Online now
Online now

How did you choose your title?

AllOfMe​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 5, 2020
AllOfMe​(sub female) • Jul 5, 2020
Mine is just what is says AllOfMe ....this is me in everything I do i give 100% 🤗🤗
Umberlee
3 years ago • Jul 5, 2020
Umberlee • Jul 5, 2020
Think mine is pretty self explanatory
acquiesced​(sub male)
3 years ago • Jul 15, 2020
acquiesced​(sub male) • Jul 15, 2020
I am on the downhill side of life. I made it this far and have a nice fat bag of experienced. I'm healthy above and below. I like to say I was into BDSM before it was cool. No more chasing. I will, however, accept what lies in my path. Who knows what wondrous things will appear...
Noodz​(sub female)
Noodz​(sub female) • Jul 15, 2020
It's a contraction of a longer form of another username from MMORPG's
I won't go into the whole thing but it's just a shortened version of Noodle
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 15, 2020
Funny - I just wrote a whole post about this last month!
The short version is that someone invented it for me to be used for non-person-to-person communication between me and an anonymous fuckbuddy.
The longer version makes us both seem a lot less whore-ish than this answer does...
🤣
Bunnie
3 years ago • Jul 16, 2020
Bunnie • Jul 16, 2020
Mine came up during a workshop I was at quite a few years ago now. We had to give ourselves a name that seemed to fit who we are better than our actual name. It wasn’t kink related (it was long before I knew what a bdsm bunny was). Over time I’ve really come to see how the characteristics of a bunny are quite fitting... and also now I am actually a rope bunny.
simplylaura​(sub female){djinni}
3 years ago • Jul 16, 2020
It's literally my name. I go by it in the real life leather community I am part of. I run with more of a queer leather crowd (vs our more cis/straight BDSM scene) and the majority of my friends use their real name. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a scene name (I have a career that I need some discretion in) but I grew tired of people shortening my old nickname to "Pickles".