Online now
Online now

attitudes

BelleNoelle​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 21, 2019
BelleNoelle​(sub female) • Apr 21, 2019
I don't know you but when you put yourself out there the truth will come hurtling to you. I'm not saying you don't have the capability of empathy. However your post does sound tone deaf, just because someone speaks their truth it's not negative. I think it's positive when someone lays out clear guidelines on future interactions. However perception is reality so I'm sure for you it appears negative. I think you should step back and move away from you preconceived ideals and look again with fresh eyes. I wish you the best, have a wonderful evening.
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Apr 21, 2019
Lol.
Someone doesnt like honesty.
Anytime someone complains about
" attitude" in women its proof they cant deal with the person as a whole let alone a submissive.
MasterBrads painpet​(sub female){OWNED}
Goodness so now we are saying because we don't want something specifically Tuscan attitude.

I've been through some crazy things since being in the lifestyle. Because the nature of the beast. Woman have the right to say what they'll take and not take. Each one of use has walked a path. No one but me has walked my path nor in my shoes. We as people and I think Dom/Dommes draw the line inbred sand to say what we want. If we keep getting hurt by the same thing and we don't want to see again. It's not an attitude but a shield of protection. It's something we refuse to subject ourselves to.

To know a woman especially we are a naturing sort. We are preyed upon. Especially those with a soft and giving heart. We do what we do for protection and desires
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • Apr 22, 2019

Re: attitudes

Primal heidrich wrote:
if you cant handle this , go away or I wont do this or that . don;t like it? oh well attitudes around . I understand that there are alot of idiots and predators that you girls have to fend off and filter through. I get it. however it make me as a dom , possibly looking for someone to join me and My family a little guarded towards all this negative energy that's being posted on profiles and what not. like I explained before. I understand the bullshit you girls have to deal with. I hear about it all the time. however. why are you letting idiots make you and angry and come across as negative energy type Women?

So you're saying that you understand that women are often made victims to predators but that despite these very serious and scary occurrences they should remain sweet and docile and compliant and bring only happy radiant energy to the world and their profiles?

Primal heidrich wrote:
yes everyone should absolutely be concise and know what they want. describe what they are looking for or want in their life. absolutely. however is all the negativity after that description neccesary? for example. "if you dont like it, fuck off " this is what Im talking about and asking about. it comes across as negative and angry.

Primal heidrich wrote:
Im truly not understanding the bitterness and anger.

I understand the idea of reading someone's profile and not liking the tone. I've done that, read a profile and thought it sounded arrogant or condescending or just plain ignorant. But never have I taken someone just being blunt as a negative attribute, especially when it comes to limits or things that they don't like or will not accept in a relationship/play partner. You say that everyone should use their profiles to outline what it is they want, but why wouldn't you equally encourage them to be direct about what they don't want?

Your original post is asking why women have gotten this "attitude", despite being preyed upon. But in turn I'm asking you, why wouldn't we? Or better yet, why shouldn't we? If I have limits and you aren't going to accept them, then yes, FUCK OFF. That's what everyone should be saying. Because people do prey on others and people do take advantage and if someone isn't willing to accept another person's limits (no matter how menial they may seem to you) then it's non-consensual and the predator deserves much worse than just my "attitude". MasterBear summed it up for you with some horrifying but very real numbers. With what I've been through and what I know many of my friends have endured, I'm frankly surprised the numbers aren't higher.

Instead of being deterred by these profiles, I think maybe you should realize that this person has clearly been a victim of this disturbing behavior in the past and instead of running away and closing down their profile and hiding from the world, they got bolder and braver and decided to face the issue head-on with a backbone and a "never again" attitude. That resilience is commendable not villainous.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
[quote="Primal heidrich"] first off, nowhere does My post mention looking for anyone or anything. so attacking me about looking at all is out of context completely. /quote]

but you did, from your VERY first post.

[quote="Primal heidrich"] however it make me as a dom , possibly looking for someone to join me and My family a little guarded towards all this negative energy that's being posted on profiles and what not. like I explained before. /quote]
Primal heidrich​(dom male)
Primal heidrich​(dom male) • Apr 22, 2019
hello cage again. this post was not about complaining about anything, it was meant to discuss things that could be percieved as negative,bitter and so forth. I am enjoying all the different perceptions of what I asked about. this has been a real eye opener. you are right, I cant know or understand what each individual goes through when dealing with predators and such things. nope I sure cant, everyone has had a different experience. I was actually meaning to speak in general terms about the similar things that happen. hence. fake doms trying to just get laid because they think submissive girls are easier. that sort of thing. about online situations which is where were are and having this conversation. just trying to clear that up as I see now how some of the things I said could have been taken in many different ways. thank you for that. I have had many conversations with subs that have had this experience happen to them, some many times. I have even had a profile as a sub female to get that perspective for Myself. ((not on this site)) I don't anymore. it was very frustrating weeding through idiots that cant read past the first line of a profile or information. I also know many subs that are living rl vanilla miserable lives due to fake doms seeking them out , getting them then turning back into the vanilla asses they always were. so yes I do have some idea of whats going on in the internet with idiots going after subs. no I don't know your situation. thank you all for helping keep this topic alive and sharing your different perceptions and ideas.
SoaringFree​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 23, 2019
SoaringFree​(sub female) • Apr 23, 2019
I'd like to think that there is someone for everyone. I also believe that each person interprets words differently from another. If I read over my profile it is very clear, and detailed. I also blog to try and teach lessons about my experiences. That is how I see it, yet you may read it and think differently. Maybe you would see my blogs as complaining.
You'll find that one profile that stands out to you. The one that will peak your interest. Keep your faith.❤️