Online now
Online now

Favorite Act of Submission

xlilbratbaex​(sub female){Owned}
3 years ago • Nov 2, 2020

Favorite Act of Submission

Hey guys! Tell me about your favorite memories in a submissive space! I'm mostly interested in submissive females responses, however, anyone is welcome to respond. I think it's fun to share and maybe we can all get some new ideas.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 years ago • Nov 7, 2020
okeedokee, i guess the sub in me cannot leave those who wanted response to this question without a response.

For me, it's not a particular "favorite act," necessarily, but the whole event of connecting? Which is not to say i don't have specific 'favorite acts,' just that the act alone doesn't make it favorite.

i've written about this elsewhere on this site, but it serves as an example.

One of the most profound (and "favorite") experiences i have had submitting was with a Dom guy who picked me up at a gay resort in Palm Springs. i was on a lounge chair, off on my own away from the crowds. He approached me and we started to talk, just chat, nothing specific. At one point he stood up to leave, and i don't remember how, but that brought the real topic of interest for both of us front and center (sex). This was a clothing optional gay resort, so sex can happen anywhere, and he was soon standing in front of me with his shorts lowered and his cock in my mouth. It was just a quick event, but he held my head in such a way that sent a signal of subtle control to me, then he said he was not used to having sex in public, so i invited him back to my room.
As we were walking back to my room, i casually mentioned that he seemed a little dom to me, but he said nothing in reply, almost as if he had not heard me. When we got back to my room, we removed our clothes and he sat on the bed, sitting against the headboard, legs parted. The signal was pretty clear to me and i ended up lying face down between his legs and again took his cock into my mouth.

And then began the coaching. He had a large cock, about 8 inches, but also very big around. i am honestly more of a psychological cock sucker than one that thrills from the sensation. It's work, but i love the pleasure i can give that way. His "coaching" was a new experience for me. Though he'd occasionally hold my head in a gently controlling way, he was never forceful or aggressive. He spoke continuously alternating between specifically instructing me how to please him and then praising me, literally gushing with praise, when i followed his instructions doing as he wanted and liked. He'd encourage: "that's right, just around the corner, that's good." Then would exclaim: "Good boy, i'm so proud of you, aren't you proud?" when i would accomplish what he wanted.

So much was new to me with this experience. i was gagging, my eyes started tearing and my nose running (i must have looked a mess), but he kept asking me to look in his eyes while following his other instructions. i don't like gagging, but found myself in a hyper state of wanting to please him. The more he coached and encouraged, the more i wanted to please him and the harder i tried. In retrospect, i believe he regressed me by treating me like a "good boy." He was so matter of fact about it, nothing felt contrived or unnatural, no 'role play.' i was pleasuring him and he was so obviously pleased that that was like high octane rocket fuel for me. After he came and was sated, so was i. Though i had no orgasm, his orgasm became mine and i to was blissfully sated. my end feeling was also new: "adoration." He so completely owned me at that point and i felt like an adoring puppy. It felt both a little humiliating and exhilarating at the same time. It felt good and right.
my "favorite act of submission" was part of a package deal (so to speak), it was inextricably connected to the guy i was submitting too.
    The most loved post in topic
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
3 years ago • Nov 7, 2020
Hello!

My favorite act of submitting... hmm.. there are a few I must say. So I will go into them, but not too much in detail, as sometimes when you get into a truly wonderful place of submission, it is hard to find words for how good that feels. So without further ado:

Favorites:
1) Sitting at my Sirs feet. I have found bliss in this in many instances. One of my favorite places was a few body pillows under his gaming desk. Where I could read, nap and get the touch I needed on his calf whenever I wanted it. Also, sitting on the couch, with my arms laced around a leg, or both and my head resting on his thigh. Then as a runner up, just being able to lean against him, nestled into his underarm while he watches TV or reads the paper, or whatever he is doing when he grants me permission to not take his attention, but be part of whatever he is doing.

