Online now
Online now

Should I be worried?

Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 10, 2021
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Feb 10, 2021
Not that it really helps now, but one of the things that I discuss once a relationship starts to move forward is the amount of communication required from both sides, some people have busy lives others not so much so!
MelMell​(dom female)
3 years ago • Feb 10, 2021
MelMell​(dom female) • Feb 10, 2021
Well considering you are a sub this might be different for you. As a domme, if I get radio silence from my sub for too long I’ll ask if everything is alright. If I don’t get a response I’ll keep trying for a few days and if it keeps going I won’t even try anymore.
My advice for you is to send him a “is everything okay” message and see if he answers. Stop messaging him for a day or two and then message again. After... idk maybe a week or so of doing this if you won’t get a reply, then move on to someone that will want you. But overall it’s your decision on what you want to do. You can listen to my advice or the other’s or you can go your own path. Do what you think is best for you.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Feb 11, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Feb 11, 2021
OraclePollon​(sub female){AlphaWolfe}

"I maintain pretty active communication with my partners, and they with me. Call this a limit if you will. It is a commitment to our commitment. "

Totally love this.

You can't get to the long term person on person commitment if you won't commit to the mechanics of getting there.
girlyGoddess​(switch female)
3 years ago • Feb 11, 2021
An update: Thank you guys so much for all the advice, even the tough to swallow ones. It was a false alarm on my part. I had forgotten that I had blocked my Sir out of anger and had yet to unblock His number. He had simply put me on time out for breaking the rules, and in a fit of bratty anger I blocked Him. He has since texted me back, actually by the end of the day that I posted this, I had realized my mistake. My Sir takes communication seriously as well, so this is why I was genuinely concerned. For those assuming, I appreciate the good place you’re coming from but I don’t really like the harsh assumptions, I’m sorry if I hadn’t really created a clear picture and I’m not upset because I also didn’t give detail to our dynamic nor did I update this after finding out my mistake. I have yet to masturbate for my Sir over cam, He says that He wants our first session to be in person instead of cam because it’ll be worth the wait. His training so far has been to slowly guide me through His rules, what His expectations are-and they are reasonable, no I won’t share simply because that is Sir and my business- and help me memorize my mantra and positions and better help me understand different types of submissives so I can find where I fit into it and truly give my most authentic submission. There was an incident when I had bothered my Sir when He was working, calling nearly 38 times back to back only because I wanted to play. He knew it was for this because that’s also what all my messages conveyed as well. He has since taught me patience. So yes I do think he is amazing.