Online now
Online now

So How Did You Find THE CAGE?

Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Jan 9, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 9, 2017
Welcome Runningman60 and everyone else who has recently joined!  We have loads of new members signing up every day and are adding new features and tweaks every week.  Stick around - lots of great things to come icon_smile.gif
NatalieAdam
7 years ago • Jan 9, 2017
NatalieAdam • Jan 9, 2017
Good to see it getting busy
skaag​(dom male)
7 years ago • Jan 11, 2017
skaag​(dom male) • Jan 11, 2017
I was taking a piss in this club, and "thecage.co for your pain and pleasure" was scratched into the wall above the urinal, so I decided to check it out and here I am!
Sassygirl​(sub female){No}
7 years ago • Jan 12, 2017

A Blog to Post My and My Partners Stories

Sassygirl​(sub female){No} • Jan 12, 2017
I am a sub and write D/s and M/s story themes but only for pleasure, not money. I write them and it is my wish to share them with like minded kinksters and  to make new friends. Me and my co-writing partner put a lot of time and effort into them. It is nice to think that others might enjoy them and get pleasure from them.. That makes it all worthwhile.. So I was searching for a place I could post them and let others enjoy them without all the hassles of editing and so forth before they would do so.  Not to mention months in getting them posted. So I found this site through the search engine where I could post them on my blog which works perfect as well as a link to my  drive.. But the site has so much more to offer that I am really impressed with it overall. I will certainly recommend it to my friends.
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Jan 12, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 12, 2017
Great to hear Cutesub - I love the blog area and we're thrilled to see it been used by such creative people icon_smile.gif
honeyswhore{Callie}
7 years ago • Jan 13, 2017
honeyswhore{Callie} • Jan 13, 2017
Somebody who had recently joined the site, whom I met at another BDSM site, recommended it to me.  icon_smile.gif
Desmenos
7 years ago • Jan 14, 2017
Desmenos • Jan 14, 2017
I was looking for a social BDSM site to get to know like-minded people...
I broadcast, and wanted just get to know others who maybe local or not.. but still have a nice chat to them, without the fees...
I'm currently using a chat site which is free, but it's missing an element which I think I've found on here...