Online now
Online now

BDSM slave auctions

GagFan​(sub male)
3 years ago • Feb 4, 2021

BDSM slave auctions

GagFan​(sub male) • Feb 4, 2021
Hey I have recently heard of BDSM slave auctions, where a submissive or slave is auctioned off at a BDSM style party and are the property of the winning bidder for the rest of the party or longer. And I was hoping some more experienced and knowledgeable members could tell me if these events actually happen or not and if so how it all works.

GagFan
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Feb 4, 2021
All rules and regulations are specified in writing for all attendees to view upon entry and entry is usually forbidden until said rules and regulations are read by each attendee.

In my experience most auctions took cash for all transactions which had been donated 100% towards a local charitable organization which also came with a small entrance fee to cover any event expenses.

I have heard of some auction where any on the proverbial chopping block are sold indefinitely and all proceeds are split between the original owner and the venue. Of coursebive never seen any slave papers or signed ser itude documents with photo identification verification, which means they're usually completely illegal and against the consent clause of our lifestyle
    The most loved post in topic
slaveMikayla​(sub female){MstrJ }
It is a thing, yes. It completely depends on the group that you are with what is entailed. I've been aware of a few for charity as well as just a part of kink.
The process, rules and requirements are completely unique to the organization.

The one I'm most familiar as I have friends who participate in a few in Australia.

This is a good example of such an event:
https://fetlife.com/events/959410
GagFan​(sub male)
GagFan​(sub male) • Feb 4, 2021
The Velveteen Slave wrote:
It is a thing, yes. It completely depends on the group that you are with what is entailed. I've been aware of a few for charity as well as just a part of kink.
The process, rules and requirements are completely unique to the organization.

The one I'm most familiar as I have friends who participate in a few in Australia.

This is a good example of such an event:
https://fetlife.com/events/959410

I would love to get a chance to take part in one especially if it was for charity.
slaveMikayla​(sub female){MstrJ }
The best way to get involved is to get involved with your local community. In order to be considered for such an event as a participant you have to be relatively well known in your community as capable of respecting limits, and being a safe play partner. It's a liability otherwise. I'd suggest you get involved with your local community especially if there is a MaST chapter near you. That is the best way for you to either get involved with a local event or perhaps suggest and help organize one!
Check out A.S.K : Alberta Society for Kink found here: https://fetlife.com/groups/1736?sp=9

if you are closer to Calgary or Edmonton there are more specialized groups there as well.

The Alberta Fetish Weekend was canccelled at this point... but it appears that that would have been game. https://fetlife.com/groups/73529/posts/4083627

Again, you would need to be involved with the community however, so step 1... get out and get involved.
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
Quirkyrebel​(sub female) • Feb 4, 2021
TVS

I think you're horribly mistaken! My mind is like a gutter towards the dirty and clean! There's no help for the trigger I hit on you! I guess you'll just have to beg your Dom to get my dirty words summary out of your head and into the concealed areas... Slaves unwelcome to understand my shameful yet complex way of understanding disappointment! At least the sassy way...

At any rate you haven't stepped 1 foot into the pool of submission to be talking like that! I suggest a mentor! Since my half horrible genes when it comes to mental health and immune response wouldn't last a day in your position. Knowing I'm likely clean; but plenty at risk for stress and attitude problems!

On the flip side; my half awesome genes could outrun your abandonment issues in a heartbeat! The drive to fit the 1% of wilderness survivors! No slave as ignorant as you could find an alpha master like me! Feelings aside.. Spare me your need for silly tears and lots of devaluing for your weak genes!

You'll just need the birthright to a D/s with plenty of control you give up to a stable Dom! I mean that in an honest way about female preference!
MasterRenton​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 6, 2021
MasterRenton​(dom male) • Feb 6, 2021
Do auctions still take place? I haven’t heard of a real life auction in a few years. There are tons of virtual ones if you do some researching though