Online now
Online now

Wondering if I am being scammed

maid4ever​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jun 28, 2019
maid4ever​(sub male) • Jun 28, 2019
Why don't you send these scammers a dime, is that possible?
So that they can call someone who gives a fuck.

The best way to meet somebody is a cup of coffee, cost you a few bucks, saves you a fortune.
It's easy to allow yourself, to be taken in by people when you are 'desperate'. You know what I mean, aching emotionally inside for that connection.
It makes you vulnerable, as does pure lust.
Justme26
Justme26 • Jun 28, 2019
Just to add. Don't meet anyone in a private place at first. All ways meet in a public place the first time or two.
Madd Hatter​(dom male)
Madd Hatter​(dom male) • Jun 28, 2019
I agree with drwakko sadly you've been had. If nothing else it's a learning experience. Money should never exchange between a sub or a dom unless contractually stated in terms of taking care if the other finances etc. I wish I could offer you something more than sympathy it's real shitty to take advantage of people like that but at least she didn't break you and drain your bank account.

So yeah no money ever good rule.
Miki
4 years ago • Jun 29, 2019
Miki • Jun 29, 2019
-Report the individual but kiss your money goodbye.

-Don't look for relationships online. Even the "official" dating sites like POF are mostly B S.

( Personally, I never date or even meet up with people I know in here, Farcebook, etc. I am amazed how many times I have to define the finer nuances of the words "No, thanks". )

-If you do like to window shop online and find someone of interest, don't spend money on them until you see them in person.

You must be new and I'm sorry to read what happened to you. For a quick BDSM or even just vanilla, you're better off going to where those of like mind like to go-- in the real world.

I give you credit for posting your experiences. At some point along the line, if not already, some butt-hole is going to call you a dumb-ass. No you're not. You merely made a rookie mistake. By being courageous enough to post what happened to you, you may very well save the next person from doing something similarly miserable. Take heart!
Miki
4 years ago • Jul 1, 2019
Miki • Jul 1, 2019
maid4ever wrote:
Why don't you send these scammers a dime, is that possible?
So that they can call someone who gives a fuck.

The best way to meet somebody is a cup of coffee, cost you a few bucks, saves you a fortune.
It's easy to allow yourself, to be taken in by people when you are 'desperate'. You know what I mean, aching emotionally inside for that connection.
It makes you vulnerable, as does pure lust.

If you could send a dime, would it matter? No more pay phones outside of a museum.

^_^