Online now
Online now

Little space

Patiently waiting​(sub female){WolfeHamme}
4 years ago • Sep 29, 2019

Little space

When I'm with Sir, I act really cute and childish and playful. (I am childish all the time, but more so when I'm with Him.) But there's one thing I will not do: call Him Daddy. I just feel it's not appropriate. Does that make me not a little? Am I just being childlike and cute? Am I a little? If given the opportunity, I'd color and do all sorts of things like that. I hate adulting and this is certainly an outlet for my stressful situations. I spent the weekend with Him and I had Him make all the decisions. I just need some advice. I know labels aren't important, but it would give me some piece of mind.
teddyxo
teddyxo • Sep 29, 2019
I believe you are still a little; you just have a preference to the titles you like to call your dom is all.
TheLittlePrincess​(sub female){SSG}
Titles mean nothing. It's all about how you feel and what you're both comfortable with. Let me put it this way, if I said I didn't like coloring (even though I very much do) but I still liked blowing bubbles and playing with stuffies, would someone tell me I'm not a little? No they wouldn't. Each dynamic is unique and you just have to do what works for both of you and what makes you happy. I have never called my Domme mommy but I am still very much a little. It's easy to get caught in your head and ask yourself if you really are "little enough." There's no scale or way of judging it. If you like little things then you're little and you don't have to like/do all of the stuff that you typically hear about littles. Each little is different and have different needs.
    The most loved post in topic
WEAPON X{Master}
4 years ago • Oct 1, 2019
WEAPON X{Master} • Oct 1, 2019
Just because you dont want to call him daddy does not mean your not little titles are just that as long as you both are happy screw the titles enjoy your selfs .that is what truely matters
SSG{ENM-TLP}
4 years ago • Oct 7, 2019
SSG{ENM-TLP} • Oct 7, 2019
Whatever your Dom wants you to call Him is what you would go with, and apparently, He is happy with Sir. I know my Daddy kept correcting me when I would say, "Yes Sir." He said, "Yes, Daddy." I worked on it, but couldn't ever do it because I live in the south, and we call those in authority over us "Sir," even if it's our biological father. He finally accepted it, though I did keep trying and for the most part got switched over. It's just ever now and then, "Sir" would work its way out. Like someone else here said, it doesn't matter what the titles are, if you feel little, you're little sweet girl.