Online now
Online now

A Beginner into exhibitionism

Duke Montefort​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 24, 2019
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Oct 24, 2019
Here is a suggestion for you and your partner. Wear a plain t-shirt start with dark colors move slowly toward white. Also wear leggings same with colors. Do not wear bra or panties. Show camel toe and let tits shake. While you hand lover go bowling. Then to encourage you at bowling a swat on the but or a sensual hug. Don't forget to tease each other. Play a round or two then leave go home and have fun. You get the buzz, no broken laws, and you have fun.

Hope it helps
youlikecontrol​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jan 1, 2020

Exhibitionism

youlikecontrol​(dom male) • Jan 1, 2020
This is one of my favourite angles, I've taken a few girls out, or requested they go out in sheer clothing, tops, leggings ect, leaving little to the imagination, I have throughly enjoyed it, so have they, always best done at an agreed distance from your hometown but of course up to the individuals. Love it, totally love it.
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 1, 2020
Years ago, I often used to enjoy the thrill of going on naked walks through the woods or along the beaches, sometimes in broad daylight when I was way out in the boondocks. But sadly, I wouldn't do it anymore. We now live in a world where police and private surveillance cameras are EVERYWHERE, even in places where you'd think nobody would bother. I live in a small town now, where there is no crime problem, and yet, our local authorities recently installed cameras in our little public park, and they are hidden and there is no warning about them either.

Plus: Even though the police might not care if you're being an exhibitionist (women are presumed to have more innocent motives than men in these situations), they might be looking for someone who robbed the bank and accidentally become interested in you.

My advice is to post embarrassing, anonymous pix of yourself on the internet. (And hope you don't get hacked.) Good luck, you perverted flasher!
CapnRick​(dom male)
CapnRick​(dom male) • Jan 1, 2020
A great thread, Pumpkin...!
I don't think anyone has yet mentioned flashing photos. Since you have a friend, he/she can pose you in a restaurant with your tits flashing--extra points if there are people in the background., more the better, closer the better...
You can pose pantie-less on a bench or a couch or even a hard chair, legs wide, so your friend can snap your sex undar a skirt when someone is walking past. The idea is to exhibit your private bits while people nearby are not (quite) aware..but almost!
Or your friend can follow you into a busy store aisle, and snap you bending WAY over, exposing yourself with people in the same aisle, maybe even coming your way..

These forms of exposing, with the friend documenting with a cam, let you relieve the naughty excitement and arousal later on...

Maybe by next summer's end you will be tied topless or nude between trees in the woods, blindfolded, helpless....jumping at every tiny noise, while your friend hides close by with the camera to see what might develop... safe enough with the friend nearby...but scary as hell, and one of an exhibitionists all-time great thrills...

Such fun, thinking ahead how to most enjoy sharing your body ! Good flashing to you!
Conan​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jan 2, 2020
Conan​(dom male) • Jan 2, 2020
I was once in a dynamic with an older woman who enjoyed the same thing. She was an attorney for an aerospace defense company and as such had a bit of a hard time expressing her desires.

So she could run the risk of getting caught being fucked, or flashing etc. I bought her a wig and contacts.

Remote active vibrators are also fun for highly populated areas you want to be naughty in.