Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

CallMeOz​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 25, 2021
CallMeOz​(dom male) • Mar 25, 2021
Hello, I'm Oz, I'm a Dom who has been in a rl relationship for 15 years. Im here to find friends who think like I do. I believe in a sub having an opinion and thier own mind. And while I take all her considerations to mind I will always have the deciding vote. My sub is precious to me and I do whatever I can to look after her.
In my opinion ( and I'm sure some will disagree) a Dom is powerless until a sub who is strong enough gives Him/Her control. Consent is a gift, not a right.... anyhoo... if you want to chat hit me up. I won't bite... probably.
BrattyJo​(masochist female)
Hi! My name is Jo!

I’m a pansexual, 24 year old female. I’m looking for a good friend to whom I can open up with.

I know the idea may be just that, idealistic, but I’d love to have friend that would be open to conversing more sexual topics with me.

My ideal friendship/relationship is someone that can read a book with me, cuddle with me and make out when affections are needed (this would be a two way street, I’d love to rub your feet and play with your hair).
takingapeek​(sub female)
takingapeek​(sub female) • Mar 25, 2021
Hi! I’m a 34 year old female and have been interested in this lifestyle for a very long time. I’ve been married and in other long term relationships, but nothing ever felt right. I’m hoping to learn as much as possible! Right now, I would love to make some new friends to help “ease” into the lifestyle.
dominantcoffeecake

Greetings

dominantcoffeecake • Mar 25, 2021
I am new to the BDSM world. I am done suppressing my dominant nature. I am here to gain information, learn the ways of a dom, and make friends. I am particularly interested in learning about rope play, bdsm, bondage, breast bondage, cnc, edge play, tpe, and I imagine probably more. I am just no familiar with all the various roles and skills. I would love to connect with people to learn and be friends. Any suggestions on where to start? Shoot me a message or a reply
SquidInk
SquidInk • Mar 25, 2021
Hey! Squid here!

I have been interested in the BDSM community for a long time but this is the first time I have joined a community like this so go easy on me!

I joined to learn more about the community and meet likeminded people and hey, maybe I will make a connection. I am a 21y/o, pan, sub female and currently do not have experience with BDSM. However, primal play has always been of interest to me. Specifically fighting for dominance before conceding. But anyway, I'm open to new experiences! Hope we can get along!
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Mar 26, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 26, 2021
Thank you for all the great new hellos! Welcome to THE CAGE. Give us a shout if you have any questions and make sure to check out our getting started articles and our help section.
CuckoldforNylons​(masochist male){Not Yet}
3 years ago • Mar 27, 2021

Greetings from the New Guy

Hello!

Call me Brenton.

I currently reside in the State of North Carolina. I'm a straight single semi-submissive kinkster with a fetish for nylons, legs, feet and high heels. When I'm not think about fetish, kink or kissing a pair of nylon covered feet, I'm usually listening to 80's hits, watching Star Trek, dreaming of the beach or traveling back home to Arizona to see family.

I came here to explore and maybe meet some friends. Not sure what else to really say. Just that, I'm very friendly and open and willing to chat.
SaintMartyn​(sub gender fluid)
3 years ago • Mar 28, 2021
Hi all,
I'm Martin. For six odd years I suffered with CRPS in both of my legs ( a very painful condition ( more painful than childbirth)). It changed the relationship I have with my body, my wife and sex in general. I've come out the other side lost, confused and with a need to process who I am now. The legacy of pain has forever changed me.
I'm currently experimenting with a BDSM app as a start on my journey and joined The Cage as it seems like an accepting and considerate community.
I look forward to adventures, meeting new people and finding myself again.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Mar 29, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 29, 2021
Welcome to everyone who has joined us over the weekend!