Online now
Online now

Solitary BDSM ideas

pluggedslave​(sub male)
3 years ago • Apr 1, 2020

Solitary BDSM ideas

pluggedslave​(sub male) • Apr 1, 2020
My dom and I do things primarily long distance (especially now). He has been having me get into some long-lasting positions to torture, humiliate, and degrade me. For example, I hung my anal hook with rope from my door frame and positioned myself on the hook and on my tiptoes for a couple hours. I've also spent a couple hours suspended in a wedgie. I did some ball stretching with rope tied off as well. We're running out of ideas though haha and would appreciate any idea for things I can do like that! (I don't mind getting more equipment/toys if I have to but would rather not if y'all have any DIY type ideas.)
Chainmaster
3 years ago • Oct 21, 2020
Chainmaster • Oct 21, 2020
Grab restraints and put on on the ceiling then hang yourself from by your hands while your partner can slap you or hump you or even punch you lightly. Then you could get some nipple clamps to enhance the experience. Once your done switch or continue until you can’t
    The most loved post in topic
kittenforplay​(sub female)
kittenforplay​(sub female) • Oct 21, 2020
Wearing a plug to work? Self bondage.... sorry. I don’t have many ideas, but good luck!

Last edited by * on Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total
kittenforplay​(sub female)
kittenforplay​(sub female) • Oct 21, 2020
Chainmaster wrote:
Grab restraints and put on on the ceiling then hang yourself from by your hands while your partner can slap you or hump you or even punch you lightly. Then you could get some nipple clamps to enhance the experience. Once your done switch or continue until you can’t

He needs something long distance?
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Oct 21, 2020
Get a lush vibrator, and wear it to work, give him control of it icon_smile.gif
simplylaura​(sub female){djinni}
IowaDom wrote:
Get a lush vibrator, and wear it to work, give him control of it icon_smile.gif

I'm pretty sure the OP has a penis (based on the context clues of ball stretching and the gay forum). I don't know if a vaginal insertion vibrator would do the trick (they do have anal plugs though).
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
there are good ideas here if your into bondage/restraint or rope play and it wont have that cost your trying to avoid.

https://www.selfbound.net/sbtechniques.html

I've used a lot of them with onliners over the years. Most are FemSub orientated but I use them with Malesubs too so they will work for you. The safety and positioning is often interchangeable. Several body harness are also easy enough to do on yourself . There are also several handcuff ties about online and hogties (if you can find any give me a message and I'll send you some. In fact anytyhing here I can help you with)

You might also like to explore CBT and preform that on cam for your Master too. Several techniques you can use "pervertables" that you can find in dollarstores. Some easy toys to make are a butterfly board or press (I personally love the plexi ones) if the CBT does take your fancy.
You can find many examples of these online, they are pretty easy to make with minimal ( power)tools.

A good collection of pegs(clothespins) clips and clamps are pretty cheap and easy to find in general stores. If you haven't made one already a peg zipper can be fun!

Chopsticks or drumsticks and few rubber bands can be easily turned into a humbler and self applied. the rubber bands can also be used to flick too. If the pegs above are to bitey, a rubber band onthe top can adjust the clamping power.

Another idea might be a rope flogger, they are easy to do and cheap.

Spreader bars are the same..easy and cheap, a broom handle and screw in "O" rings will do the job in a pinch.

Another idea for a longer task might be for your Master to write a story you can either film or photograph. You could then re enact a scene a night (or as fit)

suction cup anal toys can also be a bonus as it can free up your hands. If not try wedge a dildo/Dong between mattress or even a set of bedroom drawers will work...but the suction cup toys are way easier

You could also look into Domination by Proxy and pay for a Male ProDom and have your Master there on cam. (just make sure you ask if the ProDom is ok with this)

If you do want to spend money...look into toys that are wifi controlled.

I just noticed this member appears to have moved on...but heh! I'll post anyway (might help someone else that is stuck for ideas)