Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Asyrial​(switch male)
2 years ago • May 28, 2021
Asyrial​(switch male) • May 28, 2021
Hi, I'm new to all of this and kind of don't know where to begin. I'm hoping to become a nice submissive slave or pet for a kind owner one day and was hoping my journey could start here! I'm a huge gamer nerd so I'm into the typical video games and anime but I want a place to meet new people and find out more about a topic that has always interested me but I've been too afraid to try. Can't wait to get trained and integrated into the community!
Sir'smisty​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 28, 2021
Sir'smisty​(sub female) • May 28, 2021
Hi!
primalxprey here.
I'm an experienced female subbie. I have been looking for a forum-type BDSM community for quite a while.

My journey into BDSM has led me to a deeper understanding of myself, of the boundaries that lead to freedom and the expression of my deepest (and darkest) desires.

I'm excited to be able to read, meet and explore what the site and its people have to offer.

pxp
newsaint
2 years ago • May 29, 2021
newsaint • May 29, 2021
Hello!
I am a newbie to this world and came across the cage looking for ways to safely be introduced to it. I don’t know what to look for or expect but I feel like this community is a great one.
Alexis K​(switch male){Exploring}
Hey!
I'm new to this world of kink and honestly very eager to get it started. I'd love to learn about the lifestyle, talk about everything from everyday life to life under the covers and most of all meet new people.
Glad to be here and can't wait to meet all of you!
Sempiternal​(dom male)
Sempiternal​(dom male) • May 29, 2021
Hey everyone,

Just to introduce myself, I'm an experienced switch my I lean far more into the dom side of things. I have been interested in bdsm since the start of my sexual experiences.

This is the first time I've joined any sort of dedicated website/forum and I'm looking forward to continuing to learn as well as give back to the community.
newbieoldtimer​(sub male){No}

Hello, my name is Rick

I'm new here and brand spanking new to the bdsm lifestyle. As a submissive I wonder if I have already overstepped my bounds by introducing myself to a few female dommes, instead of waiting for them to acknowledge me first! If so I fall at their feet begging forgiveness. I've been bad and I must be punished by all of you.

Still trying to find my way around the site. A bit of a chore for this old man! Nevertheless glad to be here.
SwitchSubz​(switch male)
SwitchSubz​(switch male) • May 29, 2021
Hello.
I am new to the lifestyle and looking for mentors and just trying to get a feel for how things works in this. Please feel free to message me or ask questions, or let me know if I can ask you questions.

Thank you.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Jun 1, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 1, 2021
Welcome to everyone who joined us over the long weekend and beyond! If you haven't introduced yourself yet please do icon_smile.gif
Enrico
2 years ago • Jun 1, 2021

So this is my new home?

Enrico • Jun 1, 2021
It's like there s a magnet dragging me into the dark world of BDSM. Its a place I have heard about, came near once, but never stepped in! I'm 75, active healthy and newly retired. I've had a lifetime of social engagements, friendships, and challenges but now that is all gone. I think of all the friends that have passed the Rubicon. Some are invalids, some wondering in the dark like I am. I'm retired. The phone doesn't ring, the computer doesn't flash "you have mail" and no one sends mail except the tax department. I have started to sleep a lot in the day. I have wicked dreams at night. That is the magnet. I have vivid encounters with dominant women. Even scarier with leather clad men. Even though I have never been tied up and whipped, I can tell you what its like because I'm dreaming it. The dreams are all similar. I'm subjected to powerful people who rip my clothes off, hang me from racks or stake me out on the ground. I have never had a relationship with a man. I have now serviced many on the end of a leash usually held by a woman. I can't stop them, the dreams I mean. And now I don't want to! I want to see if that is where I belong now that the corporate world has dumped me. I found the CAGE by accident. Thank you for the platform. Wish me luck finding destiny. Enrico