Online now
Online now

Cooked The Rice - What’s the Punishment?

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Nov 15, 2021
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 15, 2021
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Aw thanks! 😉 A literally killer smile would be quite the weapon. Ha!

You could smile-murder someone from across the room and it would leave absolutely no trace whatsoever.
Hm, and I was really starting to like you too. Now you are kind of scaring me a little bit.
Bwahaha
🤣😆🙃🤯🤣😆
Morgein
Morgein • Nov 15, 2021
LongerJohnny wrote:

Hm, and I was really starting to like you too. Now you are kind of scaring me a little bit.
Bwahaha
🤣😆🙃🤯🤣😆

Aw, I think Doms should aaalllways be a little bit scared of us. Mhmm
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:
Aw thanks! 😉 A literally killer smile would be quite the weapon. Ha!

You could smile-murder someone from across the room and it would leave absolutely no trace whatsoever.
Bwahaha
🤣😆🙃🤯🤣😆

Thought about practicing in the mirror but that might get dangerous. I’m not suicidal. 😆
Seems like it could make for a good scary movie. Kinda like Medusa but no snakes. lol
bigandsmall​(sub female)
bigandsmall​(sub female) • Nov 15, 2021
MelMell - Please no! I feel like I’ve done my fellow submissives a huge disservice here. I clearly didn’t think this post through enough. 😩😩😩🤣🤣

SIS !!!!!! What have you done !!!! lollll Damn...now I got to add rice and Epsom salts to my hard limits. :/
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 15, 2021
Thought about practicing in the mirror but that might get dangerous. I’m not suicidal. 😆
Seems like it could make for a good scary movie. Kinda like Medusa but no snakes. lol

Please no, not the mirror! You still have so much to live for! Hahah
We are sooooo going to make that movie now. Thing is, how could view the auditions for the lead role of The Smile Murderer without risking our own lives?
bigandsmall wrote:
MelMell - Please no! I feel like I’ve done my fellow submissives a huge disservice here. I clearly didn’t think this post through enough. 😩😩😩🤣🤣

SIS !!!!!! What have you done !!!! lollll Damn...now I got to add rice and Epsom salts to my hard limits. :/

I’m sooo sorry! I’ll do better! 🤣🤣
LongerJohnny wrote:

Please no, not the mirror! You still have so much to live for! Hahah
We are sooooo going to make that movie now. Thing is, how could view the auditions for the lead role of The Smile Murderer without risking our own lives?

🤣🤣 I think it could be great! That is the tricky part though! I guess we could just listen for the amount of time it takes the body to hit the floor.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
@Cuffs,

*Hiiiissssssss!* That's for bringing up this topic....but you can use the hiss for your Medusa head if you'd like. 🤣

Seriously, why'd you have to use brats? Like we don't have a bad enough rap as it is. 🙄

As for the brat haters, here's an idea you can use:

"Don't like brats? Don't get involved with one.". There, your problem is solved.

But hating on us is kink shaming, demoralizing, hurtful, and disrespectful of a valid form of dynamic. Reread back through the messages and change the language to YOUR favorite kink. Does it feel good or does it feel like people are making fun of something YOU find fulfillment and joy in? Does it make you feel good, hearing people laugh and make fun of YOUR kink? To all you masochists out there, what if people started saying that you are sick and need therapy? To you sadists, what if people started calling you evil, twisted, deranged, and abusers? I'm not talking vanilla people, I'm talking your OWN COMMUNITY! The people who tout the "every kink is respected. Every kink is accepted. It may not be my kink but your kink is ok" line. The people who say EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. how supportive and welcoming the community is.

Would you still find it funny???

If you don't want or like people hating on YOUR kink, please respect the kink choice of others and don't do it to them.

