YesGoddess • Mar 12, 2019
Tickling torture in bondage
Female supremacy
Female led relationships
wastemanstar7​(sub male)
5 years ago • Mar 12, 2019
wastemanstar7​(sub male) • Mar 12, 2019
My fetishes:
Being inferior under people's feet really seems to be my big thing, I even consider myself a feet boy/footrest :l Mix this with the idea of me being left out, not cared about and "ignored", in the sense that people know I'm down there under them but they don't care enough to freak out. Although I also do enjoy it if I'm being dominated by having full attention on me. Hopefully this won't sound creepy but like when I was a little kid in primary school, I would purposely drop my pencil under the table and push it further in the middle so I could crawl under the table, under everyone's feet and legs, and hearing them giggle would give me a rush of adrenaline. I once went out with my friend and a girl, turns out the girl and him spent the entire night together, almost forgetting about me, which turned me on (yes, cuckolding makes my mind go insane in a very good way icon_surprised.gif It's like I really enjoy the sadness and jealousy). I've been to sleepovers with my friends a few times, at night when everyone slept I would go and lie down at the end of the mattresses, under their feet, and I would occasionally get kicked, or they'd unawarely rub their feet against my face and the idea of being unawarely "mistreated" like that would get me going so much... What else... yeah there's this girl I liked, we were super close, she developed a crush on me for my funny side, the things we talked about, etc... By the time I had a crush on her back, she had stopped liking me as much and liked this alpha tall handsome guy, and her talking to me about them would make me sad yet super horny. She knew of my kinks and kinda agreed to let me see their flirty conversations because she knew this cuckold side turned me on. I don't know if you see the trend 😂 I do however also like it if multiple people mistreat me by all focusing on me, like say I'm being bullied by a group of people, all forcing their feet on my and laughing while stealing my books or whatever, then I'll get turned on even though I'm not being "ignored". But basically the more extreme the emotions, the more adrenaline I get, I guess I'm some sort of feet (and other things) masochist.And I mean, although feet is usually what I'm always into, if I'm being sat on, ordered to do other things or anything else it works too. The imagination, originality and intensity usually turn me on. I just prefer if it's not the stereotypical domme/slave relationship where it's like in movies where the domme is just a dominatrix slapping the slave with a swatter and ordering him around, it has to go much deeper, where it's actually based on love rather than just torture. Like will it feel like torture? At times. Will you continue even if I can't take it anymore? Hopefully. But initially, it all comes from a place of love. It's so much more subtle.. but at the same time I don't know if it's exactly what I want, I'm still kind of confused...I'm into being under guys and girls, being inferior to any gender. I can be quite flexible in terms of what I would do and would allow to be done to me..

My limits:
Scat, blood and most water sports tend to be a big no no (including spit), I can maybe allow piss in some specific situations. Anything illegal (kids, animals) is a limit too.
VWS
VWS
5 years ago • Apr 18, 2019
VWS • Apr 18, 2019
Female genital torture with "torture" quite loosely defined depending upon the partner and level of experience.
drinkofhemlock
4 years ago • Jul 8, 2019
drinkofhemlock • Jul 8, 2019
My fetishes are:

DDlg
Dirty talk & light degradation
Sleep/intoxication sex
Rough sex
K9 fantasies

In more detail:
I'm mostly submissive. Though I can sometimes switch it up to a degree for fun, I am most turned on by somewhat traditional gender dynamics. I like Daddy doms who want to be called that, but don't love some over used cliche terms for subs in that DDlg world (looking at you, "baby girl") quite as much because of the impersonal and cliche nature of them. I love spankings from Daddy, and being gently taken advantage of in my sleepy and/or intoxicated moments. As things build up, I want it rougher and rougher, and to include harder, more pointed slaps and spanks. I'm into what some might coin as lighter degradation too. That doesn't extend to humiliation, being told I'm ugly or treated as a full on slave, but I love, love, love being told I'm Daddy's slut and whore. I like being "used" to cum in, and get off hard on the idea of being bred (though not pregnancy, lactation, etc. themselves) - more the risk and being told that filling me with cum is the intention. I also have a thing for K9 related zoo/furry on human fantasies. It isn't something I want to do in reality, but thinking and talking and semi-obsessing over the idea with Daddy is hotter than hot for me.