Online now
Online now

Subspace - here's mine, can you tell me yours?

A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Sep 10, 2021
Perhaps I should say that I believe there is a difference between subspace and the submissive mindset/zone. (Please elaborate if anyone can - I have to revisit this terminology).
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
2 years ago • Sep 10, 2021
Betty Tails wrote:
Perhaps I should say that I believe there is a difference between subspace and the submissive mindset/zone. (Please elaborate if anyone can - I have to revisit this terminology).

this is what i was going to say except i refer to it as a deeply submissive state, but all fit. subspace is an altogether different animal.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
2 years ago • Sep 11, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Sep 11, 2021
Betty Tails​(sub female)

Perhaps I should say that I believe there is a difference between subspace and the submissive mindset/zone. (Please elaborate if anyone can - I have to revisit this terminology
I would agree. There is a big difference between being in the zone and in subspace. I have clarity in the zone. I'm not fuzzy or high. My focus is heightened.

In subspace I am in an altered state, euphoric and deeply connected to my partner. I am changed in that time and cannot recreate it just by will. I think it is one of those things that has to be experienced.

And being in the zone also has to be experienced but in a very different way.
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Sep 11, 2021
Quote: Perhaps I should say that I believe there is a difference between subspace and the submissive mindset/zone.

Depends on how you define subspace for a start. Do you think it translates to "confused" and "fuzzy"?

What we also have to keep in mind is that for many people it's not just a "fling" or a "scene", but a "way of life".

I'm in the way of life area. That's why I can keep it sticking. The clairty comes from consistency. Awareness factors in as well. What starts as "a fuzzy high" can end up being "Controlled pleasure".

If you can't keep that controlled consistently then you/they have yet to get that good in terms of control. At least one person needs to be that good. ideally both.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
i've written about this on other threads, but this is one of my most profound experiences of 'sub space.'

i was in Palm Springs at a gay resort. (for those who don't know, that is a clothing optional place where sex can happen right out in the open). i was sitting on a lounge chair reading and sunning (i had shorts on), i a remote area of the resort, alone and away from the crowds. A guy approached me (also in shorts) and we started chatting. One thing led to another and He was standing in front of me with the front of his shorts lowered and his cock in my mouth. He placed his hands on my head gently, but in a guiding way. All of this happened in just a moment, and He withdrew, pulled up his shorts and said: "i'm not used to doing this sort of thing in public" (even though we were alone and in an isolated area). So, i invited him back to my room.

As we were walking to my room, i casually mentioned that he seemed a little "dom" to me (a vibe i had gotten from how he had held my head) He made no reply or response, so i said nothing more.

When we got to my room, He immediately removed his clothes and sat on my bed, leaning against the head board, his legs parted. i didn't need words to understand what he wanted and i removed my clothes and once again took his cock in my mouth. i'm mostly anal sexually, though sucking cock is something i do, it can be a lot of work and puts more control in my hands (or mouth as it were) to please than it does the Top, so i am not as drawn to it. In addition, this guy had a very large and girthy cock, the kind that makes your mouth sore just looking at it. But, i have a bottom nature with a healthy sub side, so there i went. He wordlessly and gently guided me into a position where i was lying face down between his legs, his cock in my mouth. That is not the most comfortable position to suck cock, it's even a little awkward, but there i was.

And then He started talking... and did not stop. He gently instructed me on how to suck Him. He was not the least bit forceful, but was clear and incessant in instructing me about what He wanted me to do and how to do it. His tone was completely encouraging, like he was giving direction to a child or a puppy, there was not an ounce of force, bullying or impatience as He said things like: "that's it, you're doing great! just a little more, just around the corner." (the "corner" was my throat). Essentially, he got into a rhythm of coaching me to take his entire cock. As He would instruct me on how to suck Him, He would also tell me to look Him in the eyes, which was awkward on several levels given my position, but also i was gagging from the effort of taking His sizable cock into my throat and my eyes began water, saliva leaked from my mouth and my nose even started to run. i felt like i looked a mess, and He seemed oblivious to my awkward position, even delighted by it. In addition to His incessant instruction, He was also continuously affirming. Each time i would take Him a little more, or please Him even slightly, He would literally gush: "Good boy!!!, i am so proud of you, you are doing so well. Aren't you proud?"

The affect of His constant instruction mixed with affirmation on me was profound. i found myself working harder and harder to please Him because i really wanted to, not because He was forcing it... there was no force. i surprisingly got to a place where i didn't mind the gagging or how i looked (both things that would have mattered to me otherwise) because He was so obviously delighted by it all. Even though my mouth was very occupied when He would ask after praising and affirming my effort: "aren't you proud," i found myself blushing and feeling a rush of pride and thrill that He was so pleased, and i would redouble my effort. my "space" was one of complete adoration for Him, He essentially took possession of me, i was His.

i realized some time after the experience that He had regressed me. That i had indeed become a "good boy" and as such was in a space where i craved (needed?) to please Him, and adored Him when He affirmed me as pleasing to Him. It was honestly sort of shocking to me. i do not think of myself as a 'boy.' He was even a little younger than me, but He either saw (or wanted/needed) that in me. He did not create that in me, or get me to play a role, He surfaced something very real in me that i did not even know was there.
October​(sub female)
2 years ago • Sep 13, 2021
October​(sub female) • Sep 13, 2021
For 13 years my mind and body have been in a subconscious turmoil. Unable to trust or let things go so that I could enjoy sexual acts. Well, not just ssxual things, any act. 
I believed my body to be completely broken.

