Online now
Online now

Lingerie

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Nov 14, 2021
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 14, 2021
I am not a big fan of lingerie. I like it well enough but don't prefer it.
Since the OP said "aside from being naked" my choice for fave undergarments on a woman would be:
White WB tshirt, wet if possible,
Men's boxers (for some reason a woman in boxers is soo hot,)
White socks,
Nothing else
tallslenderguy​(other male)
2 years ago • Nov 14, 2021
As a total bottom gay guy, it depends... on my Top. i am not 'fem' or even, apparently, stereotypically gay. It seems i am always having to "come out" to people, particularly women who ask me out on dates.

i have been with Tops and Doms who are attracted to and like Their bottoms or subs dressed in lingerie, so it depends on what they want or like for me. It's Their energy and desire i am responding to. Not as though i am simply submitting, it isn't like that. More accurately, it is something They surface in me, something they evoke that connects with Them. Not something i would wear on my own, it is connected to Him.
Forge​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 7, 2022
Forge​(dom male) • Apr 7, 2022
Personally, I prefer a woman in a boyfriend type shirt or a babydoll. Both of those flow a bit, and leave a bit more to the imagination. Gives a softer touch perhaps
Redfoxmask​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 10, 2022
Redfoxmask​(dom male) • Apr 10, 2022
I like my submissive if I ever get to have one, to wear high heels matching a set of thigh high stockings, garter belt with open crotch panty, and a shelf bra that shows the nipples, must be a very good quality nothing cheap. it must be nice and soft.
AmandaAlwaysNaughty​(sub female)
1 year ago • Apr 11, 2022

Shelf bra

Redfoxmask wrote:
I like my submissive if I ever get to have one, to wear high heels matching a set of thigh high stockings, garter belt with open crotch panty, and a shelf bra that shows the nipples, must be a very good quality nothing cheap. it must be nice and soft.

I love wearing these - holding my breasts and displaying my hard nipples for my Dom. And an open crotch panty - great for easy access whenever my wetness needs to be checked
Redfoxmask​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 11, 2022

Re: Shelf bra

Redfoxmask​(dom male) • Apr 11, 2022
AmandaAlwaysNaughty wrote:
Redfoxmask wrote:

I love wearing these - holding my breasts and displaying my hard nipples for my Dom. And an open crotch panty - great for easy access whenever my wetness needs to be checked

complete turn on for me and I love a submissive like this and it would make me proud to call her mine and to see her do as I see fit, within reason of course. I love to see her show herself off to me, and to see her happy and that makes me happy.
DevonDOMnylon
1 year ago • May 1, 2022
DevonDOMnylon • May 1, 2022
When my submissive and i both wear matching stockings suspender belts and thongs... especially if she is double plugged and that i all that is stopping it fall out..