Online now
Online now

chatroom is open

CrimsonPaw
4 years ago • May 15, 2019
CrimsonPaw • May 15, 2019
No worries badKItty, I'm glad we were able to talk it out. Hope to see you there! icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • May 18, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • May 18, 2019
Thanks for encouraging the chat - we appreciate it!

And chat is open to everyone this weekend so if you have a Basic membership and aren't normally able to access it, come check it out!
Emberose​(sub female){X}
4 years ago • May 19, 2019
Emberose​(sub female){X} • May 19, 2019
yes you are right rope and i know i was drama the other night but i was not in the right mindset i should have not be in the chat
Miki
Miki • May 19, 2019
I don't go in there but not the same reasons as the poor old guy (2nd or 3rd overall post) said his fingers couldn't keep up with the young farts... Personally it's not only the drama, rather its the dudes who don't read profiles and keep hammering away at me to meet up and hook up. But nice to know they threw the doors open to everyone for the weekend.

That aside, to be bare-ass honest, aside from Promo events it should not be open to everyone, IMHO. Nothing wrong with those who join for free to test the waters in here, so to speak, but rather it's because that feature of this site is oft abused by, not to put too fine a point as they say, too many butt-cracks who can't take No for an answer, get blocked and sign up again just to continue their asinine behavior.
WaterDominant​(dom male)
WaterDominant​(dom male) • May 19, 2019
First, Ember what you did was NOTHING compared to what went on afterwards!
Second, Miki there's a wonderful button that allows you to ignore anal orifices that works wonders in making things much more pleasant.