2) Blow jobs. What can I say. My mind clears when there is nothing more important in the world that pleasing my Sir. I have gotten the "Well I will let you because you enjoy it so much" bull shit which kind of pisses me off... BUT I can't deny that I crave that clear mind, where there is no give. It is all take - I get to give everything and receive nothing, so I know it is pure service - Yes sometimes I also receive (lucky me!) But the times where I don't receive right away, are actually even better for my head space.

3) Much like #1 - except inverse. I love when my Sir wants nothing more than to lay his head in my lap and let me stroke his hair, and give him scalp massages, or just lay there and let me cradle him in my lap. I appreciate the close moments where there is no speaking, or he falls asleep and I just get to be in his presence, with no demands of me, no having to be at my best, we can both just be.

Dislikes: (Cause they exist!! let's not kid ourselves!! LMAO)
1) Long massages - Scalp massages and little strokes, could do that for hours! But when my Sir wants a full body massage... even 20 minutes feels like WORK!! lmao. Now don't get me wrong, I will do it when asked, and the whole time, I will just hope that the return on investment is worth it!! Cause they are long... I am not a professional and it is such a chore sometimes to take care of your SIR!!! Let me make you dinner, but a long massage is just not my favorite thing.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 years ago • Nov 8, 2020
OraclePollon wrote:
Dislikes: (Cause they exist!! let's not kid ourselves!! LMAO)
1) Long massages - Scalp massages and little strokes, could do that for hours! But when my Sir wants a full body massage... even 20 minutes feels like WORK!! lmao. Now don't get me wrong, I will do it when asked, and the whole time, I will just hope that the return on investment is worth it!! Cause they are long... I am not a professional and it is such a chore sometimes to take care of your SIR!!! Let me make you dinner, but a long massage is just not my favorite thing.

Yes, i am so glad you bring it up too. my personal take on this is it is a mistake to 'force' anything. Okay, i know you did not use the word "force," but there are things that can infiltrate relationship that are (and feel) obligatory. i think D/s can be particularly vulnerable to acts of obligation. i'm of the school of thought that D/s should be based on compatabilty where we look for areas where each has a similar need/desire from the opposite side. In this case, the one needs/desires massage and the other needs/desires to give it. But i think that can be applied to any need or desire?

i think doing stuff out of obedience or submission (or from the Dom's side, providing what the sub needs as part of a Doms 'job') when it does not connect to a part of who we are, is really a fake sort of submission. This is just me, i know all do not relate to this. But the biggest part of my need/desire in a D/s dynamic is connection with, bonding with, mutual need/desire... symbiosis vs quid pro quo. i think doing something, especially frequently or habitually, that is against our need/desire results in exhaustion and even resentment. i think it undermines bonding and to much of it can actually destroy a relationship.
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
3 years ago • Nov 10, 2020
I see your point, allow me to substitute my own perception.

Even when I am doing something I don't enjoy, I want to. This is not being forced to me, and there are things that I will not so, because limits. But I enjoy the act of being humbled. I (sometimes) enjoy pulling myself outside of my own ego and doing things that I do not enjoy. I think it broadens my horizon and makes me mentally stronger as a person. Life is not entitlement, then world will force me to do things I don't want to do. I enjoy practicing more in the hands of a loving Dom who only wants my success and wants to support me and carry me when I fail. So I can center myself and do my task and appreciate it, not resent it, knowing I will be a better person for it in the outcome and that my Dom has only my needs in heart. If it ever became something I detested, I know I could tell him that. But service to a Dom is taking care of both his WANTS and NEEDS, where as my role is only to get my needs fulfilled. The rest is communication, but also, training. And I believe in these moments I am getting a specialized type of training. It could be patience, it could be temperment, it could be the act of selfless giving which translates into so much more and in other areas. Not always about my preference, but about my growth.

So to me, it is not fake at all... it is actually testament of true offering, true submission.. just you know.. not every GD day!!