Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

slaveforlife​(sub male)
5 years ago • Jul 24, 2018

senior slave with varied interests

slaveforlife​(sub male) • Jul 24, 2018
Senior slave with few limits would like to meet very domineering women who are also sadistic. On the non kink side, I'm a huge fan of Eudora Welty and an amateur composer.
brendasb1983​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jul 25, 2018

Introduction

brendasb1983​(sub female) • Jul 25, 2018
I'm a 34 year old female sub/brat with a little masochist streak. I've been learning for a year now and I'm sure I'll never know it all. I'm always up for conversation and I love learning new things.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jul 25, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 25, 2018
Welcome Blue Butterfly and Brendasb1983! If you need any help just ask please icon_smile.gif
KinkyKey​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jul 26, 2018

Introduction

KinkyKey​(sub female) • Jul 26, 2018
Hi everyone!

My nickname is KinkyK and I am completely new to the BDSM lifestyle. I know the mere basics of things, but I'd like to learn more in depth. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, from anyone! I'd even appreciate the things you maybe wouldn't think I'd know and all of that. I really just want to find who I am and what kind of life I want to pick, and it would be absolutely amazing if you all helped me!

Thank you so very much!!!
Emerald Knight​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jul 26, 2018

Knight to E5

Emerald Knight​(dom male) • Jul 26, 2018
Hello,

I am Knight. I’m 35, Dominant Male from California. I am a nerd who enjoys many nerdy things. I am very well read. I’ve been to college but haven’t finished.

My main focus is to look for friends, however, if I should possibly meet a submissive that compliments my personality I would not be against that either.

Bonus points to those who understand the title of this post.
CK45​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jul 28, 2018
CK45​(sub female) • Jul 28, 2018
Hello,
Thought I would put myself out there a little bit.
I have never been in an "official" D/s relationship, I did have one relationship in which my partner felt like, well...my everything. It was bliss...
He never labelled himself officially a Dom to me, however, now that I have been into exploring this lifestyle he had many of the characteristics.
Through introspection I realize that most of my relationships over the years have the flavour, I just never put my own desire into this category up until now...so here I am, very new to this scene.
Would like to use this opportunity to learn, grow, get comfortable and ask questions (if you don't mind) ?.
Thank you
CK45
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jul 30, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 30, 2018
Welcome Curiouskitty45! I am confident our wonderful community will be happy to discuss any topics you bring up. Ask away!