Online now
Online now

Bdsm shop or hardware store

SirHanz​(dom male){Minx}
5 years ago • Dec 15, 2018

Bdsm shop or hardware store

SirHanz​(dom male){Minx} • Dec 15, 2018
I tend to find way more bdsm gear at the hardware store. Shure. You could spend 500 to 1000 on a cross or horse at the bdsm shop. Or you could make one for half that. Metal conduit brackets make excellent restraints. Rope in every size and texture. 1 2x12 a door hinge a shed clasp a lock and a jigsaw and you got custom made stocks. Stainless steel clips, some eye screws and a closet rod and you got a spreder bar.
Anyone else have some good hardware store builds?
SirHanz​(dom male){Minx}
SirHanz​(dom male){Minx} • Dec 15, 2018
Thanks for the link. Was more thinking of finding ideas for more things I could build. And was curious if anyone else builds bdsm gear and what they used.
TheJackdaw​(switch male){Collared}
Combining my love of DIY with BDSM has been awesome. I have made my own stockade and am also working on various leather projects. I aim to build all of my own furniture eventually. So much more satisfying when you use all home made equipment
    The most loved post in topic
LatexHer​(dom male)

From the woodshop

LatexHer​(dom male) • Dec 15, 2018
I have for many years built dungeon toys for the happily deranged! I also use the equipment I build and retail on the girls I have had the pleasure of capturing in photographs! I am known on the internet as either Master LatexHer or just LatexHer depending upon the site!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/46701692@N04/

Enjoy
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Yay! Fellow woodworkers! I make a lot of my own tools and toys. Mostly canes and paddles, working on a flogger now.

It really feeds my primal side; I don't bother with hardware stores for my wood but enjoy going out into the woods, picking the perfect branch or log, then turning it into a custom impliment.

I'm stubborn and old school there, and like to use only hand tools from start to finish. Rough shaping with a hatchet and saws, then carving tools, planes and spokeshaves for shaping, hand sanding and rubbing to a glossy mirror finish. The satisfaction is immense.
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Dec 15, 2018
SirHanz wrote:
Thanks for the link. Was more thinking of finding ideas for more things I could build. And was curious if anyone else builds bdsm gear and what they used.

I didn't actually build this, but I did design it and have the local carpenters make it.

https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?postid=7964&blog_id=28559

Hope this helps.
FC