After leaving my marriage several weeks back I decided to look into things that have always been of interest but had never been well recieved due to them being "messed up", "weird"......and after some searching I found my way here.
I began talking to one person in particular and I am very pleased to say that I am in training. I have had many memorable moments over the phone with Daddy but I could never have imagined the sheer ecstasy I felt during that evening. 
I remember the first time I fell back onto the bed, my mind and body had reached a state I had never known, there was this.... I was at peace, my mind and body completely free. Euphoria seeping from my pores. And that was before the blindfold went on.
My senses went into over drive.
My body anticipating every strike, my mind completely free.... I was alive.
It was like the rest of the world went away. There was only that moment.
My broken body had been put back together...... and completely rewired.
For the first time in 13yrs I let go....
I fell asleep, I slept.
I most definatly achieved subspace.
Thotsferatu​(switch female)
tallslenderguy wrote:
i've written about this on other threads, but this is one of my most profound experiences of 'sub space.'

i was in Palm Springs at a gay resort. (for those who don't know, that is a clothing optional place where sex can happen right out in the open). i was sitting on a lounge chair reading and sunning (i had shorts on), i a remote area of the resort, alone and away from the crowds. A guy approached me (also in shorts) and we started chatting. One thing led to another and He was standing in front of me with the front of his shorts lowered and his cock in my mouth. He placed his hands on my head gently, but in a guiding way. All of this happened in just a moment, and He withdrew, pulled up his shorts and said: "i'm not used to doing this sort of thing in public" (even though we were alone and in an isolated area). So, i invited him back to my room.

As we were walking to my room, i casually mentioned that he seemed a little "dom" to me (a vibe i had gotten from how he had held my head) He made no reply or response, so i said nothing more.

When we got to my room, He immediately removed his clothes and sat on my bed, leaning against the head board, his legs parted. i didn't need words to understand what he wanted and i removed my clothes and once again took his cock in my mouth. i'm mostly anal sexually, though sucking cock is something i do, it can be a lot of work and puts more control in my hands (or mouth as it were) to please than it does the Top, so i am not as drawn to it. In addition, this guy had a very large and girthy cock, the kind that makes your mouth sore just looking at it. But, i have a bottom nature with a healthy sub side, so there i went. He wordlessly and gently guided me into a position where i was lying face down between his legs, his cock in my mouth. That is not the most comfortable position to suck cock, it's even a little awkward, but there i was.

And then He started talking... and did not stop. He gently instructed me on how to suck Him. He was not the least bit forceful, but was clear and incessant in instructing me about what He wanted me to do and how to do it. His tone was completely encouraging, like he was giving direction to a child or a puppy, there was not an ounce of force, bullying or impatience as He said things like: "that's it, you're doing great! just a little more, just around the corner." (the "corner" was my throat). Essentially, he got into a rhythm of coaching me to take his entire cock. As He would instruct me on how to suck Him, He would also tell me to look Him in the eyes, which was awkward on several levels given my position, but also i was gagging from the effort of taking His sizable cock into my throat and my eyes began water, saliva leaked from my mouth and my nose even started to run. i felt like i looked a mess, and He seemed oblivious to my awkward position, even delighted by it. In addition to His incessant instruction, He was also continuously affirming. Each time i would take Him a little more, or please Him even slightly, He would literally gush: "Good boy!!!, i am so proud of you, you are doing so well. Aren't you proud?"

The affect of His constant instruction mixed with affirmation on me was profound. i found myself working harder and harder to please Him because i really wanted to, not because He was forcing it... there was no force. i surprisingly got to a place where i didn't mind the gagging or how i looked (both things that would have mattered to me otherwise) because He was so obviously delighted by it all. Even though my mouth was very occupied when He would ask after praising and affirming my effort: "aren't you proud," i found myself blushing and feeling a rush of pride and thrill that He was so pleased, and i would redouble my effort. my "space" was one of complete adoration for Him, He essentially took possession of me, i was His.

i realized some time after the experience that He had regressed me. That i had indeed become a "good boy" and as such was in a space where i craved (needed?) to please Him, and adored Him when He affirmed me as pleasing to Him. It was honestly sort of shocking to me. i do not think of myself as a 'boy.' He was even a little younger than me, but He either saw (or wanted/needed) that in me. He did not create that in me, or get me to play a role, He surfaced something very real in me that i did not even know was there.

Wow, that sounds like quite the experience. I’m not really one for being dominated outside of one-off scenes that usually involve some kind of S-M, but I think that kind of encouragement and instruction would be really fun and a huge bonding experience.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
@Thotferatu

The experience was out of left field for me, totally unexpected. If someone had told me ahead of time: "hey, you look like a good candidate for regression" i'd have likely rolled my eyes at them (at best). It's not a 'kink' i have ever identified as mine and it took some reflection on my part to realize what He had accomplished. The weird thing is, i am not sure He fully realized the effect He had, that He was mostly just being Himself. When i tried to express how i felt after He didn't fully grasp what had happened on my end. i am grateful for having had the experience though, there were some profound pieces in the experience.