Online now
Online now

Punishment

Sybil
5 years ago • Sep 21, 2018
Sybil • Sep 21, 2018
Not sure how long you have been in your current relationship but it seems you want something that your current Master/Dom is not able to give. If you are looking for a poly type relationship which is not unheard of then you clearly in the wrong situation.

Being punished for asking a questions about something you clear want or need is ridiculous. If poly is what you want than by all means you that’s something you should have discussed in the being.

You should never compromise your wants and needs to be with anyone because then you’re going to either go out and do it anyway or resent the person.

However... a suggestion for you both could be being Top by another Master/Dom for set period of time. You are not owed by that person yet you still get the feel of being dominant by multiple
PappaBear
PappaBear • Sep 21, 2018
Every fiber of my being is yelling for you to run! Please, if this is s 2 day old “relationship” (for lack of a better term) STOP NOW. Do your research, and start with SSC. Because what we are all hearing is NOT Safe or Sane and at this point I’m not certain it’s 100% Consensual.

You want something but you need something else that will give you the thing you want safely. Try and understand we are not saying you’ve done anything wrong. This “Master” HAS.
Solidbobtheflamingo​(dom male){Megagem}
The more I read the more concerned I get. This in no way sound healthy. You should never be punished for approaching and questioning what you want. If this Dom is punishing you for what you are looking for in your relationship than that is wrong and you need to leave said person and find someone who is willing and able to give you what you need/want.
Aphrodite46​(sub female)
Aphrodite46​(sub female) • Sep 21, 2018
So do your think that being punished for something I had already asked and was told no, and I asked again after coming onto the site, doesn't deserve punishment? As part in training?
Solidbobtheflamingo​(dom male){Megagem}
No. You are BOTH trying to find the right partner and that means that you need to ask questions and talk about what you both want. If you can't be those things for each other then you should not force it that will only end in resentment as Sybil said above. Having multiple masters was clearly something you care about and want to have as a part of your life. If your partner can't provide that then you can't force it. Especialy if you are in a new relationship and just trying to figure everything out.
PappaBear
PappaBear • Sep 21, 2018
It’s ok everyone She’s fine just a little new and overzealous.
dollMaker​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 22, 2018
dollMaker​(dom male) • Sep 22, 2018
PappaBear wrote:
Every fiber of my being is yelling for you to run! Please, if this is s 2 day old “relationship” (for lack of a better term) STOP NOW. Do your research, and start with SSC. Because what we are all hearing is NOT Safe or Sane and at this point I’m not certain it’s 100% Consensual.

You want something but you need something else that will give you the thing you want safely. Try and understand we are not saying you’ve done anything wrong. This “Master” HAS.

So called master, because any ethical, decent person would not ever think of punishing for asking questions or expressing desires wishes. My view is increasingly this is some wanabee fantasist or a totally unethical abuser. Either way what it isnt, in my view, is fully informed consensual BDSM based on what you have told us, and as such it is not a healthy or safe situation to be in
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 22, 2018
I think if I was a Master considering contributing to that, I would want to hear it from your Master directly.
Beastly​(dom male){Not Lookin}
It would be impossible to answer anyway as we know nothing about the sub, as in what would be considered a punishment for her as she might have kinks that align with traditional punishment. This being in the absolutely absurd world where anyone would actually partake in this nonsense.