection. You both send the other a full body pic. Would that persons body style, hair style or texture, and race matter to the point that it's a deal breaker?

Please feel free to share your story if you have experience something similar.
curiouskittyy​(sub female){GentlemanX}
Hmmm, I don’t think it would necessarily be a deal breaker. But for me (personally), I would have to be attracted to them to some extent. Saying that .. I also think that personality trumps looks and this can make the other person seem more (or less in some cases) attractive.

I know this is a bit of a controversial thing to say .. and this is only my opinion ... but I also think that men seem to put more into physical appearances than women. The amount of ads I’ve seen with Doms describing what it is they are after .. and listing mostly physical attributes, is what has given me this impresssion.
    The most loved post in topic
Solidbobtheflamingo​(dom male){Megagem}
That is on you to decied. Bdsm is often connected with romance but it does not have too be. If you are looking for a romantic dom and you don't think you can be sexually attracted too your partner then you may want too stop. However if you think it won't be a problem for you then go for it.
Sassyfox​(sub female)
Sassyfox​(sub female) • Sep 17, 2018
I should have stated this before; this is a hypothetical question, it is not an issue I'm facing.
Babygirlucy​(sub female)
Babygirlucy​(sub female) • Sep 17, 2018
Good hypothetical question!
I would have to have some attraction to them.
I know in some people’s eyes that’s wrong to say that
Solidbobtheflamingo​(dom male){Megagem}
I apologize for not reading more carefully. I in general do not care what anyone looks like. But I am not vain enough to state that I don't have a type and that I like and most likely need too be attracted too my romantic partner. I am more attracted to personality then there looks. My ex sub was nothing like the usual type of partner I usaly like.
Sir Ash​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 18, 2018

Re: Deal Breaker

Sir Ash​(dom male) • Sep 18, 2018
Sassyfox wrote:
Would that persons body style, hair style or texture, and race matter to the point that it's a deal breaker?

I would say that everyone of us is a unique mix of factors you mentioned : body style , hair style, texture , race , plus some other physical features .
And when I talk only about myself and how I would feel about this .... I don't have any issue with all what you mentioned , not with any one of them isolated ....
but I would say that I might find myself very attracted to a certain mix , no matter what it is , and also not attracted at all or even turned off by another one mix , no matter what it is as well .

MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
Great hypothetical question! I tend to see the whole person before a physical attribute but saying that a little physical attraction doesn't hurt either. I do function better with sexual attraction and sexual chemistry. I don't have a set type but some attributes may rate higher than others, a good sense of humor, a great sense of self, eyes you can drown in that really are the windows to the soul, a mind that produces interest. For example: perfect beef cake body will bore me no end, if it can't hold a conversation or figure out the basic of life. Like the old saying goes "beauty fades" and whats the other? dumb is forever! ...If i'm repulsed by a person then chances are nothing is going to happen, regardless of the body they are wrapped in...."ugly" is more than skin deep!
Debz​(sub female){Barnaby}
Debz​(sub female){Barnaby} • Sep 18, 2018
I feel that if you find a dom or sub you spend a lot of time talking and getting to know each other before you actually meet. Also a d/s relationship is more about the connection mentally to begin with. The dom should be making the sub feel good about herself as nobody is perfect and everybody has body issues