I need the extreme "subs or wanna be slaves" to stop messaging me. I am NOT seeking an online anything. Please, darn it, read my entire profile before messaging me.
I have this profile up and blog up to promote my rants and erotica writings. This a direct quote from my profile "I'm just seeking friends and blog readers (followers)"
I was in a FLR (female led Relationship.) I think it was more micromanaging (my ex was horrible with money and getting the bills paid or budgeting food) than dominance sex. (However I did choose when we had sex 90% of the times, the other 10% he found my naughty spots.)
I am NOT an extreme dominant . . . I am NOT into humiliation or pain. (yes, I have my mood swings, but growling or yelling at someone does NOT turn me on. I will never deny a sub a meal for a punishment.)
Please stop asking to be my "slave" or "sub" or that you know me with two lines. (especially if you do NOT live close, I will NOT do a long distance relationship. I tried it once and it did not work out.)
I am very complicated. I need to eventually meet someone in person and chat online daily.
They are driven by a desperate loneliness and want any dominant to fill in the hole of their life.
You need to learn about the other person. I am NOT just seeking to dominant someone. I want them to want me for me (not just my dominance). I want someone be not just my submissive but my boyfriend. . . This does NOT happen overnight.
I have a bad compulsion to reply back to anyone who writes to me, even if they are idjits. (It's a bad habit, but I hate when I write to someone and they do not write back. If I took the time to write and show I am interested, at least take the time and tell me you're not interested so we can both move on.) If I tell you why I am not interested, please do NOT say you can change, just simply move on.