Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Tnjoker​(dom male){My Harley}
5 years ago • Dec 20, 2018
Well I guess it's time for Me to do this LOL. I have tried to work within this lifestyle for over 20 years but have let multiple vanilla relationship hinder my progress. I have since decided that I am who I am and the right person will come along and W/we will be complete. It is not going to happen over night and I will take as long as is needed to reach that point. I am very gentle and take this role very serious. I am responsible for my sub 100%, her mind, body and spirit and I will do nothing to cause harm to any of those. I am more into your heart and your service then I am to your physical attributes. I would like to find me a real 24/7 submissive but I know that will only happen in time. I am not looking to rush in to anything. I am an open book so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I am very much into ropes/bondage and get VERY turned on by this. There is nothing more pleasing then to have you tied to the bed or suspended from the ceiling and know that you are completely mine in every way. Thanks for giving me your time and reading my introduction. If there is anything that I can help with please dont hesitate to ask.
sawgunner2491
5 years ago • Dec 21, 2018
sawgunner2491 • Dec 21, 2018
Hello excited to meet you all
slavegriffin​(sub male)
5 years ago • Dec 22, 2018

Re: slavery fantasy

slavegriffin​(sub male) • Dec 22, 2018
slavegriffin wrote:
I had one master and it was a very brief time. Want desperately to serve a superior male and be trained both how to behave properly as a slave and how to enjoy getting my ass fucked since I had just 2 cocks ever. I have experience with oral and as far as submitting, if you want a slave with backbone, I'm not it. If I have limts, I will just have to rely on your mercy since I am such a coward and afraid of angering an alpha and getting my ass kicked. My question to both masters and slaves who read this is, Am I foolish for signing a master/slave contract in an enveleope addressed to my mom with pictures of me in less than compromising positions. Finding out I'm gay is one thing, but a slave? It is the ultimate surrender of all that I am and putting my whole life in my masters hands. This is so erotic and I thought about it a while. opinions?
starlightsss

Novice

starlightsss • Dec 22, 2018
Hello all,
I know this post is 8 months old and I hope it isn’t too late for me to post here haha.
I’m new here to THE CAGE and you don’t know how much it means to me to have found a community such as this one.
I’m very to BDSM, and I’m interested in learning more about becoming a submissive. Although I know close to nothing, I’m very eager to learn and meet people along the way.
I’m thinking of starting a Blog here to help document my journey also. I think that’ll be an excellent way to get insight from real people, and also help other newbies along the way and show them that we were all new once and that it’s okay.
Anywho, thank you so much for having me here!

-Starlightsss
Am I your goodgirl​(sub female)

Forgot to do an intro woops

Well hello,
I just realized I had forgotten to do an introduction of myself in these forums.
So I geuss here we go.
I'm 25 and a sub. I was introduced to the BDSM community this year although I've always had kinks. I've been exploring much deeper sides of myself since finding BDSM and also I had a Dom who helped me go to those deep dark places we all have and explore them and be accepting of them.
I have grown a lot this past year and I know that my training doesn't stop there.
True submission takes work on both ends sub and Dom.
I take great excitement in the idea of finally achieving that one day.
Anyways I'm bad at explaining myself but some thing you might like to know
I'm from Oregon, I'm a single mom of 3, I am an open and honest person and I am respectful and I expect to have respect back. I have manners and I am polite. I also have a craving for deep conversations. Anyways that's as much as I can think of to put in here so I suppose that's good for now.

Hope you have a wonderful day or night whichever is relevant to you when you read this.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 22, 2018
Welcome to everyone who has joined us today! It's lovely to have you here icon_smile.gif
MackDaddyRico​(dom male){❤️️❤️️❤️️}

New To The Zoo & Looking For You

...if you're a submissive woman between the ages of 18-48.

Review My profile...read my posts and blog/stories...listen to My short recorded introduction...and respond if compatible and interested.

New here but not the Lifestyle.
QueenseekingKing​(other female)
5 years ago • Dec 28, 2018

U sound perfect

Tnjoker wrote:
Well I guess it's time for Me to do this LOL. I have tried to work within this lifestyle for over 20 years but have let multiple vanilla relationship hinder my progress. I have since decided that I am who I am and the right person will come along and W/we will be complete. It is not going to happen over night and I will take as long as is needed to reach that point. I am very gentle and take this role very serious. I am responsible for my sub 100%, her mind, body and spirit and I will do nothing to cause harm to any of those. I am more into your heart and your service then I am to your physical attributes. I would like to find me a real 24/7 submissive but I know that will only happen in time. I am not looking to rush in to anything. I am an open book so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I am very much into ropes/bondage and get VERY turned on by this. There is nothing more pleasing then to have you tied to the bed or suspended from the ceiling and know that you are completely mine in every way. Thanks for giving me your time and reading my introduction. If there is anything that I can help with please dont hesitate to ask.
Patches Barbs​(switch female)
5 years ago • Dec 28, 2018

Hi

I'm B.J., I am a 37 yr old switch from the Midwest USA and my #1 kink is tickling fetish, I am both a ler and lee. A close 2nd to this I love nearly as much is edging & tease/denial. nice to meet you all.