There are a SERIOUS number of misconceptions relating to brats and just this morning, I found a link that reenforces all the points I made in my blog series. Here is the link, for those who have a mind to learn more, even if you disagree with me.

https://bdsmtrainingacademy.com/common-misconceptions-of-brats-in-bdsm/

Brats are a HUGE spectrum. There are Physical Brats (ones who play pranks), Verbal Brats (those who mouth off), Intellectual Brats (who use linqustical gymnastics as a form of play similar to mental chess), and a whole range in-between.

And please, don't confuse bitches with Brats. Brats are deeply submissive, WITH THE RIGHT PERSON.

*Climbs down off the soap box*

Cuffs, I'm sorry if I brought the levity that was present down a few hundred notches. I've been dealing with being kink shamed over and over again lately and there are not many willing to stand up and speak out. It's hurtful, especially in a community that supposedly is against that.
Morgein
Morgein • Nov 15, 2021
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
@Cuffs,
Brats are a HUGE spectrum. There are Physical Brats (ones who play pranks), Verbal Brats (those who mouth off), Intellectual Brats (who use linqustical gymnastics as a form of play similar to mental chess), and a whole range in-between.

And please, don't confuse bitches with Brats. Brats are deeply submissive, WITH THE RIGHT PERSON

Ooo-oooo! I'll claim "verbal brat" and "intellectual brat" please. And yeah, if you don't like it, you can fuck right off. Also, if you don't like it you probably aren't smart enough or strong enough to match me anyway, so there 😝. (no, I don't have little tendencies on occasion)

BTW, I didn't know this SBD, so thank you 🙂
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
@Cuffs,

*Hiiiissssssss!* That's for bringing up this topic....but you can use the hiss for your Medusa head if you'd like. 🤣

Seriously, why'd you have to use brats? Like we don't have a bad enough rap as it is. 🙄

As for the brat haters, here's an idea you can use:

"Don't like brats? Don't get involved with one.". There, your problem is solved.

But hating on us is kink shaming, demoralizing, hurtful, and disrespectful of a valid form of dynamic. Reread back through the messages and change the language to YOUR favorite kink. Does it feel good or does it feel like people are making fun of something YOU find fulfillment and joy in? Does it make you feel good, hearing people laugh and make fun of YOUR kink? To all you masochists out there, what if people started saying that you are sick and need therapy? To you sadists, what if people started calling you evil, twisted, deranged, and abusers? I'm not talking vanilla people, I'm talking your OWN COMMUNITY! The people who tout the "every kink is respected. Every kink is accepted. It may not be my kink but your kink is ok" line. The people who say EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. how supportive and welcoming the community is.

Would you still find it funny???

If you don't want or like people hating on YOUR kink, please respect the kink choice of others and don't do it to them.

There are a SERIOUS number of misconceptions relating to brats and just this morning, I found a link that reenforces all the points I made in my blog series. Here is the link, for those who have a mind to learn more, even if you disagree with me.

https://bdsmtrainingacademy.com/common-misconceptions-of-brats-in-bdsm/

And please, don't confuse bitches with Brats. Brats are deeply submissive, WITH THE RIGHT PERSON.

*Climbs down off the soap box*

Cuffs, I'm sorry if I brought the levity that was present down a few hundred notches. I've been dealing with being kink shamed over and over again lately and there are not many willing to stand up and speak out. It's hurtful, especially in a community that supposedly is against that.

Sorry about that. This was intended to be lighthearted. I don’t really consider myself a brat, but I have learned through a couple doms that my playfulness might not be as well received as I’d hope.

I think the important part with brats as with any dynamic is you figure out what your limits are with regard to whatever your type of brattiness is. Mainly meaning your doms limits. How much is fun and how much is disrespectful? One Dom I talked to was just fine with “fuck you” but disobey a direct order and you were in for it.

I’m sorry that you’ve been kink shamed so often. ❤️ I really was just curious as to how a Dom that enjoyed brats would deal with this situation or if any bratty subs had done something similar. Still requires a punishment but I assumed less shall we say intense ones.

Man this post got me in trouble with the masochists and the brats! 😩😉